Ive Voted!!!!! :-)

No ID needed at my voting precinct (thank you Massachusetts Dems) so I shall multi-vote several times. I might even do a precinct hop/crawl. :D

oh cool...a lying liar who lies.

:thup:

Just hate to let the votes of those who choose not to vote go to waste. Kind of like Dems who hate to let a dead person's vote die with him or her.:razz:

No ID needed at my voting precinct (thank you Massachusetts Dems) so I shall multi-vote several times. I might even do a precinct hop/crawl. :D

You do realize that you would be caught, ID or no ID if you actually did such a thing...and the penalty isn't light.

Hell no!! Really??? I had no idea it was a illegal behavior. :ack-1: So would it be better if I found some people born in or around the year 1900 and drive them to the precinct? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, thanks so much for the heads up! Whew. Folks I almost did this voter fraud thingy all wrong!!

About time!!!!!!!! I need to ask democrats how i can do it again

It seems Romney supporters are the only ones on USMB who are boasting about voting multiple times. Guess that should tell us something about who is honest and who is not. I'm supporting Obama and I have already voted. I'm only voting once because we are only supposed to get one vote.

Same here. I could so easily cheat vote more than once. The way we vote here is literally a joke. But I have a dang conscience that keeps getting in my way.

How? Tell us how you think you can vote multiple times and get away with it.

You do realize that you would be caught, ID or no ID if you actually did such a thing...and the penalty isn't light.

Hell no!! Really??? I had no idea it was a illegal behavior. :ack-1: So would it be better if I found some people born in or around the year 1900 and drive them to the precinct? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, thanks so much for the heads up! Whew. Folks I almost did this voter fraud thingy all wrong!!

My point was not that it is illegal, but that if you attempt to vote in multiple locations, you will get caught.

It seems Romney supporters are the only ones on USMB who are boasting about voting multiple times. Guess that should tell us something about who is honest and who is not. I'm supporting Obama and I have already voted. I'm only voting once because we are only supposed to get one vote.

It's called mocking......look it up

That's what I thought, chickenshit. Too pussy to take the bet even though you would get what you want if Romney wins. You're all bluster. Dismissed.

"Too pussy?"

Too fucking stupid/inbred to master grammar?

That's what I thought, chickenshit. Too pussy to take the bet even though you would get what you want if Romney wins. You're all bluster. Dismissed.

"Too pussy?"

Too fucking stupid/inbred to master grammar?

Yes, that's what it it. I have no grasp of grammar...or more likely, I'm on a freaking iPhone. Carry on, coward.

Interestingly, it's the GOP who has been in the spotlight with voter fraud via their contractors this year.

Voter registration fraud claims singe GOP
Voter registration fraud claims singe GOP - CBS News

I'm waiting.

Until I get my Sweatshrit that says President Obama can kiss my ass.

I will wear it when I vote.

Forum List

Back