It's Official in FL: 'Old Dixie Hwy' Becomes 'President Barack Obama Hwy'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
we'll see how long they stay up. Glad I don't live in a such stupidity.. Usually a president had served and died before they were BESTOWED such nonsense. and you the taxpayer living there gets to pay for it if you wanted it OR NOT. now I go get sick

SNIP:

At that time, Mayor Thomas Master said the term "Old Dixie" still "invokes memories of racism and slavery in the Old South." Master asked his council members to "rise above any divisive thoughts about President Obama and get rid of the Old Dixie name." And that they did in a vote 4-1.

all of it here:

It's Official in FL: 'Old Dixie Hwy' Becomes 'President Barack Obama Hwy'

The Savior. The Great One. The Almighty Leader....Barack Hussein Obama. Praise Him and bow down upon his presence.

The Savior. The Great One. The Almighty Leader....Barack Hussein Obama. Praise Him and bow down upon his presence.

it gives me the creeps. I've never seen anything like it before. just cultish creepy
I personally believe MLK would be ashamed of the way Obama has acted as President and even as a human being

1928814_1521701864795581_3344996077706720586_n.jpg

And may there be many more just to piss off the likes of the OP author.

Reagan got an airport

I'm looking at cities to be named after Obama

Maybe an aircraft carrier will be next.

The USS Barack Obama. Has a nice ring to it, no?

And may there be many more just to piss off the likes of the OP author.

oh not to worry there is. and I'll keep posting them just to piss you off and you can come in and make a fool of yourself. :eusa_snooty:

Did you know Dixie Highway starts in Louisville, KY...

... it's the major traffic artery in SW Jefferson County...

... but we got better sense up here than to name it after Obama.

Maybe an aircraft carrier will be next.

The USS Barack Obama. Has a nice ring to it, no?

How many men and women do you suppose would serve on it? I wouldn't it would be such a Target because the Idiot in Chief is still ALIVE. good grief

I've been thinking about this since your thoughtful post on the deal in New Orleans of a similar nature. You know what this is? It's Democrats attempting to erase their own racist history while pretending it exists because of Republicans. All these monuments they're taking down and highways being renamed were originally established by Democrats. Just like the Rebel flags flying over the statehouses were put there by Democrats, sour about desegregation and civil rights. So now that they want to establish this narrative of the Racist Republicans, they need to erase their own culpability. They smugly and slyly act appalled, offended and outraged, but it was their own party who did this. It was THEIR politicians who stood in the schoolhouse door and defied desegregation. THEIR politicians who enacted and supported Jim Crow laws. THEIR politicians who started the Civil War.

This is their stealthy attempt to expunge the record of their past and at the same time, make it appear that it exists because of the "racist republicans" ....you know... those who mysteriously and inexplicably "changed parties" back in '68 when Nixon ran for president. (Although, no records exist of this mythical transformation.)

I've been thinking about this since your thoughtful post on the deal in New Orleans of a similar nature. You know what this is? It's Democrats attempting to erase their own racist history while pretending it exists because of Republicans. All these monuments they're taking down and highways being renamed were originally established by Democrats. Just like the Rebel flags flying over the statehouses were put there by Democrats, sour about desegregation and civil rights. So now that they want to establish this narrative of the Racist Republicans, they need to erase their own culpability. They smugly and slyly act appalled, offended and outraged, but it was their own party who did this. It was THEIR politicians who stood in the schoolhouse door and defied desegregation. THEIR politicians who enacted and supported Jim Crow laws. THEIR politicians who started the Civil War.

This is their stealthy attempt to expunge the record of their past and at the same time, make it appear that it exists because of the "racist republicans" ....you know... those who mysteriously and inexplicably "changed parties" back in '68 when Nixon ran for president. (Although, no records exist of this mythical transformation.)
well that is interesting. I never thought of that. but you could be onto something. And if you look where it's being done they are run by Lib/Democrats.
but it's gotten out of hand under this Obama regime is all I know

Forum List

Back