James Yoo, Proud Democrat

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This Dem was truly a loony tune that got way too caught up in leftist narratives and conspiracy theories, to the point where they became his own life narratives. When police arrived to serve a warrant, the whole house exploded. There is video. Enjoy!!

It really makes me wonder how many more of you Dems are ready to snap like this dope.

I love his line in a Tweet, "Florida look like penis". LOL!!

This Dem was truly a loony tune that got way too caught up in leftist narratives and conspiracy theories, to the point where they became his own life narratives. When police arrived to serve a warrant, the whole house exploded. There is video. Enjoy!!

It really makes me wonder how many more of you Dems are ready to snap like this dope.

My favorite is the human candles for globals winning or whatever psychobabble they were chanting before becoming a bonfire. I prefer that to when bed wetters hurt others or damage property, but otherwise retroactive self abortions do make the planet cooler.

The firing off of 40 flares was different.

There are some weird-ass male Asians in NOtVA, lots of incels.

The Asian females are smoking hot but all are very high maintenance.

LOL.....I asked a Korean friend of mine once why he did not snatch-up one of those fine lookin' women and he said he could not afford to keep one....He makes 200K+ a year! He ended-up with a local round-eye.

• Banned
The firing off of 40 flares was different.

There are some weird-ass male Asians in NOtVA, lots of incels.

The Asian females are smoking hot but all are very high maintenance.

LOL.....I asked a Korean friend of mine once why he did not snatch-up one of those fine lookin' women and he said he could not afford to keep one....He makes 200K+ a year! He ended-up with a local round-eye.
10-4 on the Asian chicks. You just got to obedience train them right.

That's hot.
OIP.WlFodAzYJqqKt_mtYJGAJwAAAA

Supposedly this one is available in NOtVA. ;)

I missed the part where it said he’s a Democrat. Can you quote that?

I missed the part where it said he’s a Democrat. Can you quote that?
It is pretty clear to me that he is a leftist. Thus, I doubt he votes GOP.

Don't worry, Spazz. Once you get into your mid 20s your frontal lode will be fully formed and you should be able to think critically for yourself.

Jesus Christ, dude. What crawled up YOUR ass? Go sit and spin on a fat one.
You’re very own title describes a man as a proud Democrat. I’m simply asking you to prove that he’s a registered member of the Democratic Party or that he’s even voted at all. What’s the problem?

Nice try.

The whacko bleeved in every right wing conspiracy out there.

In one post this October, Yoo promoted the Jan. 6 “Fedsurrection” conspiracy, which claims the Capitol riot was an inside job. “THEY do not want an actual ‘coup’ against THEM so THEY rig, orchestrate and control a FAKE ‘Jan 6th’ ‘event,’ ‘riot’ and then RIG trials to set FAKE precedence in attempts to scare and control the People’s minds,” Yoo wrote.

[snip]

The extent of Yoo’s conspiracies and paranoia was laid bare in a 163-page federal lawsuit he filed in 2018 against Rochester General Hospital in New York, the local sheriff's office, his sister and his ex-wife, in addition to others, alleging a conspiracy against him and medical malpractice stemming from his mother’s death a decade earlier.

In the suit, Yoo claimed that his sister and now ex-wife conspired to hospitalize him against his will in 2015—and that 9/11 and Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 election were somehow related to that conspiracy. Yoo also claimed that New York Times reporter Glenn Thrush disguised himself as an FBI agent by “wearing a wig without facial hair” and came to interview him at his home in 2017. He details his extensive efforts to contact the DOJ and FBI about the “conspiracy.”

You’re very own title describes a man as a proud Democrat. I’m simply asking you to prove that he’s a registered member of the Democratic Party or that he’s even voted at all. What’s the problem?
Douchecanoesayswhat?

Forum List

Back