January 6th January 6th January 6th January 6th

bart-simpson-generator.php

Democrats are acting more like the Chinese Communist Party every day.
You would too, if they had a tape of your drug addict son Hunter raping underage Chinese girls, plus other stupid things implicating president dad in corruption and treason. You will do and say exactly what they dictate you to. Of course you’re going to pretend that you’re being tough with the Chinese…wink wink.

I am so old school, I remember when the Democrats actually used to represent Americans. Not crackpot leftist sexual weirdo causes.
Damn. I remember those days too.

You and I must be dinosaurs.

I still drive a stick shift and legally carry a concealed snub nosed revolver.

1641539842720.jpeg

You would too, if they had a tape of your drug addict son Hunter raping underage Chinese girls, plus other stupid things implicating president dad in corruption and treason. You will do and say exactly what they dictate you to. Of course you’re going to pretend that you’re being tough with the Chinese…wink wink.
We need a Mueller type investigation for Joe and Hunter Biden selling Joe’s influence all over the globe.

Unfortunately I doubt that will ever happen. Democrats are above the rule of law.

1641540199039.jpeg

We need a Mueller type investigation for Joe and Hunter Biden selling Joe’s influence all over the globe.

Unfortunately I doubt that will ever happen. Democrats are above the rule of law.

View attachment 584751
When Russia and China own The FBI, DOJ and White House, DemNazis will never be prosecuted. How many of the FBI's Russian Moles went to Prison for Defrauding FISA, and engaging in a bureaucratic COUP?

When Russia and China own The FBI, DOJ and White House, DemNazis will never be prosecuted. How many of the FBI's Russian Moles went to Prison for Defrauding FISA, and engaging in a bureaucratic COUP?
The Chinese are a very intelligent race. They realize there is no reason to have to fight a war if you can just buy your opponents. Unfortunately our wonderful politicians are more than happy to be bought by the Chinese. Most love corruption and money and really couldn’t care less about our nation.

Why can’t we get the names of the FBI agents working on January 6? What were the duties on that day? Then release all the video.
this is our tax money. Hand over the information now!

Why can’t we get the names of the FBI agents working on January 6? What were the duties on that day? Then release all the video.
this is our tax money. Hand over the information now!
The FBI is corrupt at the top level just like our military. The agents and soldiers are great, their top leaders are sellouts.

Forum List

Back