I’ve seen enough. I’m calling it. Blue Wave.

Fox agrees. Blue wave.

1C612764-86F0-46C9-83CF-380EBF96AD4D.jpeg

Oh my.. down to only 1 seat majority for Pubs. Not over yet.

994782FA-0F79-4440-AA47-23A97909CF15.jpeg

I'll be the turd in the right-leaning punchbowl.....Trump needs to go away 'cause FL has showed us the way. The future for right-leaners does not include Trump, that's pretty clear now.

Still and all I'm fine with just taking the House. A divided .gov is never a bad thing. That said they will have nothing close to a mandate so they will need to tread lightly. Just hold on to the people's purse.

At least now we might be able to get shed of The Turtle in the Senate, that would be a very good thing.

As for states like PA....I really hope they get what they voted for.....Good-n-hard. ;)

Predictions of red waves carry very little weight this morning. Maybe wait til Republican blood soaks into the ground first?
Man, you're way too into this. Get a hobby. Lol Anyway, yeah, most likely he'll be in the WH eventually.

Man, you're way too into this. Get a hobby. Lol Anyway, yeah, most likely he'll be in the WH eventually.
This is a hobby. Was a close election. Pubs did it to themselves setting expectations sky high.

L
That was a good one. :laughing0301:

At least now we can move on to more pleasant things.....You know, like watching the NE freeze this winter. ;)
Yep. Dems are responsible for everything that happens the next few years. They'll still find a way

People will vote for their party despite its failures. That is just the way it is now days.

L

Yep. Dems are responsible for everything that happens the next few years. They'll still find a way
It's hard to fathom but evidently peeps like suffering under high inflation/food/fuel prices.....Oh well.

Of course when you are working under the table, stealing and/or selling drugs and getting EBT your dollar stretches a bit farther than my dollar does.....At least for the 45 million Americans getting it.

At this point I hope you all DO win the House.

Get that Biden Agenda and get it all hard. All the inflation, all the energy shortages, all the economic pain, only for a longer duration. You can have your seven abortions, but you'll be indigent.

Blue Wave--go for it!

But... but... but all those Biden impeachments!

rotfl-gif.288736

It's hard to fathom but evidently peeps like suffering under high inflation/food/fuel prices.....Oh well.

Of course when you are working under the table, stealing and/or selling drugs and getting EBT your dollar stretches a bit farther than my dollar does.....At least for the 45 million Americans getting it.

Oh? What was the Republican plan to lower inflation and food prices?? A pity they didn't run on that.

Forum List

Back