It's Official: Lt Col Vindman Accused Of Illegally Leaking Contents Of Trump Call to Eric Ciamarella

I won't bother to untangle that mass of idiocy. I'll just leave it at the fact that you're a moron.
can you get any more brainwashed ignorant and idiotic, brainwashed functional moron?I

It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

Putin's little buddy... by the way the Steele dossier has in no way been discredited. I caramba. Nor Mueller's report of collusion and obstruction or global warming etc etc dumbass dupes.
It wasn't in connection with any election, you fucking brain-dead moron. You can peddle that shit to ignorant gullible snowflakes, but no one else is buying it.
LOL

They're both running to be president, ya lyin' fucking moron. :cuckoo:
That doesn't prove a fucking thing.
LOLOL

Au contraire, it proves to things.

It proves, 1) they're political rivals; and

2) you're a lying fucking moron.

It proves nothing of consequence. As I stated previously, Biden doesn't get a "get out of jail free" card just because he's running for office.

Whoever said he was "acting under the provisions of the treaty?" You keep claiming he wasn't. You keep dancing around the issue. You want to imply it was illegal for him to make a request of the President of Ukraine, but you know that's a lie.

The treaty makes it apparent that previous claims by numskulls like you that it's illegal for Trump to make a request of the President of Ukraine are not true. It's perfectly legal.
It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign for re-election. The treaty doesn't help him since the request wasn't made under the jurisdiction of the treaty.
We're talking about the treaty, moron. His request had nothing to do with any election. If the treaty is irrelevant, then why do dumbasses like you keep bringing it up?
His request was to smear a political rival who's also running for president. You lying because you're a lying fucking moron doesn't actually do Trump any favors.

And lying fucking moron, I didn't bring up the treaty. One of you yahoos nutjobs did. :cuckoo:
No, it wasn't, dumbass. Biden is a corrupt politician who needs to be investigated. Smart people don't buy your theory that Democrats receive a "get out of jail free" card because they are running for office.

At the same time you claim investigating Biden was a crime, turds like you have no problem with the fact that Obama's intelligence agencies were conducting espionage on the Trump campaign.

I'll bet you don't even see the contradiction here.
LOLOL

Umm, lying fucking moron, you saying Biden is corrupt doesn't actually mean Biden is corrupt. It means you're a lying fucking moron with no evidence to backup your nonsense.
We have plenty of evidence of his corruption, dumbass. We have a basis for investigating him.

can you get any more brainwashed ignorant and idiotic, brainwashed functional moron?I

It is absolutely illegal for anyone to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with any election in the United States.”

Putin's little buddy... by the way the Steele dossier has in no way been discredited. I caramba. Nor Mueller's report of collusion and obstruction or global warming etc etc dumbass dupes.
It wasn't in connection with any election, you fucking brain-dead moron. You can peddle that shit to ignorant gullible snowflakes, but no one else is buying it.
LOL

LOLOL

It proves nothing of consequence. As I stated previously, Biden doesn't get a "get out of jail free" card just because he's running for office.
No one said he does, ya lyin' fucking moron. :cuckoo:

What was said is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do that. Trump could have had his own Justice Deparmemt do it. Ukraine, had they actually suspected any wrong doing, could have simply investigated it without Trump asking them.

It was illegal for him to request a foreign leader to help him with his campaign for re-election. The treaty doesn't help him since the request wasn't made under the jurisdiction of the treaty.
We're talking about the treaty, moron. His request had nothing to do with any election. If the treaty is irrelevant, then why do dumbasses like you keep bringing it up?
His request was to smear a political rival who's also running for president. You lying because you're a lying fucking moron doesn't actually do Trump any favors.

And lying fucking moron, I didn't bring up the treaty. One of you yahoos nutjobs did. :cuckoo:
No, it wasn't, dumbass. Biden is a corrupt politician who needs to be investigated. Smart people don't buy your theory that Democrats receive a "get out of jail free" card because they are running for office.

At the same time you claim investigating Biden was a crime, turds like you have no problem with the fact that Obama's intelligence agencies were conducting espionage on the Trump campaign.

LOLOL

Umm, lying fucking moron, you saying Biden is corrupt doesn't actually mean Biden is corrupt. It means you're a lying fucking moron with no evidence to backup your nonsense.
We have plenty of evidence of his corruption, dumbass. We have a basis for investigating him.
LOLOL

You have you, a lying fucking moron, saying it
That's it.

LOL

LOLOL

What was said is that Trump can't solicit a foreign national to do that. Trump could have had his own Justice Deparmemt do it. Ukraine, had they actually suspected any wrong doing, could have simply investigated it without Trump asking them.
Yeah, that's exactly what you're saying, but you're afraid to say it in plain words because you don't want people laughing at you. Trump didn't "solicit a foreign national," shit for brains. He made a government to government request to investigate him. That's entirely legal.

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's it.
He admitted to quid pro quo on video, moron. His son is getting paid $83,000 for having no skills. That's plenty of evidence right there. You turds would be screaming bloody murder of Don Jr got the same deal.

Curious as to whether that America-hating, Ukrainian traitor, Mr. Vindman, is going to wear a military uniform and a yamica while demanding to be addressed "lieutenant colonel" when he testifies to the Senate. :p

LOL

LOLOL

Huh ? Ok say Trump orders his own Justice Dept into action on the matters of corruption in Ukraine, well do you think that they could do it without the assistance of those officials in Ukraine ??

Trump is the top cop in America as president correct ?

Ukraine widens probe against Burisma founder to embezzlement of state funds

It's time for you snowflakes to learn a new trick. You can't keep claiming that every time we have some recording of your crimes, whether video, audio or textual, that some part of it has been left out. People are getting wise to that stunt. You can't just keep writing off your crimes to magic.
This is Trump's crime. And as always spin big lie propaganda. Wake up someday sleeping beauty. There are no Democratic crimes d******. LOL.

So just show us the entire thing, or feel free to admit you don't even know for sure it exists, much less know what's in it. Go on, link to it. We'll wait, for a while.
try googling it for crying out loud. We spend all our time filling you brainwashed functional morons in on what is going on in the real world. Google it yourself for Christ's sake any questions you have.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/30/why-trump-insisted-that-obviously-incomplete-rough-transcript-was-fact-exact/?outputType=amp&ved=2ahUKEwic9cmb1vnlAhVPrVkKHbJZDocQFjABegQICBAL&usg=AOvVaw3tJRji4kBg1BBDAkjfr_H1&ampcf=1

See, here's your problem, and I knew we would end up here, which is why I insisted that you display the "complete" transcript. The bottom line is this: YOU DON'T KNOW THERE'S A DIFFERENT ONE THERE TO BE SEEN. All your link could say is that what was released is not a total verbatim record of the call, that's it. We don't know if there's a more complete record, and even if there is one, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WOULD BE ON IT.

Face reality, you're broadcasting feelz in place of facts. That's why we don't take you seriously.
Several witnesses say burisma was mentioned at least several times. Do you need a diagram? Google it dumbass lol. I don't give a damn what you take seriously lol, brain was functional moron, I just like yelling at you idiots....

LOL

LOLOL

Yeah, that's exactly what you're saying, but you're afraid to say it in plain words because you don't want people laughing at you. Trump didn't "solicit a foreign national," shit for brains. He made a government to government request to investigate him. That's entirely legal.
LOLOL

No, lying fucking moron, that's not what I said. Shit, I even pointed out Biden can be investigated. It's not my problem you're too big of a lying fucking moron to understand English.

And yes, Trump solicited a foreign national. Being president doesn't put Trump above the law.

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's it.
He admitted to quid pro quo on video, moron. His son is getting paid $83,000 for having no skills. That's plenty of evidence right there. You turds would be screaming bloody murder of Don Jr got the same deal.
There's no crime in getting a high paying job because one's father is the U.S. VP. So nope, no crime, no quid pro quo.

LOL

LOLOL

Huh ? Ok say Trump orders his own Justice Dept into action on the matters of corruption in Ukraine, well do you think that they could do it without the assistance of those officials in Ukraine ??

Trump is the top cop in America as president correct ?
WTF?? You think the Justice Department can't reach out to Ukraine for any assistance they might have needed had they actually been investigating the matter?? :cuckoo:

LOLOL

LOLOL

No, lying fucking moron, that's not what I said. Shit, I even pointed out Biden can be investigated. It's not my problem you're too big of a lying fucking moron to understand English.

And yes, Trump solicited a foreign national. Being president doesn't put Trump above the law.
If Biden can be investigated, then what's the problem with Trump asking him to be investigated? You keep talking out of both sides of your mouth. What does "soliciting a foreign national" even mean? How can Trump investigate Biden's behavior in Ukraine without getting the help of the Ukraine government? Can you please explain how that works?

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's it.
There's no crime in getting a high paying job because one's father is the U.S. VP. So nope, no crime, no quid pro quo.
The crime is in using his influence in the US government to get an investigation into the corruption of his son's sleazy employer shut down, you fucking moron.

LOLOL

LOLOL

If Biden can be investigated, then what's the problem with Trump asking him to be investigated? You keep talking out of both sides of your mouth. What does "soliciting a foreign national" even mean? How can Trump investigate Biden's behavior in Ukraine without getting the help of the Ukraine government? Can you please explain how that works?
"If Biden can be investigated, then what's the problem with Trump asking him to be investigated?"

Because the law prohibits Trump from soliciting such services from a foreign national, lying fucking moron. You know this, you just can't understand it because you're a lying fucking moron.

LOLOL

LOLOL

That's it.
The crime is in using his influence in the US government to get an investigation into the corruption of his son's sleazy employer shut down, you fucking moron.
You lying fucking moron, there was no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin was fired.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

LOLOL

"If Biden can be investigated, then what's the problem with Trump asking him to be investigated?"

Because the law prohibits Trump from soliciting such services from a foreign national, lying fucking moron. You know this, you just can't understand it because you're a lying fucking moron.
That's under your imbecile theory that it's a "campaign contribution," and we all know that's horseshit.

LOLOL

That's under your imbecile theory that it's a "campaign contribution," and we all know that's horseshit.
Do you understand that, if trump were, say, a governor...he would be indicted with a crime?

LOLOL

Do you understand that, if trump were, say, a governor...he would be indicted with a crime?
What "crime" is that? Enforcing the law while Republican?

Forum List

Back