It's On! The Teaparty Lashes Back At Boehner Calling Him A Liberal

The far right of the board, like Ernie S. and Helena who are so far right that Goldwater looks liberal to them, keep frothing and foaming. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/327662-ernie-s-retarded-or-just-stupid-11.html

Oh shut up...You think anyone with a right turn signal on their car is an extremist.
You are the worst kind of politically involved person. You are dishonest.
You're the type democrat operatives use to infiltrate the local chapter of the republican club in hopes up digging up 'dirt'...

Oh, shut up? :lol: You far right reactionaries will toe the line, period. We will not let you pinheads ruin our GOP with your far right RINO shit. Understood?

You can stick with that 1% er stuff all you like.
The problem is too much spending on a lot of nonsense.
You said so yourself....Revenue cannot keep up with current spending levels..
Here's an idea..Cut discretionary spending....It's real easy.
Look, your side is not fooling anyone. You people could not care less about revenue. You despise people who you view as 'having more than they need'. Combining that with your faux compassion for the less fortunate.
The left has always believed the poor can be enriched by making the rich poorer.
An example of this is illustrated in what would happen if a person of limited means was given a certain amount of money over and above their income level. Invariably, that person would end up spending the money unwisely and ending right back where they started. Or worse.
Contrary to lefty popular belief, taxation is not intended to be a means to punish or satisfy your desire to 'get even'.

Your ignorance and bigotry is not a substitute for rational argument. Have a nice day.

Please explain how you make the great leap from fiscal responsibility inside the Beltway to "ignorance and ....Oh I love this ....Bigotry..
Save your lib talking points and platitudes for your neighborhood cul de sac gatherings..
You suburban yuppies are a trip.

Thank you for conceding that you lack the necessary comprehension skills to engage in this debate. Have a nice day.

There are no "moderate Republicans.

Only closet Democrats who think themselves witty enough to convince others when all they're fooling is themselves.

Easy to spot - they're the people who shun mirrors.

a_3x-horizontal.jpg

The queen of Benghazi

305412_442675875786583_518680229_n.jpg

Lets hope that the Teapartiers see that Republicorp is just stringing-them-along for the ride to corporate cronyism.

Lets hope that the Teapartiers see that Republicorp is just stringing-them-along for the ride to corporate cronyism.

didn't obama allow his CEO buddies those bonuses after he bailed them out with the tax payers money.
Dude you need to stop it with the corporate bull shit.

Your ignorance and bigotry is not a substitute for rational argument. Have a nice day.

Please explain how you make the great leap from fiscal responsibility inside the Beltway to "ignorance and ....Oh I love this ....Bigotry..
Save your lib talking points and platitudes for your neighborhood cul de sac gatherings..

Thank you for conceding that you lack the necessary comprehension skills to engage in this debate. Have a nice day.

Can you be a bit more evasive? I need another shot of that angle.
Apparently with your secret decoder ring, you see something in my post. Explain it.
Show the bigotry and ignorance.

Oh please...
As Obama sucks the balls of the very same Wall Street traders he vilifies when speaking to certain audiences. Such as college students or UAW workers.

didn't obama allow his CEO buddies those bonuses after he bailed them out with the tax payers money.
Dude you need to stop it with the corporate bull shit.

It's nothing more than a fall back position when their argument runs out of gas.
When in doubt libs have two 'outs'....Class warfare and the race card.

Can you be a bit more evasive? I need another shot of that angle.
Apparently with your secret decoder ring, you see something in my post. Explain it.
Show the bigotry and ignorance.

Your bigotry and ignorance on display;

Look, your side is not fooling anyone. You people could not care less about revenue. You despise people who you view as 'having more than they need'. Combining that with your faux compassion for the less fortunate.
The left has always believed the poor can be enriched by making the rich poorer.
An example of this is illustrated in what would happen if a person of limited means was given a certain amount of money over and above their income level. Invariably, that person would end up spending the money unwisely and ending right back where they started. Or worse.
Contrary to lefty popular belief, taxation is not intended to be a means to punish or satisfy your desire to 'get even'.

If you can't see your own bigotry and ignorance then there is no point in wasting my time trying to "explain it" because you lack the necessary comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back