Jack Smith, special counsel, has a past with Obama era DOJ/IRS

Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith as special counsel to investigate President Donald Trump yet again. Given Smith's record assisting the DOJ/IRA with other underhanded practices during the Obama era, he probably couldn't have found a less objective person to be special counsel. And it does not inspire trust in either the DOJ or whatever the special counsel does.

So you want to find a top qualified American legal investigator that didn't work for the DOJJ when a Republican or Democrat was President...

That might be a bit hard...

Jack Smith is a Registered Independent. Can you believe some people are just professionals?

We have had a few Registered Republicans investigate Trump in the past and they were accused of being biased as well...

Jack Smith is there to investigate a crime of stolen documents... Are you so worried that Trump will be charged that you want to taint the pool without any evidence..

Here ya go, you colossal Dumbfuck.

Spin away…..

From your source:

The controversy began in 2013 when an IRS official admitted the agency had been aggressively scrutinizing groups with names such as "Tea Party" and "Patriots." It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers.

From your source:

The controversy began in 2013 when an IRS official admitted the agency had been aggressively scrutinizing groups with names such as "Tea Party" and "Patriots." It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers.
There’s the pathetic spin i told you to bring.

The IRS didn’t have to apologize to lib groups, Simp. They had to apologize to conservative groups, just as I said.

There’s the pathetic spin i told you to bring.

The IRS didn’t have to apologize to lib groups, Simp. They had to apologize to conservative groups, just as I said.
They should have apologized to everyone. You guys scream "scandal" at every opportunity. This was one of the rare times you guys were right.

Still not sure how this affects the OP though.

They should have apologized to everyone. You guys scream "scandal" at every opportunity. This was one of the rare times you guys were right.

Still not sure how this affects the OP though.
Glad I could educate the colossally ignorant.

Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith as special counsel to investigate President Donald Trump yet again. Given Smith's record assisting the DOJ/IRA with other underhanded practices during the Obama era, he probably couldn't have found a less objective person to be special counsel. And it does not inspire trust in either the DOJ or whatever the special counsel does.

Jack Smith, special counsel, has a past with Obama era DOJ/IRS​

It’s called a career, dope.

Another impressive line on the resume. The orange pile of shit is correct to be afraid.

Forum List

Back