I’ve seen enough. I’m calling it. Blue Wave.

I don't know about that.

2022-11-09.png

2022-11-09 (1).png

If the Dims were “energized” by the Dobbs decision (which sent the issue of abortion “rights” to the States), you’d have to wonder if now that some states (like Kansas and other ones tonight) are making their pro-abortion “rights” position clear, maybe they should be happy about Dobbs.

In terms of “energizing” voters, going forward, it may be that Dobbs will be seen as far less motivating. But for this midterm, it may be that it took its toll on the GOP.

We haven’t reached the end of this night but as of now:

Warnock looking good based on Atlanta counties still having a bunch to count plus lots of mail in votes. Not yet a sure thing.

Arizona wiping out Kari Lake and Kelly ahead.

Fetterman
looking fairly solid.

New Hampshire goes for Hassan.

Nevada still has a chance and is a slight lean to democrat Masto - still in doubt

I’ve seen enough. I’m calling a blue wave.

View attachment 722927

Nope you are just a fag leftist loser. You don't even have a platform, fag queer stuff open borders just loser shit.

We haven’t reached the end of this night but as of now:

Warnock looking good based on Atlanta counties still having a bunch to count plus lots of mail in votes. Not yet a sure thing.

Arizona wiping out Kari Lake and Kelly ahead.

Fetterman
looking fairly solid.

New Hampshire goes for Hassan.

Nevada still has a chance and is a slight lean to democrat Masto - still in doubt

I’ve seen enough. I’m calling a blue wave.

View attachment 722927
Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

Wonder if Trumpy will run again. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. Thought the Dems were going to get done over big time.
Meh, US is so fucked. Your political system has to be one of the worse in the Western World. Proves it every election cycle.

In all seriousness, no one seems to have won so far. We do not know who will win the Senate, but it is close.

Perhaps, Western World will be stuck in Culture Wars for years or decades to come.

In all seriousness, no one seems to have won so far. We do not know who will win the Senate, but it is close.
I've heard reports on ham radio that the Democratic party's plan to help Senator Cortez Masto steal the U.S. Senate election in Nevada hit a snare when they literally ran out of paper to print their fraudulent ballots on. :lol:

:oops8:

That's like a Mexican drug cartel running out of baggies. One little glitch in the supply chain can fuck up the best laid plans.

Don't get high on your own supply.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back