Izium has been liberated. PUTIN´S Front line has collapsed. END OF MOSCOW AS AN EMPIRE

Litwin is prematurely declaring victory here.

Ukraine is doing better and Russia is clearly not able to secure the victory they Should have achieved ( based on their finances and military size) but it’s far from over
we will see, i have a qestion , how pootler will fix these major issues ?
Moscow has not enough
1) infantry
2) artillery shells
3) drones (Moscow horde literally, fight like a blind man in Ukrainian )
4) pilots.

we will see, i have a qestion , how pootler will fix these major issues ?
Moscow has not enough
1) infantry
2) artillery shells
3) drones (Moscow horde literally, fight like a blind man in Ukrainian )
4) pilots.
I’m with ya. But Putin is a sick fuck.

Calm yourself, Litwin...

The Russian Empire fell when the Soviet Union formed...

The Soviet Empire fell when the Soviet Union fell...

Vlad Poo-Poo has sugar-plum visions of a restored Empire with him as Tsar-in-all-but-name... Monsieur Man-Boobs thinks he's Peter the Great or something.

Most of his countrymen have enjoyed Western -style technologies and consumer goods for more than thirty years now and don't want The Old Days back.

The Russian military's heart isn't in this one... neither are the Russian people's at-large.

Especially when the uppity Ukrainians insist on NOT surrendering like the sheep that the Rooskies thought they were.

But this war has a very long way to go and I would not get overly-encouraged by a (relatively) minor counteroffensive against such a behemoth.

Tucker's influence is pretty strong in this thread. As usual.

:rolleyes:
If you paid attention this was an issue long before Trump and Tucker. The real real real issue is that the United States is a free and sovereign nation. And so is Russia who has been through tumultuous ways for over a century. But believing in that makes us all haters by the lovable men and women who promote globalist utopian agendas. So, Nationalism has become evil by Prog agendas. What replaces it will make that evil look like heaven.

Forum List

Back