It's official! Republicans pick Jacksonville, Florida as alternative convention site...President Trump will give his speech there

does anyone know where the Dem convention will be?

1591924816151.png

Milwaukee. Monday 8/17-Thursday 8/20

Hope they have a good medical facility with PLENTY of ICU beds.

They will NEED them about a week or two AFTER the convention.

Millions of dollars in economic stimulus. Fantastic. Lots of people working, tax revenue, publicity for the town.

Hell yea.

Dimms will have their convention in Venezuela

View attachment 349073
Milwaukee. Monday 8/17-Thursday 8/20

The real question is, if there is a resurgence in COVID cases in Milwaukee, will they limit the size of the convention?

Now Everyone sees confirmed the ColonelAngus poster brand: The MAGA Ax Murder brand, applied to non-whites!

The Democrats will be in Milwaukee. The Republicans will be in Dis-integration in two Southern Cities, not entirely famous for beer(?).

The Trump MAGA Disconnect will easily be a feature, even on FoxFantasyNews TV all over!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(From Acts 7 comes the disconnected Message of Moses of Deut 23: 19-20! The subjugation originates of Pharaoh!)

Well, shoot. You beat me by starting this thread two minutes before mine. I'm sure since this is not a blowTrump thread the mods will quickly take action. LOL

Anyway, the convention would be in Milwaukee. I doubt it'll happen. I think Mil would be a fun place to visit. Never been there. Ah trah ta averd Yankeeland. LOL

Now Everyone sees confirmed the ColonelAngus poster brand: The MAGA Ax Murder brand, applied to non-whites!

The Democrats will be in Milwaukee. The Republicans will be in Dis-integration in two Southern Cities, not entirely famous for beer(?).

The Trump MAGA Disconnect will easily be a feature, even on FoxFantasyNews TV all over!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(From Acts 7 comes the disconnected Message of Moses of Deut 23: 19-20! The subjugation originates of Pharaoh!)
The Tulsa riots really are fascinating history. The black community was economically prosperous largely due to oil. The whites literally had to destroy it because its existence disproved the social fallacy segregation rested on.

Well, shoot. You beat me by starting this thread two minutes before mine. I'm sure since this is not a blowTrump thread the mods will quickly take action. LOL

Anyway, the convention would be in Milwaukee. I doubt it'll happen. I think Mil would be a fun place to visit. Never been there. Ah trah ta averd Yankeeland. LOL
i'm quick like a cat!

Forum List

Back