James Woods Kicks The Hell Out Of Alyssa Milano In A Battle Of Wits

He never graduated. He is a drop-out...and studied Political Science.
Alyssa couldnā€™t even finish high school.
He never graduated. He is a drop-out...and studied Political Science.
Alyssa couldnā€™t even finish high school.
She was busy making money. Her net worth is over 10 million. She was filthy rich before she was old enough to attend college.
Helps when your father is in the industry. And your mother a talent agent.

Oops white privledge. She better repent.
You people will demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares criticize Trump or his policies. This is your trademark.

You mean the way you demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares support America, defends individual liberty and civil rights?

You are too slow to realize Milano is simply promoting the branding of Trump and Trump followers as racist.

We're too slow to grasp she is a demagogue hate monger spewing epithets at her enemies? Just like you.

Every time you people bring up the issue of Milano you assist her branding effort and highlight the racism of the trump movement. MAGA hat is the new White Hood.

So where are the lynchings, fuckwad?

Where are the cross burnings, you racist fuckwad?

Milano is a Nazi twat, just like you. You seek to intimidate your victims with slander and libel. Fuck you, you will not intimidate me.[/QUOTE]

The irony in all this is Alyssa Milano bought and staffed her retarded ā€œ Safe Searchingā€ forum with money gained from suing people that used her image without her permission.

Now she wants to spew her crap on social media to ā€œbrandā€ people she knows nothing about as ā€œ racistā€ just because?

Hopefully the catholic boys lawyer takes her stupid ass to court for libel along with the rest of the media and celebrity loud mouths.

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

Alyssa Milano Picks Fight With James Woodsā€¦ NOT A Good Idea

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

ā€œThe media onslaught against ā€˜white privilege,ā€™ Christianity, ā€˜male toxicity,ā€™ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,ā€ Woods tweeted Friday night. ā€œThe one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It wonā€™t end well.ā€

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet ā€œin the event you donā€™t speak Red Hatā€ā€”a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

ā€œIn the event you donā€™t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ā€˜if youā€™re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'ā€ Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he didā€¦

ā€œI shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Hereā€™s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

You think Trump won the shutdown.

Your judgement is flawed. Woods didnā€™t even attempt to match wits with her. He ran.

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

ā€œThe media onslaught against ā€˜white privilege,ā€™ Christianity, ā€˜male toxicity,ā€™ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,ā€ Woods tweeted Friday night. ā€œThe one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It wonā€™t end well.ā€

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet ā€œin the event you donā€™t speak Red Hatā€ā€”a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

ā€œIn the event you donā€™t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ā€˜if youā€™re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'ā€ Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he didā€¦

ā€œI shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Hereā€™s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

Translation for those who don't speak dingbat....

James Woods said something, and Mudwhistle gets an erection. Sexy Alyssa Milano says something, Mudwhistle loses his erection.

Mudwhistle interprets this to mean that what James Woods said was awesome. In reality, Woods sounded like an idiot and Mudwhistle is gay.

DId you read what Milano said? It was moronic.
Never declare a race war against a majority. It will not turn out well

Woods should have stayed in College

You know of any race wars, started by a minority that turned out well for them?

Or is Trump still making you play a Troll?

Civil Rights movement

You consider the Civil Rights movement a Race War?

That is delusional of you, on many levels.

Though it does fit in nicely with concept of liberals as self hating.

The irony in all this is Alyssa Milano bought and staffed her retarded ā€œ Safe Searchingā€ forum with money gained from suing people that used her image without her permission.

Now she wants to spew her crap on social media to ā€œbrandā€ people she knows nothing about as ā€œ racistā€ just because?

Hopefully the catholic boys lawyer takes her stupid ass to court for libel along with the rest of the media and celebrity loud mouths.

The Nazis have really fucked up, they slandered minor children. IF the kids go after Milano, the moron twat WILL lose and pay. They are going to nail MSNBC with the on air death threats to the wall.

Notice that these Nazi pigs like Camp have doubled down with the hatred and bigotry? These scum are as stupid as they are evil.

Fuck you, troll.

You don't present as highly intelligent.

Only a liar or a fool would say that.

Only liars or fools think "fuck you, troll" is an intelligent response? :lmao:

Nope. Sometimes is it the only intelligent response, barring physical interaction.
It's only looney lefties that call me troll on internet political forums. It usually happens when I've made a point that they can't refute.
There's no point to the thread. No wonder we have to export our political/economic system and "way of life" via endless global wars and occupations.

"My celebrity kicked you celebrity's ass on twitter so there"!

I would have paid real money if he had said, "Look sugar tits, your head is empty. Just sit there and look blank for the camera."

The Nazis have really fucked up, they slandered minor children. IF the kids go after Milano, the moron twat WILL lose and pay. They are going to nail MSNBC with the on air death threats to the wall.

Notice that these Nazi pigs like Camp have doubled down with the hatred and bigotry? These scum are as stupid as they are evil.
Godwin's Law violation.

Go sit in the fucking corner

Godwin's Law violation.

Go sit in the fucking corner

DERP

Leach has an IQ of purple.

You Nazi twats are used to spewing your bigoted slander at anyone you please. But you idiots went after MINORS.

Dumb move Nazis

{
Traditional libel is a written derogatory statement of fact that is false and causes damage. There are lots of bells and whistles about it (public figures have different rules than regular folks ā€“ this is one situation where the famous have a disadvantage compared to Normals) but those are the basic elements. But does that work here?

A defense attorney will characterize the garbage takes of the media, the lefty blue checks and hack celebs as ā€œopinion,ā€ not fact. Remember, an opinion is not actionable. A statement of fact is. ā€œI think youā€™re dishonestā€ is different from ā€œI think you robbed the bank.ā€ One test is if it can be disproved objectively. For instance, you could say ā€œCNN is terrible.ā€ That is an opinion, and itā€™s not one that can be proven objectively ā€“ there is no way to measure being ā€œterrible,ā€ at least not yet ā€“ NASA scientists are hard at work on the ā€œLemon-Stelter Scaleā€ to measure awfulness, so maybe someday.

And damage is an issue too. Traditionally, except in certain cases, you have to show a monetary loss. But how do you do that for teenager crucified on the web?

There may be ways to fit the facts of this social media lynch mob inside the traditional libel framework, but is this really even libel as we knew it before the web? You print a newspaper article falsely saying Joe Schmoe is a drug addict and people talk and thatā€™s bad, but this is calculated, weaponized lying using deceptively edited video designed to destroy any future these kids might have. In 50 years that poor dude who had the ā€œrecon rangerā€ drumming in his face will still have these garbage lies come up when someone searches his name.}

Yeah, The Covington Kids Have A Case

But then, if you weren't dumb, you wouldn't be a Nazi, now would you, you festering pile of shit....

Nope. Sometimes is it the only intelligent response, barring physical interaction.
It's only looney lefties that call me troll on internet political forums. It usually happens when I've made a point that they can't refute.
There's no point to the thread. No wonder we have to export our political/economic system and "way of life" via endless global wars and occupations.

James Woods said that starting a race war was a bad idea. And was attacked for that.

That's a pretty, interesting reaction, from the Left, would you not say? Pointy, almost.

Forum List

Back