Japan has allowed THREE refugees in 2017 - Crime almost non-existent

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Diversity destroys a country and the nips know it.

Japan Accepts Just 3 Refugees In 2017—Has Little Crime, No Terrorist Attacks Since 1995 – InvestmentWatch

oct 4 2017 According to a new report from Reuters, Japan accepted just three refugees in the first half of 2017—despite receiving a record number of asylum claims, totaling 8,561.

That being said, this is certainly not out of the norm: Japan accepted just four refugees during the same period of 2016 (out of a potential 5,011).

Predictably, globalist organizations like the Human Rights Watch describe Japan’s policy as “abysmal”, and symptomatic of rampant xenophobia. In contrast, they praise countries like Germany, which has accepted at least 1.5 million migrants since 2014, or Sweden, which has accepted well over 300,000.

• Banned
I guess keeping all those whites out is paying off for Japan.

I'm sure it is just like it would help america to keep japs out of here. Even if both countries are first world, they should not mix if the races are different.

Japan Accepts Just 3 Refugees In 2017—Has Little Crime, No Terrorist Attacks Since 1995 – InvestmentWatch

oct 4 2017 According to a new report from Reuters, Japan accepted just three refugees in the first half of 2017—despite receiving a record number of asylum claims, totaling 8,561.

That being said, this is certainly not out of the norm: Japan accepted just four refugees during the same period of 2016 (out of a potential 5,011).

Predictably, globalist organizations like the Human Rights Watch describe Japan’s policy as “abysmal”, and symptomatic of rampant xenophobia. In contrast, they praise countries like Germany, which has accepted at least 1.5 million migrants since 2014, or Sweden, which has accepted well over 300,000.
Mono cultures are always the most peaceful. Diversity is destroying the West.

Correlation always means causation. Good to know.

The neat thing about the Trump fiasco is that it has led those who suffer from acute cases of Dunning–Kruger to self-identify loudly and often.

I'm sure it is just like it would help america to keep japs out of here. Even if both countries are first world, they should not mix if the races are different.
As a white guy, I could never move to Japan and ever call myself Japanese. I'm the wrong race. All countries should return to that understanding. The world would be a better place for it.

Mono cultures are always the most peaceful.

I wouldn't go so far as to say 'always'.

USS_California_sinking-Pearl_Harbor.jpg

From 1990 to 2000, at a time when most nations were assigned quotas for the number of refugees they were obligated to accept, the High Commissioner of the UN High Commission for Refugees was a Mrs. Sadako Ogata. Mrs.Ogata, a Japanese citizen, saw to it that Japan was the only first-world nation with a quota of ZERO refugees.

From 1990 to 2000, at a time when most nations were assigned quotas for the number of refugees they were obligated to accept, the High Commissioner of the UN High Commission for Refugees was a Mrs. Sadako Ogata. Mrs.Ogata, a Japanese citizen, saw to it that Japan was the only first-world nation with a quota of ZERO refugees.

And every country should be free to choose zero refugees. Third world countries need to take care of their own poor, not dump them on a first world country.

Then how do we get rid of these white devils?

]

I guess keeping all those whites out is paying off for Japan.
blacks commit murder at SEVEN times the rate of whites
blacks commit rapes at a higher rate
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
Japan has allowed THREE refugees in 2017 - Crime almost non-existent

Then how do we get rid of these white devils?

It's white men who gave us this amazing country where everyone has a car and a cell and computer. White men become the engineers and scientists and businessmen who actually create wealth. We need to get rid of the black devils. Blacks become thugs or welfare queens or athletes.

You'd love Japan.....they are extremely racist there.....tho, sad for you, they'd be just as racist against you.

You'd love Japan.....they are extremely racist there.....tho, sad for you, they'd be just as racist against you.
Bullshit. I've done business with the Japanese hillbillies for years. Cool people. Tokyo I don't give a shit about any more than I give a shit about Jew Yakk shitty,Vancouver or London or any other rats nest.

Forum List

Back