Jan Brewer slams Paul Ryan's Obamacare repeal: It will 'devastate' lives

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Brewer was a strong supporter of Trump.

Former Arizona governor Jan Brewer slams Paul Ryan's Obamacare repeal: It will 'devastate' lives

It will be interesting to see where "serious" Republicans draw the line on Paul Ryan and Donald Trump's entirely unserious prescriptions for gutting American social programs while telling poor and sick Americans to sod off. It will also be interesting to see how the not running for office and running for office Republicans comparatively calculate just how much cruelty their fans can bear.

Few have ever accused former Arizona governor Jan Brewer of giving a damn about vulnerable Americans, so when Paul Ryan's plans for garroting healthcare reform in order to once again cater to the whims of the one percent has even Jan Brewer going queasy:

Brewer said in an interview earlier this week that "it weighs heavy on my heart" when she thinks of the current Republican plan to repeal and replace Obama's law.
"It just really affects our most vulnerable, our elderly, our disabled, our childless adults, our chronically mentally ill, our drug addicted," she said of the potential elimination of coverage for the expansion population. "It will simply devastate their lives and the lives that surround them. Because they're dealing with an issue which is very expensive to take care of as a family with no money."
<more>

Reading her bio on Wiki doesn't really sound like she would really care at all.

Former Arizona governor Jan Brewer slams Paul Ryan's Obamacare repeal: It will 'devastate' lives

It will be interesting to see where "serious" Republicans draw the line on Paul Ryan and Donald Trump's entirely unserious prescriptions for gutting American social programs while telling poor and sick Americans to sod off. It will also be interesting to see how the not running for office and running for office Republicans comparatively calculate just how much cruelty their fans can bear.

Few have ever accused former Arizona governor Jan Brewer of giving a damn about vulnerable Americans, so when Paul Ryan's plans for garroting healthcare reform in order to once again cater to the whims of the one percent has even Jan Brewer going queasy:

Brewer said in an interview earlier this week that "it weighs heavy on my heart" when she thinks of the current Republican plan to repeal and replace Obama's law.
"It just really affects our most vulnerable, our elderly, our disabled, our childless adults, our chronically mentally ill, our drug addicted," she said of the potential elimination of coverage for the expansion population. "It will simply devastate their lives and the lives that surround them. Because they're dealing with an issue which is very expensive to take care of as a family with no money."
<more>
I hear Ryancare will cause Autism in small children too.

<more>
It was OKAY for every fucking liberal back before 2010 to devastate the lives of legal US citizens who were going to lose their doctors, hospitals or healthcare that was promised by Obama not to be affected, but now that the Republicans want to remove and replace it, all you sorry ass liberals are howling unfair it is? Just cant get more stupid than a fucking liberal....

After 2 months of Trump being in office, you post this bullshit typical of a liberal lunatic. It isn't Trumpcare yet, because it hasn't been voted for yet and signed by Trump, so the guy OD'd still on Obamacare. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Republicans spent six years screaming repeal and spent no time crafting an alternative plan. Now, they are trying to piece together a bastardized version of Obamacare.

Why?

Because many of their supporters want Obamacare.

Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump

Well at least they have Trump , but no coal mine jobs and no Hi that comes with him.

The smartest comment in the article:

The woman said she only buys insurance as financial protection — “to keep from losing my house if something major happened,” she says. “But I’m not using it to go to the doctor. I’ve not used anything.”

Medical bankruptcy is not something the Democrats made up, and they will seize your assets.

and she would of used her insurance if she broke a hip or had a heart attack.

After 2 months of Trump being in office, you post this bullshit typical of a liberal lunatic. It isn't Trumpcare yet, because it hasn't been voted for yet and signed by Trump, so the guy OD'd still on Obamacare. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Actually the ignorant and the elites voted for Trump, which one are you?

Listening Paul Ryan being interviewed by conservative talker Hugh Hewitt right now.

He just said, and I'm not making this up....

"We've been working on this for seven years."

:laugh:
Funny-Laughing-Animal-With-Closeup-Face-Image.jpg

Actually the ignorant and the elites voted for Trump, which one are you?
By my reckoning that is a Moron who posts a debunked and bastardized quote purportedly from George Carlin ...George Carlin would shit on that moron in a second...
Heartland Institute Backpedals on George Carlin Bastardized Quote ...
Here is Real George Carlin VS alternative Wing Nut

There's a reason education sucks, it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never going to get any better, don't look for it, be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners, now. The real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions.

But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago.

You know what they want? Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your fucking retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club.

This country is finished.
The fake George Carlin-quote is spreading... - D

Forum List

Back