J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

LOL

No, cretin. It means you posted a video which didn't capture that. Did you think no one woukd notice your dishonesty?
correct, because yours was doctored. Mine was the original and shows the cop shooting!!!! Glass still in the windows.

LOLOL

Of course they were. ANYONE who does not share your hallucinations must be part of your conspiracy.

1.jpg
funny how the establishment didn't want to prove it. that's the leading indicator. BTW.

Numbnuts, I posted an image from a traitor's cell phone, not from the J6 hearing.

How the fuck do you manage to post on this forum being as dumb as you are??
Hahaha such an idiot

Hahaha such an idiot

You are indeed. You claim that window wasn't broken out even the cell phone video from someone near Ashes captured nearly her entire body through the frame, which would be impossible if the window is still there...

screenshot_20230607_172252_samsung-internet-jpg.792713

You are indeed. You claim that window wasn't broken out even the cell phone video from someone near Ashes captured nearly her entire body through the frame, which would be impossible if the window is still there...

screenshot_20230607_172252_samsung-internet-jpg.792713
So shoot to kill? Kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back