Jeff Bezos Picks 18-Year-Old Dutch Student for Blue Origin Rocket Launch

• Banned
Cornel West says he's against this because they could have used the money "to feed poor black folk in Harlem"

not to be a dick, but we are on earth, earth is in space...so we are all in space!

Contemplate for a moment how many lives this pinhead could have changed with this money...how many single parents he could have set up for life (not to mention their kids).... how many endangered species he could have helped save...how many of the homeless he could have sheltered.

I just got two blasts on my phone celebrating this vanity stunt that will deliver nothing to mankind. It's not his responsibility, I know... It just sucks that we as a people place spend so much time celebrating celebrity instead of real contribution that gimmicks like this are on the radar of someone with too much money to spend and no idea how to spend it.

Contemplate for a moment how many lives this pinhead could have changed with this money...how many single parents he could have set up for life (not to mention their kids).... how many endangered species he could have helped save...how many of the homeless he could have sheltered.

I just got two blasts on my phone celebrating this vanity stunt that will deliver nothing to mankind. It's not his responsibility, I know... It just sucks that we as a people place spend so much time celebrating celebrity instead of real contribution that gimmicks like this are on the radar of someone with too much money to spend and no idea how to spend it.

I'm quite certain Bezos already gives more to charity than you and your family will ever give in a thousand lifetimes.

10 minute ride with 4 minutes of weightlessness.

Selling tickets for $500,000;

Six Flags over Bezos amusement park to open soon in west Texas.

Forum List

Back