James Bond: Centurion/Thief

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
It looks like I'll be retiring/signing-off after all with a special James Bond fanfiction. Hope you enjoy,

====

James Bond, special intelligence agent, infiltrator, inside-man, spy, and all-around Centurion, was in the post-USSR city of Moscow, attending his daughter's stage theater about Rome in the Russian Theater House while on vacation. Bond didn't want any trouble or political work during his vacation. However, he got an urgent call from Interpol, requesting he perform a special job involving the Russian mafia and blood diamonds. Bond's Moscow trip was about to become hairy.

u18.jpg

BOND: Looks like my vacation's cut by Interpol, Ms. Corinne.
CORINNE: I need your help, because my brother's in trouble.
BOND: With the Russian mafia I suppose?
CORINNE: Yes, he's trying to infiltrate the blood diamond market in Moscow.
BOND: And now the Russian underground want his head!
CORINNE: That's right, Mr. Bond.
BOND: Don't worry; hide here in my apartment with my daughter and your brother.
CORINNE: Oh, thank you, Bond!

u14.jpg

James Bond studied Third World politics at Dartmouth College before traveling around the world. It was during his travels in Asia when he was recruted by Interpol to become an intelligence agent and spy. He exhibited extraordinary shooting skills and explosives handling skills and smuggling and thievery skills, as well as infiltration and espionage skills during training with Interpol. He was given the field code-name "007" and assigned eventually to this Moscow mission involving blood diamonds and the rescue of Ms. Corinne's brother from underground hands. Bond was eager, despite his earlier intention to just go on vacation.

jag16.jpg

BOND: I'll have to keep my daughter Esha with Corinne and her brother while I work in the underground!

u24.jpg

ESHA: I hope my daddy's safe and alright, since he really enjoyed our Rome play at the Russian Theater House.

u19.jpg

Bond had to first infiltrate three major banks in Moscow, operating funds and accounts for the Russian mafia now immersed in the blood diamond highway stretching from Belgium to South Africa. Bond had to use special disguises and water-guns filled with corrosive HCL acid to trick the guards and managers into thinking he was an assigned government infiltrator or perhaps terrorist infiltrator seeking to undermine the blood diamond assets held in these banks by the Russian mafia. No one got in his way, since he exhibited extraordinary negotiation skills.

u17.jpg

Bond procured diamonds and money worth over $20 million from the Russian mafia over the course of three awesome bank heists in Moscow. He reported back to Interpol and his commander "M" to tell her that these recovered or rather stolen assets would create a paper trail and tracking trail that would help Bond determine where the mafia was creating stake-points to destroy the social infiltration work of the humanitarian in South Africa living in Russia, Ms. Corinne's desperate brother. Much was at stake now, including Corinne's soul.

u21.jpg

Bond gained notoriety in the underground as potentially a masked stranger possibly working for the IRA or the New FLN seeking to steal blood diamonds to create waves in the funding of new age revolutionary politics. The Russian underground had no idea this masked bandit was in fact Interpol's secial intelligence-infiltration agent, James Bond ("007")! Bond had to remain stealthy and gain access to the Russian underground using this special series of undercover mysterious heist assignments.

bb12.jpg

BOND: I'll be driving around my black Porsche, and I think at some point, I'll get an invitation into the Russian mafia lairs.

u20.jpg

Bond did indeed get an invitation to the Russian mafia underground lairs. He was picked up by special henchmen who wanted him to speak to their mafia lords. Once inside the lair, the mafia insisted to know if Bond was working for the IRA/FLN and if there was something they could do to augment their own profits in their perhaps money-enhancing revolutionary activities. However, Bond told them all he was assigned to gather from the mafia/underground was the whereabouts of Ms. Corinne's brother and where they thought he was heading with his intellectual property acquisitions regarding blood diamond traffic. The mafia hired a special henchman, Tattoo, to wander around Moscow investigating this paper-trail of intellectual property displacement. Tattoo would then report this information to Bond in exchange for IRA/FLN money to the mafia.

u22.jpg

After Bond pulled off his third and final heist, he had to fight Tattoo. The mafia henchman realized Bond was not a terrorist but rather an intelligence agent who's working to uncover the links between humanitarian work and illicit blood diamond traffic between Europe and South Africa. Bond had to use his acid-gun to spray Tattoo in the hands before tying him up after walking out of this third bank heist in disguise, with a bag full of blood diamonds.

belfast1.jpg

During this third heist, James Bond discovered that the blood diamond assets held by the Russian mafia was tied to some anti-humanitarian terrorist groups seeking to subvert any international interference in the highly profitable illegal blood diamond traffic. Bond learned that some of these highways led all the way to Swiss bank accounts protecting these illegal traders looking to smear these humanitarian groups operating in South Africa. Bond decided to report to the bank managers of his Interpol status, lest all this heist chaos create undue fear in the streets of modern Russia.

u16.jpg

Bond succeeded in tracking all the highways of this terrible blood diamond traffic and reported this all on a digital map he sent to his Interpol commander "M" by secure email. When Interpol received this, they congratulated James Bond and gave him a handsome reward payment. He used some of this money to purchase a very nice black denim jacket for Ms. Corinne, a beautiful Lithuanian woman, still hiding in his apartment with his daughter Esha and her worried humanitarian brother.

u23.jpg

BOND: When my life as an infiltrator is over, I'll be retiring to Rajasthan.

apu31.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The modern blood diamond highway is lethal and this story is not meant to sentimentalize the important work.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Attachments

• aer32.jpg
    aer32.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 58

Forum List

Back