J6 Prisoner Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes, New Interview from Federal Prison, Never Inside Capitol, Convicted for Protected First Amendment Speech

No one did that.
5qkldw.jpg

a lot of these people in prison will be wealthy eventually

that cold hearted bastard biden
Rhodes won't be one of them. He's too Goddamned stupid. He ratted out his whole organization for a lighter sentence. Should he write a #1 best seller about that?

Rhodes won't be one of them. He's too Goddamned stupid. He ratted out his whole organization for a lighter sentence. Should he write a #1 best seller about that?
what i see is the fbi rounded up a bunch of degenerates. the fbi got them roused and going wild......at the behest, their planned worked for 1/6 and made the degenerates do it........i figured this scam out by 9pm 1/6 what happened

security was so lax that day on purpose, they were warned for weeks.....you have to be an absolute god damned pile of festering maggot shit if you didn't see the scam by 1/7

Says Congress should be impeaching Biden.

Exclusive interview coverage page:

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png

Below: 12:30 a.m. 160,000 vote Biden vote spike in Georgia, after reporters testify that they had been told counting had stopped and would resume the next morning (source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)

georgia-election-vote-spike.png

Leftists believe all arrested and illegally detained J6 prisoners except this one.

what i see is the fbi rounded up a bunch of degenerates. the fbi got them roused and going wild......at the behest, their planned worked for 1/6 and made the degenerates do it........i figured this scam out by 9pm 1/6 what happened

security was so lax that day on purpose, they were warned for weeks.....you have to be an absolute god damned pile of festering maggot shit if you didn't see the scam by 1/7
Oh, you are serious? Really?

well they just recently arrested a granny who took their elderly mom in the capital for 10 min and left....should she get life in solitary?....this will determine a lot so think a bit

you bought the russia hoax so throw that in
who got life in solitary

you keep binging on the firewater, and you may well end up there

Nobody cares what you see, traitor.

Are you talking about the election steal?

(Below source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)

Pennsylvania vote spike, hearing:

its because milwaulkee county reporting votes. Wisconsin isnt allowed to start counting votes until election day, so they must count all night, and you'll see big jumps then. Not all the votes reported at the jump are biden votes.

Says Congress should be impeaching Biden.

Exclusive interview coverage page:

Below: 12:30 a.m. 160,000 vote Biden vote spike in Georgia, after reporters testify that they had been told counting had stopped and would resume the next morning (source: Baltimore Post Examiner.) (Click for larger below image)

But there is no deep state.

Forum List

Back