Jack Cafferty on Palin

W. was governor of Texas ... a Mexican border state ... how did that work out?

Olympia Snowe represents a state that borders Canada and she's vastly more qualified than Sarah Palin ... hmmm ... Kay Bailey Hutchinson represents Texas, another border state and another GOP woman more qualified than Sarah Palin.

So share how Obama's more qualified on this front than Palin, who lives a few miles from Russia and SHARES A BORDER WITH CANADA.

Of course I do.
None of the states listed share water with Russia, however. Regardless of whether she's schmoozed with the leader of Russia, she deals with international issues on a daily basis.

And essentially, other than that, you're saying she can't handle it because she's a woman and a mother. That's great.

what international issues does she deal with exactly? I'd love to know really!

and it has nothing to do with her being a woman but YES I believe her role as a mother, both to a newborn with special needs and of a 17 year old girl who is about to have a child of her own SHOULD come before her ambition and drive to get ahead in politics. It's not the PC view but that's how I feel about it and bet you dollars to donuts if Palin were the Democratic VP nominee that's how all of you would feel about it as well!

W. was governor of Texas ... a Mexican border state ... how did that work out?

Pretty well, unless you happen to hate the US and happen to be disappointed that we didn't suffer defeat in Iraq, or have the huge depression the lefties predicted....or see all our old people turned out into the streets as the lefties predicted.....or didn't get bombed after 9/11 (I'm sure that was a huge disappointment and sign of failure to the lefties).....

Pretty well, unless you happen to hate the US and happen to be disappointed that we didn't suffer defeat in Iraq, or have the huge depression the lefties predicted....or see all our old people turned out into the streets as the lefties predicted.....or didn't get bombed after 9/11 (I'm sure that was a huge disappointment and sign of failure to the lefties).....

So if I think Bush didn't do a good job that means that I:

- hate the US

- wish we lost the Iraq war

- wish we were in an economic depression

- wish we had an elderly homeless problem

- and wish for more CONUS bombings

Keep dreaming Allie ...

So if I think Bush didn't do a good job that means that I:

- hate the US

- wish we lost the Iraq war

- wish we were in an economic depression

- wish we had an elderly homeless problem

- and wish for more CONUS bombings

Keep dreaming Allie ...

Yes, that's pretty much it.

LOL Jack Cafferty

used to be Sue Simmons co-host on "live at 5", a content-free info show in the 80s in NY that came on before Chuck Scarborough and the real news, what's next - is CNN going to feature editorials from Pat Sajak?

This Chick is so shot!

Palin Scrubbing Turns Up a Car Wash
By Matthew Mosk
ST. PAUL -- In addition to being a mayor and raising four children, Sarah Palin found time for another venture in her Wasilla years -- she was part-owner of an Anchorage car wash.

Palin and husband Todd each held a 20 percent stake in Anchorage Car Wash LLC, according to state corporation records filed in 2004.

The venture was not entirely smooth sailing, though. State records show the business ran into trouble with Alaska's division of corporations business and professional licensing after Palin became governor of the state in 2006.

A Feb. 11, 2007 letter to the governor's business partner advises that the car wash had "not filed its biennial report and/or paid its biennial fees," which were more than a year overdue.

The warning letter was written on state letterhead, which carried Palin's name at the top, next to the state seal.

On April 3, 2007, the state went further and issued a "certificate of involuntary dissolution" because of the car wash's failure to file its report and pay state licensing fees.

Palin Scrubbing Turns Up a Car Wash | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

She let an LLC dissolve? Do you know anything about corporate formation? This happens everyday! This is like failing to renew the license tags on your car, and then selling it.

Seeing that it's had a ton of budget cuts, the Washington Post no longer can afford reporters who know how to put these things in perspective or actually learn what they mean.

So share how Obama's more qualified on this front than Palin, who lives a few miles from Russia and SHARES A BORDER WITH CANADA.

Allie, even for you that is absurd, standing next to something makes you qualified at what exactly????

Does Barack Obama have enough experience to be president?

Let's hear from a few republicans:

"Well, Abraham Lincoln served two years in the U.S.House, and seemed to do all right." Newt Gingrich, commenting on Obama's experience

"He [Obama] has ten years experience in public office, more than the two other leading Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton (six-plus years as Senator from New York) and John Edwards (six years as Senator from North Carolina). Barack's first eight years spent in the Illinois senate before his two years (and counting) of service in the U.S. Senate, should not be forgotten. Far away from the Washington spotlight, he introduced, voted on and passed bills, debated with his colleagues—something that was missing in Washington, where everything is settled in the backroom—and arduously worked to satisfy his constituents. Most important of all, he learned that how to work across the aisle, and get stuff done.

"When you come in, especially as a freshman, and work on something like ethics reform, it's not necessarily a way to endear yourself to some of the veteran members of the Illinois General Assembly," said state Sen. Kirk W. Dillard, a Republican who became a friend. "And working on issues like racial profiling was contentious, but Barack had a way both intellectually and in demeanor that defused skeptics.""

Does Barack Obama have enough experience to be president? - Obamapedia

Let's talk how he's much better versed in international relationships. But leave his father out of it, and his various and far flung relatives as well, because they're off limits, remember.

Let me see if I have this straight.

Sara Palin is more qualified on foreign policy, because Alaska shares a border with Canada.

Unbelievable. I'm glad we have you on record saying something that ridiculous.

Allie, even for you that is absurd, standing next to something makes you qualified at what exactly????

Does Barack Obama have enough experience to be president?

Let's hear from a few republicans:

"Well, Abraham Lincoln served two years in the U.S.House, and seemed to do all right." Newt Gingrich, commenting on Obama's experience

"He [Obama] has ten years experience in public office, more than the two other leading Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton (six-plus years as Senator from New York) and John Edwards (six years as Senator from North Carolina). Barack's first eight years spent in the Illinois senate before his two years (and counting) of service in the U.S. Senate, should not be forgotten. Far away from the Washington spotlight, he introduced, voted on and passed bills, debated with his colleagues—something that was missing in Washington, where everything is settled in the backroom—and arduously worked to satisfy his constituents. Most important of all, he learned that how to work across the aisle, and get stuff done.

"When you come in, especially as a freshman, and work on something like ethics reform, it's not necessarily a way to endear yourself to some of the veteran members of the Illinois General Assembly," said state Sen. Kirk W. Dillard, a Republican who became a friend. "And working on issues like racial profiling was contentious, but Barack had a way both intellectually and in demeanor that defused skeptics.""

Does Barack Obama have enough experience to be president? - Obamapedia

good retort.

Forum List

Back