It's worth noting that...

America has gone down hill since women were allowed to vote. Maybe the Taliban noticed that.

Crepitus many have already explained it to you but you are too f'ing dense to understand that another human with life within the body of any woman is not just hers to terminate at her will.

Is a washed up hack the best the left can come up with? That's funny, the Biden disaster is in it's infancy and this all they have.
Is a 'washed up hack' better than a non-empathetic criminally corrupt narcissist ex reality show host?

I honestly don't know. Enlighten me with your bullshit.

I'd rather shove it up yours, you mosquito.

I am on topic. You brought it up! Who's the better president? All I ask from you is enlightenment.
Sounds like you're one of those liberal queers, how cliché. I didn't realize you were a mental defective. It's bad form to embarrass your kind. Take care, seek help for your TDS, I'll not waste another second on you.

Sounds like you're one of those liberal queers, how cliché. I didn't realize you were a mental defective. It's bad form to embarrass your kind. Take care, seek help for your TDS, I'll not waste another second on you.
Of course you won't. You're a magaturd idiot.

Bye, Felicia.

Forum List

Back