It's time to play, is it a lie or dementia!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here is the first one contestants

Joe Biden comes out and says gas prices were more than $5 a gallon when he was elected

Lie or dementia?

why-not-both-girl-meme-social-reaction.jpg

Here is the first one contestants

Joe Biden comes out and says gas prices were more than $5 a gallon when he was elected

Lie or dementia?

Liementia.

C'mon man you gotta do better ;)
I'll have you know that this thread is worth it's weight in gold since we have created a new word, "liementia"

We need to work on a new language just like democrats have created their own and changed the meaning of many other words like recession.

If we both keep working hard at this, eventually we will be unable to communicate with each other, which will only go to enhance our lives that much more.

This thread can be like the tower of babble or something.

I'll have you know that this thread is worth it's weight in gold since we have created a new word, "liementia"

We need to work on a new language just like democrats have created their own and changed the meaning of many other words like recession.

If we both keep working hard at this, eventually we will be unable to communicate with each other, which will only go to enhance our lives that much more.

This thread can be like the tower of babble or something.

Let's just tear down the whole damn system!!!!!!

Good stuff up above! ^^^

In all seriousness, what we have is a meat puppet patsy following orders scenario in the WH.

Biden may be the only person in DC that still doesn't know that he is a tool they are using to crash the system & will throw him under the bus once he has completed his mission.
He has always been unpopular & nobody will miss him after he takes the fall.
That includes his wife "dr" :)auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: ) Jill.
I wonder what her payoff is? Another fake title or credential?

Forum List

Back