Ivermectin works for Covid and Per reviewed study from Peru proves it

I'll see your 2 year old article that says Ivermectin "may" help with covid; and raise you a current article that says it doesn't...

Conclusions: High-dose ivermectin did not have measurable antiviral activity in early symptomatic COVID-19.
The two studies measured different things. The study you cite measured viral clearing rate. The study I cited measured death rates. My study had 3406 subjects. Yours had only 205. Your study was funded by a grant from the Wellcome Trust. This trust is designed to give grant money to people within their first 3 years of their first permanent position. That means that the researchers are relatively inexperienced.

Leroy's study cannot validate that the death rates were caused by Covid.
In the US, and most of the rest world as far as I know, anyone who died with Covid was counted as a Covid death even if the death was caused by a car accident or a gunshot. It's a bit late for you to start complaining about this.

Old subject. plenty of studies and used all over the world to treat. But in a Banana Republic truth is treason.

In the US, and most of the rest world as far as I know, anyone who died with Covid was counted as a Covid death even if the death was caused by a car accident or a gunshot. It's a bit late for you to start complaining about this.
Your study does not say that the vax was the cause of death.

FDA never said doctors couldn't prescribe Ivermectin.

FDA couldn't give approval of Ivermectin or any other treatment as it would have killed the emergency use authorization and exposed big pharma to liability from usage of the Mrna cocktails.

FDA couldn't give approval of Ivermectin or any other treatment as it would have killed the emergency use authorization and exposed big pharma to liability from usage of the Mrna cocktails.
^^^ Idiotic statement that broke the internet today.

Non approval amounts to basically the same thing. Pharmacies in many cases wouldnt give it out because no FDA approval. Doctors were attacked some thrown out of hospitals for trying it.

All to pad their pockets. Cheap drug used all over the world but denied here for Money.

Not bad for horse paste.

A groundbreaking new peer-reviewed study has found that ivermectin use in COVID-19 patients during the pandemic resulted in a staggering 74 percent reduction in excess deaths.

According to the ecological study, a natural experiment occurred when the government of Peru authorized ivermectin for use during the pandemic.

The Peruvian government’s decision resulted in evidence of the drug’s effectiveness and ability to reduce excess deaths.

The situation in Peru was unique as other governments around the world had banned the use of ivermectin for Covid patients in an effort to promote mRNA vaccines.

The paper’s results were published on August 8 in the renowned peer-reviewed Cureus Journal of Medical Science.

"Not bad for a horse paste". Ivermectin works on a variety of creatures besides horses & general livestock, & now humans like WOW! I found out recently that Ivermectin came out with a liver fluke additive called "Ivomec Plus". Being I am into goats & deer for pets I keep up on parasitic problems that can affect their health. The Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals corporation & it's variants of Ivermectin are a heaven sent blessing to both owners & their pets. Below images are what Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals are trying hard to prevent.

Ivermectin is prescribed for and given even to young children for the not so serious condition of head lice.

I'd say that makes it pretty safe and very unlikely to cause serious side effects.

Nothing is 100% safe of course, and that includes the Fauci vax and mask treatment.
It has also been used for basically the same thing (scabies) in Paguma larvata, proven vector of SARS1 (USMB search). What do you have to say about that, in front of the others?

Forum List

Back