Ivermectin works for Covid and Per reviewed study from Peru proves it

Conservatives should absolutely ignore the science and treat a virus like a parasite. Continue Darwining yourselves off. It's good for the nation. Be a patriot and do it for the country.

No, you were duped. RFK Jr. proves the Yale study relies on faulty data.

By August 2021, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and White House officials were reluctantly conceding that vaccination would neither stop illness nor transmission, but nevertheless, they told Americans that the jab would, in any case, protect them against severe forms of the disease or death.

It's worth mentioning that HCQ and ivermectin could have accomplished this same objective at a tiny fraction of its price. Dr. Fauci and President Biden, presumably with Dr. Fauci's prompting, told Americans that 98 percent of serious cases, hospitalizations, and deaths were among the unvaccinated. This was a lie.

Real-world data from nations with high COVID jab rates show the complete converse of this narrative; the resumption of infection in all those countries accompanied by an explosion of hospitalizations, severe cases and deaths (among the vaccinated! [italics]). One of the CDC's bold deceptions is to hide vaccine mortalities in US data by counting all people as "unvaccinated" unless their deaths occur more than two weeks AFTER the second vaccine.

Ironically, the CDC doubles down on this fraud by counting many of these vaccine deaths as COVID deaths. The CDC utilized an even brassier canard to support President Joe Biden's claim that 98 percent of vaccine hospitalizations and deaths were among the unvaccinated. In an August 5 video statement, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky inadvertently revealed the agency's principle gimmick for fabricating that statistic. Walensky sheepishly admitted that CDC included hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021 in its calculation. The vast majority of the US population were, of course, unvaccinated during that time frame, so it makes sense that almost all hospitalizations would therefore be among the unvaccinated. This is simply because there were almost no vaccinated Americans during that time period!'
(RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 82 & 89)

'Of course, the CDC never let on that it was foisting eight-month old data on Americans, allowing us to instead believe that these were current hospitalization rates as of August. To compound this flim-flam, CDC perpetuated an even more audacious hustle. CDC omitted the current (as of August) data related to hospitalizations from the Delta variant, which disproportionately hospitalized vaccinated individuals in those other countries for which we have more reliable data. CDC's promotion of this statistical bunko was obviously grossly misleading. Assuming President Biden wasn't deliberately lying fo the American people, it's clear that CDC was lying to President Biden and using him to dupe the rest of us.'
(RFJ Jr., ibid. p. 89)

So any more nazi dem exploitative flim-flam about the new variant, BA.2.86 will be noted, because like Delta, BA.2.86 is just as susceptible to ivermectin: it too has not mutated against ivermectin binding sites. This makes ivermectin on the cutting edge of world prophylaxis, in a replay of Uttar Pradesh.

Ask your doctors, people, not the conspiracy theorists.
When I first became aware of ivermectin I was getting set up to get knee replacements...I have a great relationship with my doctor ... he told me that drugs will not stop COVID-19 in any way or form... that people are screwing with your life over this drug ivermectin it will not do a thing for you...

By August 2021, Dr. Fauci, the CDC, and White House officials were reluctantly conceding that vaccination would neither stop illness nor transmission, but nevertheless, they told Americans that the jab would, in any case, protect them against severe forms of the disease or death.

It's worth mentioning that HCQ and ivermectin could have accomplished this same objective at a tiny fraction of its price. Dr. Fauci and President Biden, presumably with Dr. Fauci's prompting, told Americans that 98 percent of serious cases, hospitalizations, and deaths were among the unvaccinated. This was a lie.

Real-world data from nations with high COVID jab rates show the complete converse of this narrative; the resumption of infection in all those countries accompanied by an explosion of hospitalizations, severe cases and deaths (among the vaccinated! [italics]). One of the CDC's bold deceptions is to hide vaccine mortalities in US data by counting all people as "unvaccinated" unless their deaths occur more than two weeks AFTER the second vaccine.

Ironically, the CDC doubles down on this fraud by counting many of these vaccine deaths as COVID deaths. The CDC utilized an even brassier canard to support President Joe Biden's claim that 98 percent of vaccine hospitalizations and deaths were among the unvaccinated. In an August 5 video statement, CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky inadvertently revealed the agency's principle gimmick for fabricating that statistic. Walensky sheepishly admitted that CDC included hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021 in its calculation. The vast majority of the US population were, of course, unvaccinated during that time frame, so it makes sense that almost all hospitalizations would therefore be among the unvaccinated. This is simply because there were almost no vaccinated Americans during that time period!'
why do people post this kind of bullshit this whole post of yours comes from some whacko conspiracy theorist? no such thing was ever written by any creditable source ... there is so much bullshit here I don't know where to start ... the covid vaccine works ... it has saved more lives than ivermectin could do ... the number of deaths is factual ...they all have been recorded by state and given to the government ... the only fraud here is your post ... tell me this Mr. know it all ... thousands of people were dying all around the world ... are those lies too ??? or are you really this stupid ... so when the people started getting jabs, as you call it... Why did the number of deaths reduce tremendously... the only people dying were you Republicans who refused the jab ... stop your supporting of lies that you're too stupid to realize how moronic your post sounds

why do people post this kind of bullshit this whole post of yours comes from some whacko conspiracy theorist? no such thing was ever written by any creditable source ... there is so much bullshit here I don't know where to start ... the covid vaccine works ... it has saved more lives than ivermectin could do ... the number of deaths is factual ...they all have been recorded by state and given to the government ... the only fraud here is your post ... tell me this Mr. know it all ... thousands of people were dying all around the world ... are those lies too ??? or are you really this stupid ... so when the people started getting jabs, as you call it... Why did the number of deaths reduce tremendously... the only people dying were you Republicans who refused the jab ... stop your supporting of lies that you're too stupid to realize how moronic your post sounds
Thusfar it's your hearsay that's bullshit. Where are the citations for your conspiracy claim? RFK Jr. has citations for what he writes. This means that there are other people's work involved.

JBloom: "I don't think anybody needs to be alarmed by this. The most likely scenario is that this variant fizzles out."
nature.com/articles/d41586-023-02656-9

BA.2.86 has mutated at an ivermectin binding site: Y505H, though it's not known just where the mutation occurred (ethnicity? geography?) or whether the new histidine will intensify or weaken binding energy at that location for ivermectin.

For those who do science, the full mutation report is here, though USMB software can't handle it. It must be typed into the spacebar:
outbreak.info/situation-reports?xmin=2023-03-01&xmax=2023-09-01&pango=ba.2.86

The absurdity is that it's not a vaccine in the first place. How did the CDC go about fooling the absurdity now in the White House?

RFK Jr.'s citations for 1. "creating a pandemic of the unvaxxed" and 2. hiding vaccine mortalities mentioned above, is here:

1. #74 "How CDC Manipulated Data to Create 'Pandemic of the Unvaxxed Narrative." Dr. Joseph Mercola, The Defender (August 16, 2021)

2. #75. Public Health Investigations of COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Cases, CDC

Walensky admitting CDC included hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021, is here:

#76. Virginia Langmaid, "Data on Hospitalizations and Deaths in the Unvaccinated Do Not Reflect Delta Variant, CDC Director says," CNN (5 Aug 2021)

Yes, please take Ivermectin and HCQ, and not Remdesivir, should you contract covid. It will be good for the country.

When I first became aware of ivermectin I was getting set up to get knee replacements...I have a great relationship with my doctor ... he told me that drugs will not stop COVID-19 in any way or form... that people are screwing with your life over this drug ivermectin it will not do a thing for you...

Of course it won't. It's not designed to fight a virus.

Once again Fauci put profits over people like he did in the 80s with AZT. Wonder if the media will still call it horse paste?
When are you moving?

and Faucci did not do what you claim. You're no better than a horse's arse.

Forum List

Back