January 6th committee asks McCarthy to cooperate with their probe

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope they are not holding their collective breath. Kevin knows who is watching in Florida.

january 6 committee questions a witness.jpg

I hope they are not holding their collective breath. Kevin knows who is watching in Florida.
Why can't we see Pelosi's emails why she refused help 6 DIFFERENT TIMES you lying dik suker

I'm looking forward to McCarthy being arrested right before the election. Which I think is the slow-walk strategy on a lot of these Republican seditionists. PedoGaetz, Bobo, Margie 3 Toes, gosar the dentist from Hell, the Wheelchair Nazi, Andy Biggs - arrested with no time to replace them on the ballots.

I'm looking forward to McCarthy being arrested right before the election. Which I think is the slow-walk strategy on a lot of these Republican seditionists. PedoGaetz, Bobo, Margie 3 Toes, gosar the dentist from Hell, the Wheelchair Nazi, Andy Biggs - arrested with no time to replace them on the ballots.

That is an awesome idea!!!

When you know you're going to get crushed at the ballot box, arrest your opponents.

ANY DAY NOW AAAAAANY DAAAAAY NOOOOOOW

EvilNO.jpg

Until proven otherwise, there is a belief that McCarthy will be like Boehner and Ryan. Which means another screwing of Repub voters.

I do understand that Kevin has to come up for air during his deep dive into the orange abyss of trump's rectum. Maybe he can mutter a few words for the committee while he whacks off Donnie?

Why does the committee ask Pelosi and the DC Mayor why there was more guards at the capital Jan 6 2021...oh pardon asking the demrats anything is off limits. Go fly a kite.

Democratic election lawyer Marc Elias suggests in a piece for Democracy Docket other means to disqualify insurrection plotters: “Nonpartisan career lawyers [at the Justice Department] should evaluate not just the criminal liability of people involved in the insurrection, but constitutional disqualification under the lower civil standard of proof,” he writes. “However, if the Department fails or refuses to do so, Congress and private litigants will need to step in to vindicate this constitutional disqualification.”

After the Jan. 6 committee releases its findings, Congress may choose to take up disqualification. Members who played a role in the coup attempt should lawyer up. A host of litigants likely will head to court, threatening these Republicans’ midterm campaigns and raising a possible barrier to a 2024 presidential run for the insurrection’s chief instigator.

Forum List

Back