ivanka for president

I'm sorry but other than thinking she is Hott, Which for some reason is a qualification for some, why on earth would you think she is going to be a good president. Especially if you profess to be conservative
just an instinct for me. she has education training worldly business acumen. plus by then she will be experienced. perhaps a run for the senate or house. she's not a lawyer, i like that.

"has been" that's the key word here, because, and I hope I'm wrong, I like Trump..... lately with all the warmongering this looks more like President Bush Number 3 Administration. :mad-61:

He started breaking very important promises, no war in Syria was one of them.
Ok...while I agree that bombing Syria was as stupid as it gets...to proclaim "warmongering" is pure left-wing drama queening. One bombing of Syria does not a "warmongering" make. He didn't invade Syria.

ok

But again, I have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think this will have a good ending.
What would be a good ending in any middle east country? We all know them becoming a free nation of democracy isn't possible. So what do we have left?

I'm talking more of this being the start of a bigger world conflict.

You know, things like this can descend into complete chaos so quickly....
this is really the first time i've disagreed with you skye, but with all due respect, it's chaos now.

I understand and it's ok to disagree sometimes! :)

But in my humble opinion this would be child's play compared with full fledged chaos.

It is chaotic yes, but if you really think about it, it can get a thousand times worse.

Ok...while I agree that bombing Syria was as stupid as it gets...to proclaim "warmongering" is pure left-wing drama queening. One bombing of Syria does not a "warmongering" make. He didn't invade Syria.

ok

But again, I have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think this will have a good ending.
What would be a good ending in any middle east country? We all know them becoming a free nation of democracy isn't possible. So what do we have left?

I'm talking more of this being the start of a bigger world conflict.

You know, things like this can descend into complete chaos so quickly....
this is really the first time i've disagreed with you skye, but with all due respect, it's chaos now.

I understand and it's ok to disagree sometimes! :)

But in my humble opinion this would be child's play compared with full fledged chaos.

It is chaotic yes, but if you really think about it, it can get a thousand times worse.
fair enough, and it can always be worse. i think back to how every was after 911.

Ivanka Trump would make an exceptional (first female) president. She's very bright, articulate, and has a great demeanor for the job.
I think I'd probably prefer Maxine Waters!
you'd prefer jesse watters.

Castro and Cuba[edit]
Waters has visited Cuba a number of times, praised Fidel Castro, and demanded an end to the U.S. trade embargo.[29] In 1998 Waters wrote a letter to Castro citing the 1960s and 1970s as “a sad and shameful chapter of our history,” and thanked Castro for providing help to those who needed to “flee political persecution.[30] In 1998, Waters wrote an open letter to Fidel Castro asking him not to extradite African-American activist Assata Shakur.[31][32] After a woman drowned during an attempted escape from Cuba to the U.S. in 1999, leaving a six-year-old son, Elian Gonzales, who survived and requested asylum in the U.S., Waters called on President Bill Clinton to return him at once to Cuba.[30]

stunning....

Castro's Massacre of Children - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/Pre-2008/Castro-s-Massacre-Children/2001/07/12/id/662777/
Jul 12, 2001 - Desperate to protect the children, the women carried the remaining ... was forced to watch helplessly as her baby drowned just five feet away.".

Counting Castro's Victims - WSJ
www.wsj.com/articles/SB113590852154334404
Dec 30, 2005 - Counting Castro's Victims. By ... Extracting this amount of blood from a person sentenced to death produces cerebral anemia and a state of.
Fidel Castro's greatest atrocities and crimes - Part 1 | Babalú Blog
babalublog.com/fidel-castros-greatest-atrocities.../fidel-castros-firing-squads-in-cuba/
Fidel Castro's firing squads in Cuba Fidel Castro is often portrayed as the ... Opponents of the deathpenalty should be horrified at the amount of death Fidel ... Fidel Castro sank the 13 de Marzo tugboat killing Cuban women and children 3.
How Castro ambushed and murdered four defenseless U.S. ...
www.babalublog.com/.../how-castro-ambushed-and-murdered-four-defenseless-u-s-h...
Feb 24, 2017 - How Castro ambushed and murdered four defenseless U.S. ... women, children) have died trying to escape Castro's Cuba as died trying to escape ... joining the terrible tally of death bydrowning, dehydration or getting ripped ...
Cuban Government Sinks Boat Carrying 32 Refugees, Including ...
www.breitbart.com/.../cuban-government-sinks-boat-carrying-32-refugees-including-...
Dec 23, 2014 - ... the Cuban government drowned 10 children– 37 refugees in total– on ... The women and children were put it another cell, where they were interrogated. ... wake of President Obama's concessions to the Castro government.

Forum List

Back