J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

Hey! You even COPY the same made up faggoty crap! Makes you feel like a BIG MAN celebrating the death of an innocent woman, faggot?

Too bad you still got that little 2-inch pecker to match your brains.

LOL

Your imagination about my junk is funny. Your homo thoughts aside, I proved Benedict Babbitt was warned and ignored the warning. And she was anything but innocent. She was already breaking the law when she tried to illegally break past a police barricade into a Restricted area where some lawmakers and staff were still holed up, being protected from traitorous scum like her.

Patriots don't "celebrate" killing their own people. They bring them to justice, faggoty dickwad.

But I forget, real Americans aren't your own people.

Patriots celebrate the death of traitors and Ashes Targetpractice was a traitor who tried attacking her own government to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, that life-blood of our democracy.

Patriots celebrate the death of traitors and Ashes Targetpractice was a traitor who tried attacking her own government to prevent the peaceful transfer of power, that life-blood of our democracy.
A five foot two unarmed woman attacks no one. You are being ridiculous.

A five foot two unarmed woman attacks no one. You are being ridiculous.

She tried to break into a restricted area, FruitLoops. Why don't you try that, see what happens. Be sure to video record it. I would love to see that.

She tried to break into a restricted area, FruitLoops. Why don't you try that, see what happens. Be sure to video record it. I would love to see that.
She tried to avoid being pushed forward by the crowd. There were police all around. Absolutely no reason to shoot her.

She tried to avoid being pushed forward by the crowd. There were police all around. Absolutely no reason to shoot her.

LOLOL

You nut, she tried breaching a police barricade into a restricted area. She didn't have to do that. No one else did that.

Your imagination about my junk is funny.

I have no imagination about your junk, asshole--- you're a no-dick wonder. But here you go trying to excuse your inexcusable, shameless behavior deflecting about your actually taking pleasure in a beautiful girl's death on D-Day, a woman who fought for this country, a vet, on D-Day of all days, and served her nation and went to the Capitol believing she was standing up a noble patriot in protest of not having honest, open and fair elections in service of her country, instead of that sham that put Biden in office, getting murdered instead for no good reason by a COWARD who hid from his actions for months, and you honestly think you can deflect now away from your shameless calling for and taking pleasure in her murder?

I pity whatever happened to you in life growing up that you could grow up with such HATE in your black heart that you need to resort to this sort of sick crap to try to convince yourself that you're actually something in life, when you're actually one of the most pitiable creatures I've ever met. You must be one of those diseased lonely wretches that ends up allied to one of those sick, subversive leftwing groups of depraved subhuman slime for fellow company.

I'm sure glad I'm not you when your time comes.

You may very well be right about that... but that does not detract nor distract from the brickbats so rightly earned by the Orange Baboon-God. :cool:
Still playing yesterday's record, I see.

Leftards are STALINIST PIGS.

Leftard tactics are Stalin's tactics.

SSDD. Power at all costs.

Buncha fucking insecure control freaks. Buncha fucking psychopaths, with a culture that says it's okay to be one. Nazi writ large.

Still playing yesterday's record, I see.
Indeed. The moment the Orange Baboon has been sidelined, I'll stop. Until then, the grievous sins of the past must not be forgotten.
Leftards are STALINIST PIGS.
Agreed.
Leftard tactics are Stalin's tactics.
Yes And No. Depends on the tactic at-issue.
Yep. From BOTH sides.
Power at all costs.
Like summoning, inciting and aiming a riotous insurrectionist crowd to assault the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021? Yes. Agreed.
Buncha fucking insecure control freaks.
Some of them are. More on the Left than on the Right. But the variance is nowhere near an order of magnitude.
Buncha fucking psychopaths,
Like your orange-tinted sociopath? Yes. Agreed.
with a culture that says it's okay to be one.
Yep. Rump-Enablers sure do fit that description. Agreed.
Nazi writ large.
Drama Queen much?

I have no imagination about your junk, asshole--- you're a no-dick wonder. But here you go trying to excuse your inexcusable, shameless behavior deflecting about your actually taking pleasure in a beautiful girl's death on D-Day, a woman who fought for this country, a vet, on D-Day of all days, and served her nation and went to the Capitol believing she was standing up a noble patriot in protest of not having honest, open and fair elections in service of her country, instead of that sham that put Biden in office, getting murdered instead for no good reason by a COWARD who hid from his actions for months, and you honestly think you can deflect now away from your shameless calling for and taking pleasure in her murder?

I pity whatever happened to you in life growing up that you could grow up with such HATE in your black heart that you need to resort to this sort of sick crap to try to convince yourself that you're actually something in life, when you're actually one of the most pitiable creatures I've ever met. You must be one of those diseased lonely wretches that ends up allied to one of those sick, subversive leftwing groups of depraved subhuman slime for fellow company.

I'm sure glad I'm not you when your time comes.

LOL

What a pathetic diatribe. But I suppose you feel better typing that. Regardless, she chose her fate when she decided to be a traitor to her own country, ignore warnings to 'get back,' and be the one to breach a police barricade into a restricted area where police were protecting lawmakers & staff from her and the rest of that violent mob.

How does that remove this...

106822651-1610409078172-wind.jpg

2000.jpeg

20220712_insurrection_views_AP_21057712802286.jpg
It doesn't

Only trash republicans would be disgraceful enough to riot at the Capitol and beat cops, then claim it was all a set up.

Republicans are the trash of America.
Republicans are a lower form of life and the word "republican" should be an adjective meaning disgrace. As in those thieves are so republican. Or those pedophiles are are so republican.
Show us on the doll where the Republican hurt you. And while you're doing that, is she in the room with us now?

Show us on the doll where the Republican hurt you. And while you're doing that, is she in the room with us now?
Yea nice comeback

Just wondering, when do you start your sentence for the Jan 6th Insurrection?
When is a Republican president going to be as successful as Biden or Obama, and we won't even mention Bill Clinton's booming economy??

Lies, bull shit, debt, deficit, recessions, economic crashes, corruption, and riots. This is the modern republican party and these are their results.

Yea nice comeback

Just wondering, when do you start your sentence for the Jan 6th Insurrection?
This country was founded on insurrection, and how the players are labelled depends on who wins. Had the revolutionaries failed, they would have been executed by the British government.
When is a Republican president going to be as successful as Biden or Obama, and we won't even mention Bill Clinton's booming economy??

Lies, bull shit, debt, deficit, recessions, economic crashes, corruption, and riots. This is the modern republican party and these are their results.
Naturally, you look ONLY at the figurehead in the White House and ignore the makeup of the other government branches. You want to talk about the .com boom and its effect on the federal budget? The closest we've come to a balanced budget in working memory is the configuration of:

1. A pragmatic democrat president vulnerable to scandal and willing to buck his own party.
2. A Republican Congress determined to hold his feet to the fire and not afraid to be called names by the NYT.
3. A massive economic boom brought about by a new technology that everyone has to have.

But of course, all you can see is, Bubba's in the White House!!! If you're determined to give him credit for that, surely you're willing to blame Quid Pro for inflation and low wages now, right?

Forum List

Back