Jeff Sessions, on whether James Fields Jr. acted in self-defense or on purpose

It absolutely is.
It amazes me how some people try to spin or downplay what this guy did.
Oh wait.. it doesnt. It happens all the time. The left and the right are full of fucking shit.

• Banned
It absolutely is.
Oh wait.. it doesnt. It happens all the time. The left and the right are full of fucking shit.
Zero liberals here are saying this guy acted on self defense. Stop implying that. Be smarter.

It absolutely is.
Zero liberals here are saying this guy acted on self defense. Stop implying that. Be smarter.
That's not what he said, idiot. Read it again.

It absolutely is.
He had this reading comprehension problem in his last thread.

Orrin Hatch (R-UT) slams white nationalists and Trump for not condemning them

Liberals contend that the white nationalists who killed the woman and injured several people in Charlottsville did it on purpose. Other right-wingers claim that he was just a fleeing a liberal mob accidentally injured those people in the process.

Jeff Sessions just sided with the liberals:
‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says

This happened how long ago? I mean l, shit, we JUST learned the guys name in all honesty! Who gives two fucks what Jeff Sessios says. Does every member of the political elite have to come out against this and in not, will they be branded "racist" ? What happened yesterday is the fault of people like Carel Rove and the folks who brought us Barak Obama. For me, watching all the "victims" interviews and seeing all these dudes cry crocodile tears over a faceless nameless woman in a T-shirt that said "if you aren't outraged you aren't listening". These morons stuck out their chin in an effort to draw a foul so to speak. They sewed all this hate, let it consume them. Who cares.

How about we try the man FIRST and then pass judgement?

And also, how about we take a look at Terry McAuliffe too. He has been so desperate to be in the news, I would not put it past him to create a disaster that wouldent go to waste.

If by that you mean try then execute I agree whole heartedly

This up here is a huge problem to. Lemmings like this dude who have to be hyper anti white dude to let the blacks know he is down with the cause. Retards like this poster above put me in mind of a time I was sitting in a bowling alley in Auburn Cali. We were watching the news on Richerd Jewl. That fella said he hoped hey burned that fucker. Turns out, he wasn't their guy. Good thing to because hey we're going to roast his ass. You people never think about the fact that the protesters were starting fights and being whipped into a fury by that states governer. Meh, can't really expect much more from a herd animal I guess.

Here we are at Hypocrite Hotel, spinning bullshit.
You fine far right Trump ass suckers, who are saying "don't make judgments" (paraphrased), are the same people crying "lock her up" after you have tried and convicted Hillary in your tiny minds.
And here you are, one just can't make up this hypocritical bullshit. :up:
Thank you, geniuses.:laugh:

This up here is a huge problem to. Lemmings like this dude who have to be hyper anti white dude to let the blacks know he is down with the cause. Retards like this poster above put me in mind of a time I was sitting in a bowling alley in Auburn Cali. We were watching the news on Richerd Jewl. That fella said he hoped hey burned that fucker. Turns out, he wasn't their guy. Good thing to because hey we're going to roast his ass. You people never think about the fact that the protesters were starting fights and being whipped into a fury by that states governer. Meh, can't really expect much more from a herd animal I guess.
What's with the broken English? Are you Russian?

It absolutely is.

Grampa was so butthurt in that thread that he came crying to this one. LOL. I got you good.

It absolutely is.
I didn't claim he said it. I claimed he implied it. You just failed. Idiot.

It absolutely is.

Grampa was so butthurt in that thread that he came crying to this one. LOL. I got you good.
I got so butthurt you ran away and never came back.....

You got murked tool

Anti white? Lol

You need to put the crack pipe down. Being white =/= License to kill

Forum List

Back