Jeff Sessions: If you attack one of our officers, you're going to get hammered.

That goes for any assaults on Border Patrol officers. Fucking A. :)

Sessions doesn't know what sexual assault is, so I doubt he knows what any kind of assault is.

"Alabama senator Jeff Sessions, a top Trump surrogate, said Sunday night that Trump used "very improper language," but Sessions insisted in the post-debate spin room that behavior Trump described in the video wouldn't constitute sexual assault.

SESSIONS: This was very improper language, and he's acknowledged that.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that [video] as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don't characterize that as sexual assault. I think that's a stretch. I don't know what he meant—

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that's not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don't know. It's not clear that he—how that would occur
Jeff Sessions: Behavior Described by Trump in 'Grab Them by the P---y' Tape Isn't Sexual Assault

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

Sessions really has no business being Attorney General of this country. He's a confirmed racist, and was turned down for a position as a District Court Judge over 20 years ago.
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General. | The Huffington Post

Sessions lied under oath to congress regarding his Russian contacts.

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Now Sessions is refusing to go back to congress to testify under oath for clarity.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

Sessions doesn't know what sexual assault is, so I doubt he knows what any kind of assault is.

"Alabama senator Jeff Sessions, a top Trump surrogate, said Sunday night that Trump used "very improper language," but Sessions insisted in the post-debate spin room that behavior Trump described in the video wouldn't constitute sexual assault.

SESSIONS: I don't characterize that as sexual assault. I think that's a stretch. I don't know what he meant.

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that's not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don't know. It's not clear that he—how that would occur
Jeff Sessions: Behavior Described by Trump in 'Grab Them by the P---y' Tape Isn't Sexual Assault

Sessions really has no business being Attorney General of this country. He's a confirmed racist, and was turned down for a position as a District Court Judge over 20 years ago.
Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General. | The Huffington Post

Sessions lied under oath to congress regarding his Russian contacts.

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Now Sessions is refusing to go back to congress to testify under oath for clarity.

CroweJ20161121_low.jpg

Last edited:
From text of Sessions speech, as written:
In remarks Tuesday to border patrol agents at the U.S.-Mexico border in Nogales, Ariz., Mr. Sessions spoke in stark terms about the threat he said illegal immigration posed.

“We mean criminal organizations that turn cities and suburbs into warzones, that rape and kill innocent citizens,” Mr. Sessions said, according to the text of his prepared remarks. “It is here, on this sliver of land, where we first take our stand against this filth.”

“This is a new era,” he said. “This is the Trump era.”

Forum List

Back