J6 Prisoner Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes, New Interview from Federal Prison, Never Inside Capitol, Convicted for Protected First Amendment Speech

so plotting and directing obstruction the transfer of power is protected speech?

Calling on Trump to invoke the Constitution in the event of an insurrection such as the stolen 2020 election is protected speech.

Just for what the stupid fuck Biden has caused to happen on our southern border by itself, Biden should be impeached for!!

both parties are at fault

until we can get the extremist weirds on the ends of both parties to compromise, the problem will continue

Just for what the stupid fuck Biden has caused to happen on our southern border by itself,

Just what has happened?
I see media coverage of many many people who are seemingly desperate to get into the United States.....but aren't being let in unless they've met specific guidelines.

There is no "open border"....lest there would not be hundreds and hundreds sleeping in the dirt on the other side of the border.

Just what has happened?
I see media coverage of many many people who are seemingly desperate to get into the United States.....but aren't being let in unless they've met specific guidelines.

There is no "open border"....lest there would not be hundreds and hundreds sleeping in the dirt on the other side of the border.

open-borders-690x388.jpg

Re: post #47

"I see media coverage of many many people who are seemingly desperate to get into the United States...
..but aren't being let in unless they've met specific guidelines."

Unattributed photos without date, source, or context......not withstanding.

Forum List

Back