It's Time For Blacks To Apologize For "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Campaign

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ferguson-dont-shoot-cartoon-sack.jpg

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg

The Left has been wrong about virtually every issue for the last 75 years. They have never apologized for supporting Stalin, for selling out the south Vietnamese, for supporting the North Vietnamese, for Bill Clinton's rapes, etc etc. Why would they apologize for this?

The Left has been wrong about virtually every issue for the last 75 years. They have never apologized for supporting Stalin, for selling out the south Vietnamese, for supporting the North Vietnamese, for Bill Clinton's rapes, etc etc. Why would they apologize for this?
If they can't apologize for this, then they can't apologize for anything other than America..... to our enemies.

Last edited:

The left has created a media campaign against cops over a bold-faced lie, and it's time they collectively admit their deceit and apologize for all of the deaths and destruction they have caused.

Since it has been proved in court and in the news on multiple occasions that Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender, and that he was actually guilty of not only robbery, but of attacking a police-officer when he was shot and killed, don't you think it's time that the perpetrators of this hoax (The Obama Administration, Eric Holder, Black Members of Congress, St Louis Rams Football Players) apologize for the outright lie that "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is????

Just like Man-made Global Warming, this farce is based off of a pack of lies, and it's about time that the people that started this lie, and used it for nefarious perposes, apologize for all of the trouble that has resulted from it.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

How about a shirt for 50 year old white people walking their dog in Philadelphia, "Please don't shoot me". Young black kids playing basketball decided to rob an older man walking his dog. He begged for his life and they shot him anyways.

Community-Relations.jpg
In my opinion, the gesture is a statement concerning the collective actions of police, and not just that one incident. Yes, it did start with the case of Wilson/Brown, but has since moved on to other areas of the country as a reminder of police actions everywhere. I don't believe that the gesture is confined to Missouri. I believe that the gesture spread because police are practicing the same conduct nationwide, and folks have had enough of "trigger happy cops". No one can deny police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, stealing, taking bribes, lying in court, getting a free pass in our judicial system, and other conduct that cops arrest others for.

We can single out any one incident and defend cops, but no one can defend the general conduct reported and recorded daily all across this nation. An apology works both ways. How many times have you heard a cop apologize, or step in front of the mic and camera and say, "I made a terrible mistake, for which I am deeply sorry"? Apologies are a two-way street. Wrong is wrong, regardless of whether one is wearing a uniform or not. Lets be fair here and ask the cops to apologize for their misdeeds also, then your post will carry a lot more weight instead of being one-sided and showing a lot of obvious bias towards law enforcement. Thanks.

So, it doesn't bother you that it is based on an absolute, indisputable, lie?

The police were pointing weapons at unarmed protestors, what should they chant?

'Shoot me?'

There was a clip of a police officer who acted only too keen to do that. I think those protestors might know a thing or two about surviving the farming operation in Ferguson.

The police were pointing weapons at unarmed protestors, what should they chant?

'Shoot me?'

There was a clip of a police officer who acted only too keen to do that. I think those protestors might know a thing or two about surviving the farming operation in Ferguson.
The police are flesh and blood human-beings too. Anyone who has had to disarm an aggressor knows you can't assume somebody is unarmed by looking at them. You have to frisk them first.

If the protestors had any decency they would have demanded to be shot to reduce risk to the police before they frisked citizens in the street holding their hands up. Of course they'd have made sure they'd paid up their future fines first, if they would assume personal responsibility.

Of course it doesn't, mud.

We're talking dimocraps, the scum of the earth.

They're just going to make excuses and lie some more in order to rationalize the first lie.

It's what dimocrap scum do -- They lie, get caught in the lie, lie to cover the first lie, get caught in that lie, then lie to cover that lie, etc, etc, etc.

And it doesn't stop until you either get vertigo trying to keep up with the lies or it becomes 'old news'.

At which time the only thing you can do is walk away muttering, 'dimocraps are the scum of the earth'

They are. They just are. They have no honor, no shame, no code of conduct, no ethics, no humanity, no -- No nothing.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Good luck on getting that apology :dunno:

This thread explains some of the RWs on this board.

Unarmed black man is shot dead by an officer of endemic racist police department and it is the RW that is looking for the apology.

I mean this department didn't know enough not to issues non lethal weapons to officers doing crowd control. How stupid are they?

Other police depts around the world were pretty disturbed by Ferguson PD actions.

Of course it doesn't, mud.

We're talking dimocraps, the scum of the earth.

They're just going to make excuses and lie some more in order to rationalize the first lie.

It's what dimocrap scum do -- They lie, get caught in the lie, lie to cover the first lie, get caught in that lie, then lie to cover that lie, etc, etc, etc.

And it doesn't stop until you either get vertigo trying to keep up with the lies or it becomes 'old news'.

At which time the only thing you can do is walk away muttering, 'dimocraps are the scum of the earth'

They are. They just are. They have no honor, no shame, no code of conduct, no ethics, no humanity, no -- No nothing.

Good luck on getting that apology :dunno:

Don't be bitter, get it out of yourself...

You are probably sitting there in your underwear and a tin hat and its all the democrats fault....

This thread explains some of the RWs on this board.

Unarmed black man is shot dead by an officer of endemic racist police department and it is the RW that is looking for the apology.

I mean this department didn't know enough not to issues non lethal weapons to officers doing crowd control. How stupid are they?

Other police depts around the world were pretty disturbed by Ferguson PD actions.

The point of my post is proven

Period

Forum List

Back