Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

You're dismissing evidence you're right. That is arguing against your own position.

face-palm-gif.278959
No stupid, I'm not dismissing "evidence".

I'm dismissing anything a Dimtard hack on the Piglosi Clown TV Show has to say.

Bu thanks for confirming my peanut butter analogy, Simp.

55k83d6asx991.jpg

Its Mccarthy's fault for failing to seat more legitimate republicans to the committee.
Jordan & Banks wernt legit because they were spreading misinformation.
Misinformation according to whom? The left? Get outta here with that crap....

This fact based thread of deliberate, planned deceit is overwhelming
What can step in and put an end to the congressional travesty? There has to be some form of higher authority?
I know CDC easily reached over into HUD and mandated no evictions and bum ass health departments everywhere grabbed ahold of everyone’s lives.
Perhaps the USSC or military can end this fake show trial and any other emotion addled, vengeful witch hunts.
There's a wonderful way to put an end to this bull shit....It comes up in November....Kick em all out...

OMG.
Another Trump U. correspondence course "gradiate"?
Hutchinson never claimed to SEE anything, retard, only that the statement was made in her presence.

No, but all those "Bestus" people in the world, the orange retard hired do.
But she's the Star witness on this sitcom.

Same shit different day with you TDS retards

When did Cheney invite the agents to testify?

So still no answer. She did not invite them to testify.
What about "We welcome additional testimony...under oath".

silence

What about "We welcome additional testimony...under oath".

silence
We welcome someone dumb enough to get questuoned by retards looking for any crime including jay walking.

D flick productions presents another TDS epuc movie.

It's getting so bad for the Jan 6 shit show that they are now changing the person... A new target for lying for them is found... Desperate to change the narrative... they change the potential liar, who is again a disgruntled ex-employee...

Last edited:
It's getting so bad for the Jan 6 shit show that they are now changing the person... A new target for lying for them is found... Desperate to change the narrative... they change the potential liar, who is again a disgruntled ex-employee...

Sigh. I just found out Maggie Peterson died last month. Sad. I had a huge crush on her when I was a kid.

Debunking RWNJ lies.

Yeah, the truth stings, just like it does with your toddler of a dear leader.

I "heard" it was 99%.

View attachment 666804

Two Secret Service agents, Tony Ornato and Robert Engel, are prepared to testify before Congress that then-President Donald Trump did not lunge at a steering wheel or assault them in an attempt to go to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, a source close to the Secret Service told Fox News' David Spunt this week.

Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., claimed Thursday that a Secret Service agent who may testify before the Jan. 6 committee about the timeline of events that unfolded around former President Donald Trump.

There is they're invite.

RWNJ's never do.

View attachment 666805
88% of Americans are against you and hate what morons like you and your senile, incest committing Dear Leader Xiden have done to this country. Enjoy the destruction of the Dem party this November. Before you try to lie and deny it...

Translation

Let me know when the Durham investigation finds something.

Let me know when there is actual proof of vote fraud besides republicans who used dead people to vote.

Don't fuck with me junior, I'll hand you your right wing ass.
TIme to hand you your pathetic, no education racist ass nimrod. There’s another trial coming on a bigger fish. Durham proved his case and a corrupt judge and jury let Sussman off with jurors stating they KNEW he was guilty but let him off anyway. STFU racist or you’ll get your ass handed to you as usual.

88% of Americans are against you and hate what morons like you and your senile, incest committing Dear Leader Xiden have done to this country. Enjoy the destruction of the Dem party this November. Before you try to lie and deny it...

LOL

America is not as mad at Democrats as you think. By a narrow margin of 38% to 36%, Americans want Democrats to be in control Congress.

LOL

Yanno, there's this little known thing called... the Internet. It's very useful to shove your bullshit back down your throat...

"I knew how large this was going to be because everyone I knew was saying, 'we're gonna be there on the 6th. We're gonna be there.' No matter where you went. I said, 'I think this is going to be really big.' And I asked the Secretary of Defense, I said, 'I think you should recommend to Nancy Pelosi and to Congress, because they're the ones who control it. I would like to recommend 10,000 National Guardsmen to go and police the area,' just in case." ~ Donald Trump

LOL... You liars... It has always been "up to 20,000 troops" Even the DOD has the signed order to allow the troop usage.

<crickets>

post where the evidence was allowed to be read in. That's all, then you got me.
"In more than 60 cases, in state after state after state, and then at the Supreme Court, judges, including people considered ‘his judges, Trump judges,’ to use his words, looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit," Biden said Jan. 7, at an event where he introduced Judge Merrick Garland as his nominee for U.S. Attorney General.

Is that accurate? Yes. More than 60 lawsuits brought by Trump and his allies failed because they were unable to prove their allegations. Some lawsuits were dismissed due to errors in the filings and other procedural issues.

Forum List

Back