It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have news for you, it's not "your thread". You started something on a public forum. It is the site's thread. It will go anyway the mods are OK with.
Didn't ya hear? It's a no trolling, no whining thread. Nobody wants to hear it. It's a long-time effort of leftwing trolls to try to derail a thread they know is strong, and I just won't allow it. Now let that be the last of it, or you are on iggy. I hope that is in no way unclear.

Didn't ya hear? It's a no trolling, no whining thread. Nobody wants to hear it. It's a long-time effort of leftwing trolls to try to derail a thread they know is strong, and I just won't allow it. Now let that be the last of it, or you are on iggy. I hope that is in no way unclear.
All right. No response. I guess I made my point. Sometimes you have to come on a little strong to make people understand.
Time for bed.

LOL.

Made your point?

And a whole 20 min. You must think Asher sits on the end of their chair just waiting to respond to you.
I'm sure he'll appreciate your attempt to help him out, should he meekly crawl back in at some point.

Let's see if you can be a man.
I have been the most civil and on topic poster on this thread up until you insulted my manhood if I dare respond to your reply to me. You wanted to know if I could be decent enough to just go away because my arguments trouble you in some way.. I can take you apart with you in the third person or we can have a normal discussion at the pace of your own choosing . If you need to go away and come back when you can defend your words and beliefs, dont post a reply to me with your points declaring victory and telling me it will be indecent if I dare pull the curtains down to show the world how small the wizard of OZ truly is.,

You didn't give a crap about 'civilian casualties'
or you would have opposed the Afghan war as well,

(1) When Bush Sr lIberated Kuwait I supported it for several justifications: (1) SH crossed a recognized border and his army refused to pull back. (2) ,because it was a NATO operation . (3) Bush Sr built a broad coalition (4) Defined mission

(2) I support NATO operations. I’ll let GWB define why I supported America’s military response for the September 11 attack:
THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. On my orders, the United States military has begun strikes against al Qaeda terrorist training camps and military installations of the Taliban regime in Afghanistan. These carefully targeted actions are designed to disrupt the use of Afghanistan as a terrorist base of operations, and to attack the military capability of the Taliban regime.​

We are joined in this operation by our staunch friend, Great Britain. Other close friends, including Canada, Australia, Germany and France, have pledged forces as the operation unfolds. More than 40 countries in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and across Asia have granted air transit or landing rights. Many more have shared intelligence. We are supported by the collective will of the world.​

More than two weeks ago, I gave Taliban leaders a series of clear and specific demands: Close terrorist training camps; hand over leaders of the al Qaeda network; and return all foreign nationals, including American citizens, unjustly detained in your country. None of these demands were met. And now the Taliban will pay a price. By destroying camps and disrupting communications, we will make it more difficult for the terror network to train new recruits and coordinate their evil plans.​

Initially, the terrorists may burrow deeper into caves and other entrenched hiding places. Our military action is also designed to clear the way for sustained, comprehensive and relentless operations to drive them out and bring them to justice.​

At the same time, the oppressed people of Afghanistan will know the generosity of America and our allies. As we strike military targets, we'll also drop food, medicine and supplies to the starving and suffering men and women and children of Afghanistan.​

The United States of America is a friend to the Afghan people, and we are the friends of almost a billion worldwide who practice the Islamic faith. The United States of America is an enemy of those who aid terrorists and of the barbaric criminals who profane a great religion by committing murder in its name.​

This military action is a part of our campaign against terrorism, another front in a war that has already been joined through diplomacy, intelligence, the freezing of financial assets and the arrests of known terrorists by law enforcement agents in 38 countries. Given the nature and reach of our enemies, we will win this conflict by the patient accumulation of successes, by meeting a series of challenges with determination and will and purpose.​

Today we focus on Afghanistan, but the battle is broader. Every nation has a choice to make. In this conflict, there is no neutral ground. If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents, they have become outlaws and murderers, themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril.​

I'm speaking to you today from the Treaty Room of the White House, a place where American Presidents have worked for peace. We're a peaceful nation. Yet, as we have learned, so suddenly and so tragically, there can be no peace in a world of sudden terror. In the face of today's new threat, the only way to pursue peace is to pursue those who threaten it.​

We did not ask for this mission, but we will fulfill it. The name of today's military operation is Enduring Freedom. We defend not only our precious freedoms, but also the freedom of people everywhere to live and raise their children free from fear.​

(3) Not a NATO operation. I did not support the of Itaq because this one sentence was a lie and I knew it was a lie th minute he said it:

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.​

Racist slurring Mashmont the Catholic: “your incompetent boy 0bama.”

You opposed the war because you hated Bush as evidenced by your screen name here. You didn't give a crap about 'civilian casualties' or you would have opposed the Afghan war as well, the one that carried on for 20 years, mostly under your incompetent boy 0bama.

NFBW wrote; I Supported Afghanistan going in (1) inherent right to self defense (2) NATO coalition (3) Limited military objective not in civilian population (4) Pakistan nuclear Arsenal threatened by terror state next door (5) Assistance from Iran.

(6) 90 days to topple Taliban - Mashmont must’ve forgotten when you the war ended and the nation building began - - The speech was made on the 12th of December, 2001 - - -
the Taliban regime is coming to an end.”
On the occasion of the fall of Kabul, the speech that former US President George Bush delivered in the aftermath of the USA’s victory over Taliban in 2001 has gone viral on social media.​

In his speech, George Bush emphasised on ‘human rights’ and the support from allies. The speech was made on the 12th of December, 2001 during the Signing Ceremony for Afghan Women and Children Relief Act of 2001.​
During the speech, George Bush said, “For several years, the people of Afghanistan have suffered under one of the most brutal regimes — brutal regimes — in modern history; a regime allied with terrorists and a regime at war with women. Thanks to our military and our allies and they brave fighters of Afghanistan, the Taliban regime is coming to an end.”​
He continued, “Yet, our responsibilities to the people of Afghanistan have not ended. We work for a new era of human rights and human dignity in that country.”​

22FEB11-POST#1171​

Last edited:
Your religion is wrong. It teaches that killing life is permissible. Your view harms human beings and should be overridden by our laws.
When Mashmont used the phrase “overridden by our laws” his reference is to Catholic law. We must assume our prospective mind control master is referring to this:
The “Humanae Vitae,” meaning “Of Human Life” and subtitled “On the Regulation of Birth,” was an encyclical promulgated in Rome, Italy, on 25 July 1968 by Pope Paul VI. This encyclical defended and reiterated the Roman Catholic Church’s stance on family planning, abortion, sterilization, and contraception.​

Mashmont is offering to impose the Catholic anthropomorphic concept of God and God’s Regulation of Human Birth based on an unscientific religious definition of the entire human generative process being what is written in Humanae Vitae as “God’s plan for all people”. Human life is sacred prior to conception if one adhere’s to the Catholic Church’s religious science. Without God’s plan the generative process is a biological function similar to what is the case in all mammals.

Humanae Vitae: sex is primarily intended to produce offspring but is welcome in marriage even when that is not its immediate aim. . . . . The document warns, however, that the sexual act must remain intact for the purpose of procreation and that the “generative process” should never be intentionally interrupted, as doing so would go against the Natural Law and the Roman Catholic Church’s teachings. The encyclical goes on to explain how practicing artificial contraception can negatively affect the balance of life and God’s plan for all people.

So here is the discussion in which that Mashmont declared his god given moral superiority right to declare victory for his pious and exalted self abduction then to squeak an insult or two like a church mode and scurry away from the lightvifvday

There is no science that proves the existence of a personal god and/or the moment when God personally creates a new life. Conception is a biological function that exist in nature. The question is at what moment does spiritual human life begin after the biological function of conception.

No, it isn't. The question is when life begins. And that question has been answered. Sentience is simply another stage of development.

Such is the originator of this thread. “because I say so” 22FEB11-POST#1172

Last edited:
Can we all agree Chimpy was very incompetent in every way?

NFBW wrote: Massive incompetence in play seven years before Obama became commander in chief. Incompetence is declaring victory and not paying attention after that. W started the military operations in Afghanistan and dropped out to invade Iraq based on lies.

The speech was made on the 12th of December, 2001 during the Signing Ceremony for Afghan Women and Children Relief Act of 2001.​
During the speech, George Bush said, “For several years, the people of Afghanistan have suffered under one of the most brutal regimes — brutal regimes — in modern history; a regime allied with terrorists and a regime at war with women. Thanks to our military and our allies and they brave fighters of Afghanistan, the Taliban regime is coming to an end.”

Seven years after Bush told us we had defeated the Taliban Obama had to continue the war on terror in Afghanistan that a Republican could not finish?

Did you vote for Kerry into thousand and four because you wanted us to pull out of Afghanistan?

22FEB11-POST#1175

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Do you recall that in 2009 Mashmont Biden we know now was right about Afghanistan

Joe Biden: "I'm the guy, from the beginning, who argued that it was a big, big mistake to surge forces to Afghanistan. Period. We should not have done it."​
Fact check: True. Reporters who covered former President Barack Obama's 2009 deliberations about whether to pull out of Afghanistan or double down confirm that Biden was on the losing side of that policy fight, as do Obama White House alumni who were actually part of the deliberations.​

Interesting that Biden finally broke hard from Obama on Afghanistan. It's true that he opposed the 2009 surge and was skeptical of the Pentagon's hard sell about COIN strategy.
— Tommy Vietor (@TVietor08) December 20, 2019
There was a much better case that Saudi Arabia was more culpable for the attacks than Afghanistan.
Then why did you vote for Bush again in 2004 after seeing two military debacles and letting America be attacked in his first four years. 22FEB11-POST#1176

Last edited:
I supported the invasion of Iraq at the time. I have since realized that support was in error on moral grounds. I should have heeded the words of St. John Paul II when he opposed it.

TRUMP JAN6 speech to the mob. Remember I used to say in the old days, don’t go in Iraq. But if you go in, keep the oil. We didn’t keep the oil. So stupid. So stupid, these people. And Iraq has billions and billions of dollars now in the bank. And what did we do? We did get nothing.

NFBW wrote: I cannot continue Mano e Mano refuting Mashmont ‘s dubious claims that atheists start more wars than Iraq .. because he did not live up to his word. Mashmont gave me his word and then broke it.

For the record, here is the exact pledge (see also in context below) that Mashmont made to me.

“If you can stick to the topic and remain civil, I will converse with you. If you move into insults or namecalling or mocking of God, I'll put you on iggy like I did the other guy.”​

Abortion mills illegal.

Is abortion banned if performed by her personal physician or a doctor not in a mill? What about the abortion pill?

All abortion is wrong. Pills included. I would ban the pills.

If you can stick to the topic and remain civil, I will converse with you. If you move into insults or namecalling or mocking of God, I'll put you on iggy like I did the other guy.

Will a woman and her accomplices who gets an abortion by any means including blackmarket pills be charged with a felony for the murder of an innocent life?

Same as killing her newborn. Abortion doctors included.

I need to know why Mashmont voted for Trump.
In 1967, California Gov. Ronald Reagan signed one of the most liberal abortion laws in the country. The Therapeutic Abortion Act allowed for pregnancy terminations if the mother was in physical or mental distress as a result, or if the pregnancy was a product of rape or incest​

2019 May Trump said he's I’ll"strongly pro-life" with the exceptions of rape, incest, and "protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan."​
2019 “And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth: All children — born and unborn — are made in the holy image of God," he continued” TRUMP State​

Because how is that not the POTUS imposing belief in God on all Americans whether they believe in God or not?

2016 March Trump was asked "Do you believe in abortion or no as a principle?" - - - Trump responded, "The answer is there has to be some form of punishment." When Matthews asked if he meant "for the woman," Trump appeared to say yes and nod.​
2 hours later, spokesperson for Trump . . . abortion issues should rest with states. "Like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions, which I have outlined numerous times”​
3 hours later, spokesperson for Trump “If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman.”​
2016 APRIL "The laws are set now on abortion and that's the way they're going to remain until they're changed."​
Trump continued:​

I would've preferred states' rights. I think it would've been better if it were up to the states. But right now, the laws are set. ... At this moment, the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way.
When asked whether he thought abortion is murder, Trump said, "I have my opinions on it, but I'd rather not comment on it." He finally offered up a response following some back-and-forth over the question, though, saying, "No, I don't disagree with [the proposition that abortion is murder]."​
2013, Somebody asks me, and I say pro-life” Trump said that abortion isn't exactly at the top of his worry list. "I mean, I feel certain ways about things, and is it a priority for me? Because my priority has always been China and jobs," he said, according to BuzzFeed News. "You know, I've never really been exposed to that. And that's always been my view, to be anti. But, you know, with obviously, with passes, rape and this." - - - Trump also said on the show that abortion has never been his "big issue." He added, "Somebody asks me, and I say pro-life, but it's never been an issue that really has been discussed with me in great detail."​
1999 October Trump “I’m very pro-choice,” “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.” - - - Later, when asked if abortion should be limited in the third trimester, Trump firmly replied, "No."​
Speaking to Fox News that same month, he said he wanted the abortion issue "removed from politics," adding, "I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."

22FEB12-POST#1177

I don't know what is difficult to understand about my proposal. People would still have freedom of believe or act as they choose, so long as they don't violate the law which would be based on Christian principles. Churches of all denominations would be allowed to have their services. Atheists would be free not to.
United States is a secular Nation because Christian laws are unjust. And if any religion got that kind of power to take control of the government they wouldn't stop at being nice look what happened in Iran people are murdered because they aren't Muslim. People are always marginalized in a theocracy. And women are always second class citizens in a theocracy.

United States is a secular Nation because Christian laws are unjust. And if any religion got that kind of power to take control of the government they wouldn't stop at being nice look what happened in Iran people are murdered because they aren't Muslim. People are always marginalized in a theocracy. And women are always second class citizens in a theocracy.
I don't know how many times I have to explain this. I said Christian country, and that precludes Islam. And for about the 30th time, when you preclude religion from a nation's laws, you get atheistic laws by default. A country either allows abortion or it doesn't. It either allows gay marriage, or it doesn't. It either forces Christians to pay for other people's birth control or it doesn't. It's either pro-God or anti-God. There is no such thing as a neutral position on many issues. If you want to see marginalization and murder and torture and stealing of all human rights, look no further than atheist regimes. No religion has ever compared to atheist regimes in terms of horror.

“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" - Jesus

If in fact they intended such a separation, they were wrong for the reasons I detail in my OP.

This is why Christians get so much hate in this country. They claim to beleive in liberty and democracy, but always want to take away everyone else's liberties.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back