Jean-Pierre's Response to WH Mass Exodus: 'But not everyone is leaving.'

Joe Biden has people actually helping him?

The way his term is going, I had no idea. I thought it was just him and his doctor treating his dementia.
Do you rely on the false claim he has dementia because you can't come up with a fact based argument about his admin?

Most likely, Gwin is going to the Treasury Department so he can spin the deteriorating economic situation and falsify economic reports to make things look rosy again.

Imagine working in this White House and having to pretend that Joe is not SEVERELY SENILE.

Do you do what he says, or do you point put he is a drooling corpse?

Imagine him walking around finger banging staff and smelling hair. So gross.

the rats are jumping ship as it sinks.

The reality is the american people won’t forget how these demafasict destroyed the economy, caused global chaos, and their massive human rights abuses on our southern border

All the best people.

Trump was cleaning house. He constantly said so.
Trump is a businessman, he knows how to run a business and how to weed out the undesirables.
Trump was doing just that. What he promised. Getting rid of the swamp rats......and that included
a lot of them that were RINO's.

Your post is null and invalid.
Try again.

Jill is the one running things with Roger Klain..
I don't think anyone actually "runs" that ass fucked circus. It's a complete disaster. The dumbest fucking people in the world committed mail fraud and "elected" a family of trailer trash that won a political lottery. You'd have to go back to Caligula to find someone more malignant than Biden.

Not qualified in what way?
It should be fairly obvious she's not as well prepared and articulate like .. oh .. a Kayleigh McEnany. Instead, her performance is lackluster (e.g. she didn't even know how to explain Biden's economics, hasn't been able to answers questions from a breadth perspective covering multiple different topics and will often read from her scripted responses).

Forum List

Back