It's time to call the Delta variant what it is.... and what it isn't.

you MIGHT want to start at the headline

Post-vaccine COVID infections and deaths rare, UK study finds​

yeah, the fear mongers won't print the actual information. However, WGN in Chicago did.

you MIGHT want to start at the headline

Post-vaccine COVID infections and deaths rare, UK study finds​

BTW, my grandkids all say it is hard to understand those in masks. hmmmmmm. And their eyes are unprotected. I bet you didn't know the eyes are connected to the sinus. Did you?

Nice change the topic. loser
dude, if they can still get it, they can still die if they have it. I'm sure people who died of heart disease, got vaccinated, tested positive and still died, weren't included this time around like the initial mardi gras deaths were. You all are so fking fake it's hilarious.

dude, if they can still get it, they can still die if they have it.
They "can" get it (in far lesser numbers) and "can" die from it ( in far lesser numbers as well)

They "can" get it (in far lesser numbers) and "can" die from it ( in far lesser numbers as well)
so how am I wrong then? Why would I ever take the vaccine? 99.999% vaccinated vs 99.975% unvaccinated. How are those odds worth taking? you know nothing.

so how am I wrong then?
Technically you're not wrong.

But you are being cynically dishonest by trying to claim that there is no difference whether you are vaccinated or not.

By the way. Have you been vaccinated?

Technically you're not wrong.

But you are being cynically dishonest by trying to claim that there is no difference whether you are vaccinated or not.

By the way. Have you been vaccinated?
99.999 vs 99.975? Technically there isn’t

Outdated article from 4 months ago before the delta variant was a concern.

Also a testament to how safe and effective the vaccines have been and will continue to be if you selfish arrogant entitled murdering bastards would just grow up and get your shots.
How many people did you spittle on during that ranting outburst? Captain Hyperbole.

Your LINK refers to people who were vaccinated. Reading a link before posting a thread is generally a good idea.
??
I am aware of that. I knew it when I posted it.
If you are unvaccinated, that is your choice. And if one dies because of that choice - then that is their doing.
Notwithstanding, the Delta Variant has nowhere near the mortality of the original for a number of reasons

Folks it just makes perfect sense. Flu took off last year for a much needed vacation. The "experts" told us that it went away because we were all wearing masks and washing our hands every six seconds. Weird how the hygiene didn't work for covid. Again, nothing to see here. Let's keep the herd moving. Logic is dangerous.

Folks it just makes perfect sense. Flu took off last year for a much needed vacation. The "experts" told us that it went away because we were all wearing masks and washing our hands every six seconds. Weird how the hygiene didn't work for covid. Again, nothing to see here. Let's keep the herd moving. Logic is dangerous.

You didn't listen to the science, that said COVID could kick FLU's ass ten ways from sunday,.

Forum List

Back