Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Limbaugh started nationally 34 years ago. What we're seeing -- the rage, the paranoia, the misinformation, and all the actions that come from it -- is his legacy.
You seem upset that you demented leftists have been EXPOSED is all you're yapping about mentioning Rush, you pathetic wind sock.

You have not yet succeeded in putting even the tiniest dent in any of my arguments.
I haven't really talked to you in this OP but hey I'll play. I'll start here.
For God's sake, this crap the Democrats are bringing to the table is straight out of Stalin's play book. A trial that isn't a trial, no opportunity to cross examine witnesses, selective presentation of evidence.... this crap is un-American and HIGHLY UNETHICAL.
A trial has certain rules. Rules that people have to adhere to. So let's look at this from a trial standpoint.

This is an investigative committee. It does not have the ability to indict anybody. They can refer someone for indictment but it is the DOJ that decides to prosecute or not. In that sense, if you want to apply legal standards the Jan 6th committee is more akin to the FBI doing an investigation. So let's use that analogy.

The FBI has the right to use hearsay testimony to establish probable cause. They can go to a judge or Grand Jury and say." Look we heard a person make a claim about something 2 other people said about yet another person, we want to subpoena these 2 people." If the witness giving that hearsay testimony is deemed credible chances are the judge or Grand Jury will honor the request.

The testimony of that person will not be admissible in a court of law. The testimony of the 2 direct witnesses will be. This is how hearsay is applied in court. Nothing the Jan 6th committee has done runs afoul of those rules that are applied in a case that leads to a trial.

Oh, calm down, slugger. Get help for your rage.

You don't know my politics.
Everyone knows your politics....dumbass...

1657104249813.png

I haven't really talked to you in this OP but hey I'll play. I'll start here.

A trial has certain rules. Rules that people have to adhere to. So let's look at this from a trial standpoint.

This is an investigative committee. It does not have the ability to indict anybody. They can refer someone for indictment but it is the DOJ that decides to prosecute or not. In that sense, if you want to apply legal standards the Jan 6th committee is more akin to the FBI doing an investigation. So let's use that analogy.

The FBI has the right to use hearsay testimony to establish probable cause. They can go to a judge or Grand Jury and say." Look we heard a person make a claim about something 2 other people said about yet another person, we want to subpoena these 2 people." If the witness giving that hearsay testimony is deemed credible chances are the judge or Grand Jury will honor the request.

The testimony of that person will not be admissible in a court of law. The testimony of the 2 direct witnesses will be. This is how hearsay is applied in court. Nothing the Jan 6th committee has done runs afoul of those rules that are applied in a case that leads to a trial.
Yes of course. You retarded fucking weasels are technically within the scope of the law. But you're still weasels, and you're still retarded. This is not going to do what you think it's going to do. This is going to get you TROUBLE. For many years to come

More empty platitudes from the demented LEFT.
No, that would be Trump, the king of debt and empty platitudes.
Six years of this crap; all you have to show is your lack of self awareness.

:rolleyes:
Sure.

October 31 2020
At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015.

So when you see "one issue voter", what does that tell you?

Go ahead, lay it out for me.
One that supports things like Universal income, in a country where spending has dug a hole unable to get out of in my lifetime, who ran on a democrat ticket, it tells me your a liberal, and like many haven't been able to even tell yourself the truth...

BTW, why is your profile locked to view? What would you possibly have in there to hide?

Is that the thousandth thinly-veiled threat we've seen here?

It's a statement of fact, you idiot

I'm not into veiling things. If I want to threaten anyone, they'll know it

I've made exactly ONE overt threat, and that is, anyone who hurts my kids is going to get their balls sliced off. (I think I said it that way, or I might have said drawn and quartered and fed to the maggots, same thing).

I made that threat, and I stand by it. Don't fuck with the children, or I'll fuck with YOU.

Everything else I've said has been fully operational. We will not allow Stalinism. Period. That's not a threat, it's a statement of fact. We will do WHATEVER is necessary.

Yes of course. You retarded fucking weasels are technically within the scope of the law. But you're still weasels, and you're still retarded. This is not going to do what you think it's going to do. This is going to get you TROUBLE. For many years to come
Thank you for making my point. As I said the moment you can't defend your argument you get hostile. Oh and by the way. It's NOT technically within the scope of the law. Since Congress doesn't work with the same restrictions as the judiciary awards. But even within those restrictions, the Jan 6th committee is still within bounds.

What you are trying to claim is that when investigating Jan 6th. The committee needs to work within restrictions that are more stringent than in a trial setting.

I'll put your argument in an analogy, and tell me if it sounds right? A teacher overhears 2 children talking that a friend of theirs is getting abused. She reports this to the police. According to your application of hearsay, the police can not act on this information because the teacher didn't hear it from the alleged victim. Would you support such thinking?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back