J6......July 21st Edition

1658445626744.gif

1658445717883.gif

3 hours of Trump watching and refusing to act

How can anyone who voted for him be proud?

What is amazing is that while our Capitol was under attack, President Trump received no information on the attack from his key staff

All his information came from Fox News

What is amazing is that while our Capitol was under attack, President Trump received no information on the attack from his key staff

Ah yes.
Bush should have jumped in his F-104 on 9-11 and Trump should have grabbed the machine gun of the secret service agent he punched out while taking control of the limo!

I’m not amazed. And the Capitol was far from under attack. A mob behaved badly and some crimes we’re committed. Not the same thing.

I’m not amazed. And the Capitol was far from under attack. A mob behaved badly and some crimes we’re committed. Not the same thing.
Can you believe it?
What if on 9-11 Bush refused to listen to his staff as to what was happening and decided to watch TV instead?

Trump talked to Rudy but never called his Vice President to see if he was safe and offer assistance

Can you believe it?
What if on 9-11 Bush refused to listen to his staff as to what was happening and decided to watch TV instead?
What if his staff was getting the info from tv?
Trump talked to Rudy but never called his Vice President to see if he was safe and offer assistance
Pence was occupied. Protected by not just the Capitol police but more importantly by the Secret Service. What did you think they should have been talking about? “Hey, Mike. Hi. It’s me. Hey, uhm, I see there’s a fracas over there at the Capitol. Are those Secret Service guys doing their job, or should I issue an executive order?”

Last edited:
Can you believe it?

Ridiculous comparison.

Even Trump’s own administration said that Trump was throwing gasoline on the fire when he tweeted about Pence during the riot.

Why can’t Trumpsters see that? Because cult.

Revisionist history
The crowd didn't kill anyone, the Capitol police killed an unarmed woman. I've actually seen some here actually try to claim the Jan 6 PROTESTORS killed people....Never happened. The Capitol police let them in. The videos show the PROTESTORS just milling around, sometimes acting silly etc. The only revisionist history is coming from the Jan 6th fake inquisition.

So far they have provided 0 evidence that Trump planned or executed anything. All they have are a bunch of disgruntled swamp dwelling story tellers.

Forum List

Back