Ivermectin works for Covid and Per reviewed study from Peru proves it

You dont know that the reason for low deaths was because of restrictions. Sorry for your luck.
Well, yeah..I kinda do. I can also tell when someone is using data to make a point...and that's not what the data says.
Again, the OP just happened to pick the one and only country I knew a lot about.

its call lack of critical thinking ...

well, skippy give it a try ... we aren't here to prove ourselves to be wrong ... thats your job skippy ....so google it ...
Anything to say here, slick? Or just file in with lemmings, open wide and swallow that conspiracy theory whole?
And to be blunt with you, it IS the job of people making the accusations or assertions to prove them..and you haven't done that.

Anything to say here, slick? Or just file in with lemmings, open wide and swallow that conspiracy theory whole?
And to be blunt with you, it IS the job of people making the accusations or assertions to prove them..and you haven't done that.
and you have skippy ...you haven't prove anything other then a lack of critical thinking ...

Then stop responding to my posts, slick.
All you've said..is a whole lot of "lastworditis"....:)
does skippy hate being pointed out as an idiot ... deal with it skippy ... you have done nothing but speak in generalities ... I posted almost two pages on fact-checked articles on ivermectin as being junk science for morons like you and all you wanted to do or say about it was its source ... just so you can say it's a liberal source its non-source ...even though they came from the gubment as you call it ... people who have use ivermectin for covided either died or came real close to dying ... and all you have said was duh !!! what going on around me... duh whats my name !!!!! oh yeah its skippy ...

does skippy hate being pointed out as an idiot ... deal with it skippy ... you have done nothing but speak in generalities ... I posted almost two pages on fact-checked articles on ivermectin as being junk science for morons like you and all you wanted to do or say about it was its source ... just so you can say it's a liberal source its non-source ...even though they came from the gubment as you call it ... people who have use ivermectin for covided either died or came real close to dying ... and all you have said was duh !!! what going on around me... duh whats my name !!!!! oh yeah its skippy ...

Oh jeez slick, say something or stop responding with conspiracy theory gibberish. For Christ sake, your "fact checked" articles have been debunked. So why do you keep repeating them?
It's a free country. If you can find a doctor to prescribe them, go for it. But don't visit your plucked-out-of-your-ass BS and try to pass it off as sweet smelling fact. :auiqs.jpg:

Clever use of anecdotal information, I'll give them that. Oh, deaths went down, it must be because of ivermectin. :auiqs.jpg:
Gawd, what in the pandemic caused people to lose their minds?

Unfortunately for the OP, you've chosen to highlight the one country abroad where I know EXACTLY what
went on during the pandemic in this country as the company has had several major projects there for the last five years.
The restrictions the government put into place were reasons your deaths went down. They make what we went through here
look like an afternoon picnic.

But hey, if you get COVID and feel like de-worming yourself..go right ahead.
I won't stop you.

I had a couple of friends who took the prescription ivermectin pills and they were just fine three days after contracting covid. The pills are for humans, the toothpaste variety is for horses but you knew that.

Hydroxychloroquine is also very effective, all of the world leaders took it as prophylactic against covid, according to President Bukele, America's ally in El Salvador.

This is one of the reasons a lot of malaria stricken countries didn't have the covid death rates. People take the medicine there as both a treatment and preventative for malaria, its safe enough to give to people merely to prevent disease.
When your blob got covid....they didn’t give him horse dewormer.

I had a couple of friends who took the prescription ivermectin pills and they were just fine three days after contracting covid. The pills are for humans, the toothpaste variety is for horses but you knew that.
Your friends were likely not infected at the time and the pills were behaving as prophylaxis, just as RFK Jr. has said for Uttar Pradesh. The important time-window is 8-10 hours post-infection. After that, IVM is exponentially problematic. (Blau and Holmes, International Nidovirus Conference, Philadelphia, Summer 2000)

If the chloroquine time window is 8-10 hours, the IVM time-window should be very close as well due to both meds degrading viral RNA due to an alteration of cellular pH. 72 hours is pretty remarkable. IVM must have properties that chloroquine does not. It does in fact, physically attach to the SARS2 spike @ multiple locations. This attachment will implicate quercitin, et al, by default.

If the chloroquine time window is 8-10 hours, the IVM time-window should be very close as well due to both meds degrading viral RNA due to an alteration of cellular pH. 72 hours is pretty remarkable. IVM must have properties that chloroquine does not. It does in fact, physically attach to the SARS2 spike @ multiple locations. This attachment will implicate quercitin, et al, by default.

Could be. Personally, I wouldn't have taken it due to it being a parasite drug. However, I was fortunate and didn't contract it.

Could be. Personally, I wouldn't have taken it due to it being a parasite drug. However, I was fortunate and didn't contract it.
But the parasite action is co-incident, and should not be dismissed offhand. This German report for chelerythrine is noteworthy:

Dec 2020 Chelerythrine / SARS2
'....The remarkable properties of chelerythrine:....[d] causing a pro-apoptotic effect in nucleated cells and thus creation of a hostile environment for intracellular parasites, including viruses....[f]its capability to interact with divers DNA and RNA confirmations, allows the legitimate hypothesis that chelerythrine is pre-destined for COVID-19 treatment.'

IVM attaches at four sites on the SARS2 spike, and if there are no new mutations at these locations, it also means that nazi Biden's new variant, BA.2.86 will also be susceptible. BA.2.86 has not changed at these positions, though does change at positions 481, 484, 554 and 570.

7 Feb 2023 Post #17 IVM Attachment Sites

The drug has been shown to have no effect on the symptoms of or treating the virus. Period. I'm gonna go out on a pretty thick limb and say your friends would have been just fine without taking the horse paste.

Ivermectin has been used for decades to treat parasitic infections in humans. When the savior first starting hawking it as miracle cure, a lot of people went out and bought the horse paste. Hence the constant running joke about de-worming. It's a way of making fun of people who believe any conspiracy theory uttered by their media masters.

The drug has been shown to have no effect on the symptoms of or treating the virus. Period. I'm gonna go out on a pretty thick limb and say your friends would have been just fine without taking the horse paste.

Ivermectin has been used for decades to treat parasitic infections in humans. When the savior first starting hawking it as miracle cure, a lot of people went out and bought the horse paste. Hence the constant running joke about de-worming. It's a way of making fun of people who believe any conspiracy theory uttered by their media masters.

The orange savior pushed operation snake juice and the masses crawled all over each other to get their snake solution. You seem pretty nice, I'd bet you probably let a few sheep go first before you bowed down to the orange man.

Forum List

Back