It's official. Roy Moore defending has hit rock bottom

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.

• Banned
Now you see why Breitbart is on the same level as Infowars and the Gateway Pundit.

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?

Anyone else surprised that the Party that had the following people in the Senate: a KKK Grand Kleagle as Majority leader, a guy who left his pregnant girlfriend to drown in a car, a guy who was a drug mule for the Las Vegas Mafia, a guy who lied about being a Vietnam veteran, would circle the wagons around a nut who claims she has "Cherokee cheekbones" and could therefore lie her way into Harvard and the Senate?
dont forget a cities democrats voted in a mayor behind bars for murder..
Neither side has any morality when it comes to voting it seems.
Its always funny to see people act like they do, though.

• Banned
I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.
I️ see you’re too much a fraud to discuss how low your side has sunk in defending a child molester.

I️ already debunked the lie that Warren used ethnicity to get into Harvard 3 times yesterday.
I️ see you’re too much a fraud to discuss how low your side has sunk in defending a child molester.

What did she use it for?

What did she use it for?

Harvard advertised her as native American.

• Banned

What did she use it for?
Harvard said she wrote WHITE on her application. Yet liars will persist. End of story.

What did she use it for?

You can’t stop lying. Plus afraid of addressing Breitbart using Ringo Starr to defend the child molester?

I can't believe that I'm actually going to type what comes next, but it's true what they say, "You just can't make this shit up!"

The Roy Moore defenders have now officially sunk so low that they're starting to bring up trinkets from sunken Spanish galleons. Breitbart senior editor Joel Pollak appeared on CNN's New Day with Chris Cuomo this morning, and of course the topic of Roy Moore being a filthy child molester came up. But, if you haven't already read this, you're not gonna believe me.

Pollak used Ringo Fucking Starr to defend the allegations against Moore! I know, say wha?!? Here's how he explained it. Moore is no worse than Ringo Starr because Ringo recorded and released a song titled "She's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine." The song hit #1 on the billboard charts, and Pollak reminded all and sundry that Starr was 33 years old, singig about loving a 16 year old girl.

Are we straight on this? Why in the hell didn't Pollak take umbrage with singer Jerry Lee Jones, who actually married his 13 year old cousin? No, instead he hauls off on Ringo Starr for recording a song he didn't even write, about an anonymous singer professing love for a 16 year old girl. For all he knows the song could have been referring to a teenage boy talking about his girl. And one little detail Pollak manages to forget. Ringo Starr recorded a goddamn song, a work of fiction. Roy Moore is accused inappropriate sexual onduct with teenage girls, including one who was only 14. When he finds a Starr hit titled, "She's fourteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine", then mebbe we can talk. But probably not.

Welcome to GOP politics, 2017 sleaze edition. If you're a Republican, Roy Moore bears no responsibility for, nor censure for his actual physical actions cuz, like Ringo Starr and stuff. Like I said, you can't make this shit up.

Should I list all the songs written about older guys with under aged girls again. There's over a hundred by some really, really big name artists. It's prolly cuz it happens? and people write songs about it cuz it happens? and make boatloads of money (a good share of it from sales to teen girls) of the songs, because it happens?

What exactly is your point?

Using a freaking song to defend the child molester. Incredible..

“She’s 16, she’s beautiful and she’s mine”

Should I list all the songs written about older guys with under aged girls again. There's over a hundred by some really, really big name artists. It's prolly cuz it happens? and people write songs about it cuz it happens? and make boatloads of money (a good share of it from sales to teen girls) of the songs, because it happens?

What exactly is your point?
You’ll have to ask the idiot Breitbart guy who used Ringo’s song in defending Moore

Last edited:

What did she use it for?

They advertised Obama as a Kenyan exchange student.

What did she use it for?

To get into Congress :)

But liberal squaw is heap big regretting speaking with forked tongue now.

As God's my judge, Judge, she swore she was sixteen!

You 'debunked" NOTHING!

Penn and Harvard listed her as a minority, I guess Obama's publisher gave them bad information too

Using a song to defend Moore is silly. The bigger issue is where is all this evidence that Moore is guilty? I have heard about it, there is a yearbook and on and on, yet we gave no real evidence, so how can one say one way or the other whether Moore is guilty? If he is guilty, the death penalty would be to good for him. So let the people of Alabama decide who they believe and want in the office and let those accusing Moore, take him to court to prove it.

Now you see why Breitbart is on the same level as Infowars and the Gateway Pundit.

Bannon is going all out to get Roy Moore elected. Every dirty trick including enlisting the scumbag Project Veritas to approach the Washington Post and try to get them to publish a lie. But the reporters at WaPo turned the tables on this bitch and it was a beautiful thing to see:

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

"
A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

In a series of interviews over two weeks, the woman shared a dramatic story about an alleged sexual relationship with Moore in 1992 that led to an abortion when she was 15. During the interviews, she repeatedly pressed Post reporters to give their opinions on the effects that her claims could have on Moore’s candidacy if she went public.

The Post did not publish an article based on her unsubstantiated account. When Post reporters confronted her with inconsistencies in her story and an Internet posting that raised doubts about her motivations, she insisted that she was not working with any organization that targets journalists....."

Forum List

Back