I'm not voting for Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Therefore I must be racist right?

Honestly though if this is the type of treatment many voters are going to receive why should they ever bother to vote minorities in to begin with?
You guys spew this bullshit so often it begins to have the intended effect IN REVERSE. Your nonsense drum beating of the race card has certainly made me regret Obama getting elected because instead of focusing on issues we have to deal with the ridiculous assertions about his race.
I'm voting Romney because I trust him to run the economy better based on his experience in the field.

Or you can just continue to beat the race card and look stupid.

oh your a racist regardless of who you vote for :)

I might have to vote for Obama, just based off the fact i can't believe Romney has gotten this far. I really don't want to, I most likely won't, but seriously Romney will say anything and be anything in order to be President. You can't trust a man like that.

At least i know Obama is a commie up front ;)

• Banned
I guess the right could start saying if you don't vote for Romney its because you're a religious bigot. Would be an equally stupid assertion though.

Except for MSNBC and a few of the left wing loons on here, the only people I've seen continually mention racism in regards to not voting for Obama are republicans.

No one thinks you're a racist for saying you wont vote Obama, unless you follow that statement with "because blacks are mentally inferior".

No youre racist because you a republican and romney iss the grand wizard fighting the good people like the gores, byrds, fullbrights ect

Except for MSNBC and a few of the left wing loons on here, the only people I've seen continually mention racism in regards to not voting for Obama are republicans.

No one thinks you're a racist for saying you wont vote Obama, unless you follow that statement with "because blacks are mentally inferior".

I guess you have not seen the headlines of late. Yes, the racism card has been played so much it is past ridliclous. As a matter of fact one does not even realize they are 'racist' now.

CNN's Cafferty: Not Voting Obama? You're a Racist!

http://www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/cnn-s-cafferty-not-voting-obama-you-re-a-racist

Racial Views: Poll Shows Majority Harbor Prejudice Against Blacks

The Story (on Racial Attitudes) That Obama and Romney Don't Want You to Read - Yahoo! News

CaféAuLait;6233894 said:

I guess you have not seen the headlines of late. Yes, the racism card has been played so much it is past ridliclous. As a matter of fact one does not even realize they are 'racist' now.

Cnn's Cafferty: Not Voting Obama? You're A Racist! - Conservative Crusader

The Story (on Racial Attitudes) That Obama and Romney Don't Want You to Read - Yahoo! News

There are countless posts and threads here echoing the racist charges from the left.

How many liberals will post that they don't believe Republicans are racist? At best, they'll claim only a few aren't, but that most are. At least that is what I've seen so far. Too many are completely convinced of the hype put forth by the left for years. I think the Dems have more racists and I say that because of their policies.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6233894 said:

A link about Obama v McCain and 3 links about racial tensions in America does not equal "everyone who doesn't vote Obama is a racist".

oh your a racist regardless of who you vote for :)

I might have to vote for Obama, just based off the fact i can't believe Romney has gotten this far. I really don't want to, I most likely won't, but seriously Romney will say anything and be anything in order to be President. You can't trust a man like that.

At least i know Obama is a commie up front ;)

:clap2: so, the truth is out.

CaféAuLait;6233894 said:

There are countless posts and threads here echoing the racist charges from the left.

How many liberals will post that they don't believe Republicans are racist? At best, they'll claim only a few aren't, but that most are. At least that is what I've seen so far. Too many are completely convinced of the hype put forth by the left for years. I think the Dems have more racists and I say that because of their policies.

^^^ this is awesome.

CaféAuLait;6233894 said:

A link about Obama v McCain and 3 links about racial tensions in America does not equal "everyone who doesn't vote Obama is a racist".

I put up a few links, I could like to more. But that is the suggestion much of the time. Adding to that if a black person endorses Romney they are uncle toms, etc. The race card has been used so much over the last four years it is insane.

Here is another article which said that racism is costing Obama votes:

How Racist Are We? Ask Google - NYTimes.com

When the radical right claims they are not racist, or they don’t hate Obama because he’s black, or complain they are “tired” of being called racist by the left, or carry signs like this fool on the right, send them the link to this page of images from their right-wing pals in the “I’m not a racist” crowd.

Not racist? | All Things Democrat

Suddendly showing Obama as a monkey the same way Bush, Condi Rice, etc was depicted is racist. Showing Obama as Hitler is racist, hanging him in effegy is racist, all of these things were done to Bush and more. But suddendly the SAME things are now racist when before they were acceptable.

CaféAuLait;6234003 said:
CaféAuLait;6233894 said:

I put up a few links, I could like to more. But that is the suggestion much of the time. Adding to that if a black person endorses Romney they are uncle toms, etc. The race card has been used so much over the last four years it is insane.

Here is another article which said that racism is costing Obama votes:

When the radical right claims they are not racist, or they don’t hate Obama because he’s black, or complain they are “tired” of being called racist by the left, or carry signs like this fool on the right, send them the link to this page of images from their right-wing pals in the “I’m not a racist” crowd.

Not racist? | All Things Democrat

Suddendly showing Obama as a monkey the same way Bush, Condi Rice, etc was depicted is racist. Showing Obama as Hitler is racist, hanging him in effegy is racist, all of these things were done to Bush and more. But suddendly the SAME things are now racist when before they were acceptable.

Left wing propaganda sites calling the GOP racist is not new, and is nothing to whine over, hence my "msnbc and left wing loons"

As to the rest of your post, that's a whole lot of whine. I'm sorry that youre upset we live in a PC world, and you can't mock a black man the same way you do a white man. Anyone who says showing a black man as an ape, or him hanging from a rope, doesnt set of racial issues is either a fucking idiot, or simply lying.

This is a free country, so of course you can take an image of Obama and make him a witch doctor with a bone through his nose, but then turning around and complaining like child , that some people think that's racist, only adds to the "republicans like to play the victim" meme.

Forum List

Back