J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

LOOLLOL at you believing those were cops.
You have been indroctinated, brainwashed, bamboozled to the highest level.
I assume you still have room for more stupid to creep into that so-called brain of yours.
Well I know that Ray Epps represents the Feds. Just saying, a duck is a duck if it quacks like walks like and floats like.

Trumpsters are trying REALLY hard to justify their Jan 6 riot. It’s not working.
justify? Not at all. Everyone who went in deserves what they got. But, let's call a spade a spade and all admit they were encouraged by the cops and FBI. It's already out there friend. ignore all you want, but your ignorance isn't mine to align with.

Good. We agree. Fuck those idiots. Let them rot in prison. Those stupid retards deserve everything coming to them.
I know of no one who thinks they don't deserve some of the charges. Some of the charges are a bit extreme and why the argument of who antagonized the protestors.

I know of no one who thinks they don't deserve some of the charges.
Good. Fuck those idiots. Let those retards rot in prison for a very long time. They fucked around and they found out.

I’m glad we agree on this.

Well I know that Ray Epps represents the Feds. Just saying, a duck is a duck if it quacks like walks like and floats like.
The Bogeyman Ray Epps.
LOLLOLLOLL

Charge him then.

The Bogeyman Ray Epps.
LOLLOLLOLL

Charge him then.
hmmmmmmmm He was number six on someone's list before the FBI said there's nothing to see here. He fkwad, you be inconsistent I really don't give two shits. I only call out the inconsistencies that exist. It is quite clear the law is only one way right now, and that's at conservatives. PERIOD. Again, keep your eyes closed, cause once they're done with us, your life will never be the same again in america! We keep the focus away from you at this time of the take over.

Its good to see the J6 insurrectionists hunted down like dogs.
It has been downright amazing to watch the descent of the left over the last 50 years.

The days of peace, love and understanding are long past. You savage little proles of today would rip the heads off puppies if your globalist masters told you to.

They had to let people in to frame them. No doubt the three hundred was full of Feds.

If they didn't open the door, the MAGA trash would have smashed it down, like they did to all the other doors.

MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol, repeatedly beat cops, then broke into the Capitol and beat more cops, and it is all on tape so it is irrefutable.

Your desperate lies do nothing.

KWQKELFTKFGW3GX3V7HTGP5OAY.png

giphy.gif

laughing-kamala-harris.gif

Joe-Biden-Fall-Gif-.gif.c63c60ef5aa2bd48cde841f7ed8d79e4.gif

hmmmmmmmm He was number six on someone's list before the FBI said there's nothing to see here. He fkwad, you be inconsistent I really don't give two shits. I only call out the inconsistencies that exist. It is quite clear the law is only one way right now, and that's at conservatives. PERIOD. Again, keep your eyes closed, cause once they're done with us, your life will never be the same again in america! We keep the focus away from you at this time of the take over.

On what list?

If they didn't open the door, the MAGA trash would have smashed it down, like they did to all the other doors.

MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol, repeatedly beat cops, then broke into the Capitol and beat more cops, and it is all on tape so it is irrefutable.

Your desperate lies do nothing.
The Feds did the smashing. More people believe it was a set up and the whole thing is a lie. You lose. Your lies have all failed. Deal with it.

They had to let people in to frame them. No doubt the three hundred was full of Feds.

I've been saying this from the beginning of the "J6 STAGED EVENT". You cannot, repeat you CANNOT enter the Capitol without those enormous magnetically controlled doors being opened from the inside. Let's not forget they also removed and pulled back the barricades beckoning the crowd to come on in.

I've been saying this from the beginning of the "J6 STAGED EVENT". You cannot, repeat you CANNOT enter the Capitol without those enormous magnetically controlled doors being opened from the inside. Let's not forget they also removed and pulled back the barricades beckoning the crowd to come on in.

LOL

They "beckoned" the crowd to come in??

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back