It's Only Been Three Days

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.

That's nice, dear. Thank you for starting this exhilarating thread on the latest goings-on in your tiny little mind. It's something we all await daily with bated breath.

I suspect 80 million others are feeling the same way about now.

YeglrXj.jpg

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.
No, not you or a lot of other people either, but they targeted T****'s policies that liberals really hated. The way he rolled them out in a Leftist Tsunami was kind of interesting--a tweak on the nose, I agree. But maybe he's just trying to get all the previous administration off his shoe ASAP.

As we've already seen.
Xiden is going to leave a path of destruction behind him like we've never seen.
Which of course will lead to a Republican wave in two years.
Assuming of course we can stop dems from cheating.
Just like Obama wore a tan suit and used Dijon mustard on his hamburger.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

oh its already happened, the rolex watch

They bitch but they are overjoyed to be able to go back to attacking everything and not having to defend anything.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.
Three days an Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Easy to do when you haven’t sent a mob to attack Congress and haven’t been Impeached Twice
Just another lie...Trump went out with better rating than Biden came in with.....

Ummmm nnnnno dear. Rump was AT LEAST negative 20 and plummeting at the end, below 30% in some polls, and had literally NEVER even touched 50% approval in his entire term. I know how y'all like to play with numbers as if they're Ken and Barbie dolls but them's the facts. Rump is in fact the only figure in the entire history of PrezPolling back through Truman, who failed to EVER hit 50%. Even Gerald Ford did it.
After five years of media lies and media hate campaigns and outright attempts by the media and FBI to overturn Trump’s election with Russia Collusion Hoaxes and Impeachment Hoaxes and Trump Started a Riot Hoaxes, combined with a non-stop onslaught of smears about being a racist… Trump left the field with a 51 percent approval rating. Nolte: Trump's Exit Approval Rating Higher than Biden's Entrance Approval Rating (breitbart.com)

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.
Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?
Economic disaster caused by Democrat Lockdowns.
4000 deaths per day caused by Democrats stuffing infected people into residential homes.
Civil unrest caused by Democrats cheering on looting and bailing out rioters.
China put in its place by Trump who made them cough up 28 billion in 2020 alone.

Easy to do when you haven’t sent a mob to attack Congress and haven’t been Impeached Twice
Just another lie...Trump went out with better rating than Biden came in with.....

Ummmm nnnnno dear. Rump was AT LEAST negative 20 and plummeting at the end, below 30% in some polls, and had literally NEVER even touched 50% approval in his entire term. I know how y'all like to play with numbers as if they're Ken and Barbie dolls but them's the facts. Rump is in fact the only figure in the entire history of PrezPolling back through Truman, who failed to EVER hit 50%. Even Gerald Ford did it.
After five years of media lies and media hate campaigns and outright attempts by the media and FBI to overturn Trump’s election with Russia Collusion Hoaxes and Impeachment Hoaxes and Trump Started a Riot Hoaxes, combined with a non-stop onslaught of smears about being a racist… Trump left the field with a 51 percent approval rating. Nolte: Trump's Exit Approval Rating Higher than Biden's Entrance Approval Rating (breitbart.com)

Dimbart fucking bullshit. I already gave you a link to all the aggregated polls and there's nothing you can do about them now. And Nick Nolte does not post here.

You're entirely full of shit.

I was always pretty anti-American growing up, due to their foreign wars and meddling.
The Trump Years made me look at Americans in a completely new, positive manner.
They were your Glory Years.

Dimbart fucking bullshit. I already gave you a link to all the aggregated polls. And Nick Nolte does not post here.

just the facts dumbass.....Biden doesnt excite anyone....incredibly low with white women which isnt good sign for your party...Rasmussen Report number

Dimbart fucking bullshit. I already gave you a link to all the aggregated polls. And Nick Nolte does not post here.

just the facts dumbass.....Biden doesnt excite anyone....incredibly low with white women which isnt good sign for your party...Rasmussen Report number
Biden polled less favourably on his first day, than Trump on his last day.

I don't have a "party" thanks, but no you have no "facts" there, you have Dimbart Bullshit. The other thing is that POTUSes are not there to "excite anyone". If you think that's what a POTUS is for you must be really REALLY young.

Biden polled less favourably on his first day, than Trump on his last day.

STILL more bullshit, apparently on the Big Lie strategy. The numbers are not negotiable.

Here, have some facts. You're starving.

ft_2021.01.20_trumppoll_01.png

How we know the drop in Trump’s approval rating in January reflected a real shift in public opinion

Economic disaster, 4,000 dead a day, broken alliances, no existing distribution plan for vaccine, most government departments decimated, civil unrest and crazy conspiracy theorists, white supremacists emboldened, china emboldened and antagonized to boot, Russia looking to make new nuclear missiles....

Seriously, how much do you need?

you left out RAMPANT CRIME----

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.
No, not you or a lot of other people either, but they targeted T****'s policies that liberals really hated. The way he rolled them out in a Leftist Tsunami was kind of interesting--a tweak on the nose, I agree. But maybe he's just trying to get all the previous administration off his shoe ASAP.

What were these policies and why did liberals hate them?

I know! Orange Man Bad! That's all you libtards can ever come up with!

As we've already seen.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

They bitch but they are overjoyed to be able to go back to attacking everything and not having to defend anything.

I wish you luck defending the indefensible. You will be getting a lot of practice!

As we've already seen.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

I wish you luck defending the indefensible. You will be getting a lot of practice!
I'm not like you. I don't get so emotionally invested in politicians that I just can't see when they are sucking.

View attachment 447622

I'm not writing you an essay because you know what Biden's actions targeted or you couldn't say you were against them all, could you?

As we've already seen.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

I'm not like you. I don't get so emotionally invested in politicians that I just can't see when they are sucking.

So you know Biden sucks?

View attachment 447622

I'm not writing you an essay because you know what Biden's actions targeted or you couldn't say you were against them all, could you?

So, you support everything he has done so far? That was the question, you liberal douche bucket!

The fact is that liberal progressives, which is what they are now, liberals are extinct, will never credit President Trump with any of the achievements they should. It will be all negative, and what ever happens in Biden's term will be either ignored when destructive, or blamed on Trump...They are one trick pony's...

Forum List

Back