Jab News as of 10/17/21

Case Study In My State

The state is currently seeing the highest number of positive test results and among the highest number of hospitalizations since the "pandemic" began almost two years ago. Death rates are not far behind. This at the same time when nearly 90% of residents 12 and over have received at least one dose of the vaccine, among the highest rates in the USA. (Moderna and Pfizer are the predominant vaccine brands available here).

The conclusion? Vaccination does not help to slow positive cases.

You have now been warned. Take the experimental compound at your own risk. Those who continue to take it are putting themselves needlessly at risk of bad side effects, and are doing nothing to stop the virus.

Vermont Vaccination Data with Highlight.png

Vermont Cases.png

The insane push to "vaccinate" is scary and insane. I posted a vid previously in which an honest physician has a patient who got some Fauci Jabs did a blood test to measure immunity strength and the results showed immunity was dramatically reduced after taking the Fauci Jabs.

54.2% of COVID deaths in Ireland have been vaccinated people.

Israeli Health Ministry may ask newly vaccinated people to avoid exercise for a week due cases of myocarditis.

In the UK report pages 10, 13 and 16. High level of vaccine uptake amongst the older more vulnerable population, more covid cases needing hospitalization in the double vaccinated, by a long shot, and more deaths as well.

How’s that vaccine passport working out in Ontario Canada you ask?

boosters for Christmas!

What could possibly go wrong

Meanwhile they buried the real miscarriage numbers ......or rather tried to

Case Study In My State

The state is currently seeing the highest number of positive test results and among the highest number of hospitalizations since the "pandemic" began almost two years ago. Death rates are not far behind. This at the same time when nearly 90% of residents 12 and over have received at least one dose of the vaccine, among the highest rates in the USA. (Moderna and Pfizer are the predominant vaccine brands available here).

The conclusion? Vaccination does not help to slow positive cases.

You have now been warned. Take the experimental compound at your own risk. Those who continue to take it are putting themselves needlessly at risk of bad side effects, and are doing nothing to stop the virus.

View attachment 553184

View attachment 553185

Follow Up

In my post early this morning, I did not say anything about percentage of people dying in Vermont that were vaccinated or not. I had heard estimates as high as 78% of the deaths in September were among vaccinated, but I didn't want to repeat that number because the source wasn't corroborated.

Now I've found a reliable source quoting information obtained in writing from our state health department: For the most recent deaths in October (Not September), 57% were FULLY vaccinated. The state did not provide information on the remaining deaths as to whether they were partially vaccinated or un-vaccinated. This number seems to agree with the numbers reported in Ireland.

Source: 57% of October Covid deaths ‘full vaccinated,’ unvaxxed percentage unknown

Forum List

Back