January 6th Is But A Detail…

January 6 was the fault of Donald Trump and his supporters. Many of the insurrectionists have been found to have not even voted in the 11/3/20 election.

Those are the facts...

Now we return you to Jumbo's bull-shit-athon.
News flash. The FBII has said NO evidence of ANY organized plot. No charges for Donald Trump. Facts. We now return you to candycorn’s lying and whining....

News flash. The FBII has said NO evidence of ANY organized plot. No charges for Donald Trump. Facts. We now return you to candycorn’s lying and whining....
Actually you are basing that on news reports quoting 4 "current and former" FBI sources.

In other words anonymous sources who may or may not work for the FBI said that

Ohhh...

I'm pretty sure the "clean up your own house" comment was leaning towards more important stuff. Or did you miss that?

Drama much? Good grief dude. Even the republicans didn't mention "family value" the whole time Trump was president. For a reason. He's on his third marriage. So like he gives a crap about family values.
You're just being petty.
If you're going to rag on the party or Trump, at least do it with something important.

Conservatives? Or Republicans? There's a HUGE difference in the two.

Defunding the military ISN'T making them starve to death and go without bullets. It's bringing them out of the wars because the pentagon didn't get the money to keep them there.
So please stop with the BS right wing/left wing fear mongering BS. That's about as lame as a government shut down. (which never actually shuts down)

Read my statement above. Defunding the presidents political chess matches aren't going to starve the troops or keep them without bullets.

Yes really. And not so WOW, when you look at what they did, and stop listening to BS they say.

When was the last president to do anything important, like abolish lobbyist in DC? When was the last president to take on the Fed? When was the last president to end all our wars and occupations around the world?
When was the last president to actually give the working class an actual tax reduction. And I'm not talking about this BS 5% or less crap. I'm talking about a substantial tax cut, like 20% or more.
None in my lifetime. So yeah, they're all the same. Same shit. Different shovel
When you say there is no difference between Trump and Romney/McCain...you self-impeach yourself as a serious commentator. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Jan. 6 is a boil on your ass because you know deep down that Trump & his goons are guilty as hell.

Havin a hard time with it are ya, retard?
Sorry asshole, no organized plot. Per the FBI. No insurrection. We know right off the top that you’re the true retard here.

No organized plot. No charges for Trump. Just makes you scream and cry doesn’t it Lush? Go back under your rock.
I'm neither screaming nor crying.

But yes...a bunch of MAGArats have been charged with conspiracy

When you say there is no difference between Trump and Romney/McCain...you self-impeach yourself as a serious commentator. Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Wrong!!!!! You have no idea what I'M talking about, because you're brainwashed. Once you dump your last political party, you'll understand how and why I say that they're all the same.

The government doesn't run the important stuff.
Here's a good example: Hardly any Americans, right or left, supports "FISA 702." It's "warrantless spying on Americans." Even Trump was against it because the FBI (under Obama) used it to spy on him and his campaign.
Yes they did. They do it to all of us.
None the less, Trump made an issue out of it. Was completely opposed to it. That is until he was elected. As soon as it came up for reauthorization, he suddenly supported it. Same as the Patriot Act. Not to mention he suddenly didn't mind the NDAA.

People who make million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take order from the government. They give the orders. And it doesn't matter if it's a republican or a democrat.

Keep in mind, all the people on the ways and means committee, and the other committees are there because a lobbyist paid for it. If you can find the rest of this, it's call "The Swamp," you'll learn that those committee seats cost more than a years salary for the politician. NONE of them pay for their own seat. It's paid for by the lobbyist. And you have to pay them back. So that means you have to raise extra money to do so, or vote the way they want you to. If you vote against them, you'll be kicked out of your committee chair, and replaced before the week is out. And they don't care if it's a republican or a democrat.

With politics and politicians, you have to be able to just a few things, to figure all this crap out.
1. Be able to put two and two together.
2. Watch what they do. Don't listen to what they say. (Because often times it's different)
3. Remember what they did last time.
4. Focus on only the important stuff. And I mean really important stuff.
5. When they pass a spending bill, find out where the money goes. And example: The Covid relief checks. MOST of the money didn't go to us. <<<Clue
6. Voting records. Not just how they vote. But everything that was in the bill, that they voted on. <<< That's important.
Example: (A Bill I just made up) "The George Floyd End Racism Act." <<< Sound good, right? The preamble of this bill makes out like it's gonna cure racism once and for all. The highlights will tell you that school kids will be getting new history books that will tell both sides of the factual story for both races. It'll put a billions dollars into impoverished neighborhoods, drug programs and new houses for for poor people.
If you don't vote for that, you're a racist.
Hidden in the bill is several million for some company owned by some proud boy members. It's also got billions in it for new pipeline in Africa, that's going to force 10,000 Africans out of their homes. A couple of million for an upgrade to a memorial park on some dead slave owners land. A couple of billion for a contractor to redo some road work in fuckistan. And a crap load of other pork.

That is the republicans and democrats way. It's always been their way. And it always will be. If you don't believe me, then I invite you to go through years of voting records, as I have done. I invite you to watch hours upon hours (probably a few months worth) of speeches, and then cross reference them with their voting records. If you can sift through all that information, and still come out a party loyalist, still have faith in this two party system, still favor on party over another, then you sir either have no F'ing brain. Or your brainwashed. Or, you're just involved in political forums because you like arguing.

Last edited:
Wrong!!!!! You have no idea what I'M talking about, because you're brainwashed. Once you dump your last political party, you'll understand how and why I say that they're all the same.

The government doesn't run the important stuff.
Here's a good example: Hardly any Americans, right or left, supports "FISA 702." It's "warrantless spying on Americans." Even Trump was against it because the FBI (under Obama) used it to spy on him and his campaign.
Yes they did. They do it to all of us.
None the less, Trump made an issue out of it. Was completely opposed to it. That is until he was elected. As soon as it came up for reauthorization, he suddenly supported it. Same as the Patriot Act. Not to mention he suddenly didn't mind the NDAA.

People who make million $$$ bonuses aren't going to take order from the government. They give the orders. And it doesn't matter if it's a republican or a democrat.

Keep in mind, all the people on the ways and means committee, and the other committees are there because a lobbyist paid for it. If you can find the rest of this, it's call "The Swamp," you'll learn that those committee seats cost more than a years salary for the politician. NONE of them pay for their own seat. It's paid for by the lobbyist. And you have to pay them back. So that means you have to raise extra money to do so, or vote the way they want you to. If you vote against them, you'll be kicked out of your committee chair, and replaced before the week is out. And they don't care if it's a republican or a democrat.

With politics and politicians, you have to be able to just a few things, to figure all this crap out.
1. Be able to put two and two together.
2. Watch what they do. Don't listen to what they say. (Because often times it's different)
3. Remember what they did last time.
4. Focus on only the important stuff. And I mean really important stuff.
5. When they pass a spending bill, find out where the money goes. And example: The Covid relief checks. MOST of the money didn't go to us. <<<Clue
6. Voting records. Not just how they vote. But everything that was in the bill, that they voted on. <<< That's important.
Example: (A Bill I just made up) "The George Floyd End Racism Act." <<< Sound good, right? The preamble of this bill makes out like it's gonna cure racism once and for all. The highlights will tell you that school kids will be getting new history books that will tell both sides of the factual story for both races. It'll put a billions dollars into impoverished neighborhoods, drug programs and new houses for for poor people.
If you don't vote for that, you're a racist.
Hidden in the bill is several million for some company owned by some proud boy members. It's also got billions in it for new pipeline in Africa, that's going to force 10,000 Africans out of their homes. A couple of million for an upgrade to a memorial park on some dead slave owners land. A couple of billion for a contractor to redo some road work in fuckistan. And a crap load of other pork.

That is the republicans and democrats way. It's always been their way. And it always will be. If you don't believe me, then I invite you to go through years of voting records, as I have done. I invite you to watch hours upon hours (probably a few months worth) of speeches, and then cross reference them with their voting records. If you can sift through all that information, and still come out a party loyalist, still have faith in this two party system, still favor on party over another, then you sir either have no F'ing brain. Or your brainwashed. Or, you're just involved in political forums because you like arguing.

ok...

Sorry asshole, no organized plot. Per the FBI. No insurrection. We know right off the top that you’re the true retard here.
Yea, there was an insurrection. You're just too clueless to see it. Take your face out of Trump's ass & watch the vidoes, fucktwit.

Nope.

I don't call it an insurrection when they are not trying to stop government from operating since....on the baseball diamond...it wasn't operating.

Try again please.
If it was an insurrection, it was one of the most piss poor, laughable attempts at an insurrection in world history. Business was restored and completed before the day was completed.

Clearly, you are okay with a domestic terrorist taking out Congressional representatives just as long as business gets done in session.

It was both .
An Insurrection
And inept

Incompetence is not a defense
The Capitol has withstood bigger tgreats; most notably, various bomb plots from leftist terrorists.

If it was an insurrection, it was one of the most piss poor, laughable attempts at an insurrection in world history. Business was restored and completed before the day was completed.

Clearly, you are okay with a domestic terrorist taking out Congressional representatives just as long as business gets done in session.
It was the Trump U of insurrections. Poorly thought out, based on bullshit and rife with scandal.

Forum List

Back