Jacinda Ardern Denounces Free Speech at United Nations

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep 19 2023

Jacinda Ardern Denounces Free Speech at United Nations

Covid tyrant Jacinda Ardern is no longer in power. However, she remains a menace to freedom. Watch her hold forth at the comparably pernicious United Nations regarding the need to suppress dissident speech — or as authoritarian moonbats call it, “mis- and disinformation”:

War is peace; freedom is slavery; censorship protects free speech, which must be abolished because it is a weapon of war.

On a tip from Wiggins.

nahhh theyre not authoritarian at all ...you BIGOTS! they stand for demockwacy !
the West will burn ..they will not stop

Ya think

djjdjdjdjjdjdjdjrjjrjrm.png

In a sick twisted way, I think it is their way of apologizing.

Think some of em feel guilty they're destroying thier own unique cultures and western civilization ...
For the select few that still are able to feel guilt.

I think she is a sociopath and is simply reaching out to those in power that are not.

Just look at not only what world governments did to people with the vaccine, but with the world economy by shutting it all down, creating massive inflation, etc.

I read an article once that said for every 1% of unemployment, for example, about 50,000 people die of things like a heart attack, or drug abuse, or suicide, etc., stats you will never see again in the media. Those that died from how Covid was dealt with probably far exceeds those that died from the virus.

So for those in power, their options are to own up to the truth and face the consequences, or double down on lies to cover your arse

I think we all know what they will do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back