It's obama's fault

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Excellent. Statistically it puts you and your family at greater risk of accident than protection from boogiemen/women.

So fingers crossed Obama futher forces you to spend a bunch of dough on caskets, urns and rental on a Cadillac station wagon.

And of course, many thanks Mr. President for getting the economy going with increased spending by middle class consumers. Kudos, sir.

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Didn't you lose a bet? If so, how can we take anything you sat seriously? Your word means shit.

"I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will."

Exactly the reason we have protection...Where I live you can be sure there is at least a shotgun and usually a whole lot more firepower behind each door....Very Low Crime Rate...We like it that way!!
CCWs are also very popular around here...You can be sure that where ever I go, I know at least one person is carring a sweet lil' pink .38 special.
:woohoo:

I prefer my 930 Mossberg.........far more deadly for the bad guys if we are talking home defense imo..............18 1/2" barrel of course:D:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0]Shooting The Mossberg 930 SPX 12ga Shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

No sufferring for the intruder either..........with no head, you dont feel anything in an instant. If you listen to the vid and here what sounds like a bell ring = the removal of a head with the right ammo.:2up:

just sweet, huh???

Last edited:

Didn't you lose a bet? If so, how can we take anything you sat seriously? Your word means shit.
There was no bet It was not accepted.

Excellent. Statistically it puts you and your family at greater risk of accident than protection from boogiemen/women.

So fingers crossed Obama futher forces you to spend a bunch of dough on caskets, urns and rental on a Cadillac station wagon.

And of course, many thanks Mr. President for getting the economy going with increased spending by middle class consumers. Kudos, sir.

Statistically speaking your chance of being a victim is 100% greater than mine.

What a ridiculously dumb ass argument. Guns are only acceptable if we're regularly killing bad guys with them.

Makes a ton of sense you fucking idiot :thup:

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Never had to use it, but it is there if I need it

You've several-times mentioned your big stick with a nail in it...

please post a pic... :)

demotivation.us_AUTHORITY-Speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick.-With-nails-in-it_134790968683.jpg

Its very likely that you're lying but I do think its funny to see you admit you're just another rw sheep.

Don't be bitter that you don't have that kind of money to blow.:badgrin:

Nah; about the same. I have 2 Sig Sauers.

OK RIGHT. You have a firearm and are trying to tell me I'm at risk of greater accidents? Dude you cannot blow smoke up my ass.

It would be funny to one day find out that the "gun shop" owners voted for Obama and a republican Congress, so they can rake in the bucks! Haven't gun and ammo sales skyrocketed since Obama was first elected?:)

OK RIGHT. You have a firearm and are trying to tell me I'm at risk of greater accidents? Dude you cannot blow smoke up my ass.

Actually it's wise to be aware of the risks prior to doing so. And my kids are grown and moved out, plus they're (guns not kids) safely stored in the master suite in a biometric safe.

So I've done what I can to minimize the risk and still have terrific home protection (4 dogs, that are noisy as hell).

But don't get me wrong. I'm no pussy. Just ask the paper targets that have felt my wrath!!!

Aw, a macho gun nut thread. Why anyone would want a .223 rifle instead of a good shotgun with 00 buckshot for home defense is beyond me.

Macho gun nut thread? Did you actually read the blog where he points out that these types of weapons are actually less likely to go through multiple walls, which actually makes them safer? Think about that for a minute, why do you want to ban weapons that are actually less dangerous?

Actually it's wise to be aware of the risks prior to doing so. And my kids are grown and moved out, plus they're (guns not kids) safely stored in the master suite in a biometric safe.

So I've done what I can to minimize the risk and still have terrific home protection (4 dogs, that are noisy as hell).

But don't get me wrong. I'm no pussy. Just ask the paper targets that have felt my wrath!!!
Dude please I've been around firearms all my life. I was a security police in the Air Force and have been a police officer. I have qualified expert. Was a member of the base EST. So there's not much you can tell me about firearms.

It would be funny to one day find out that the "gun shop" owners voted for Obama and a republican Congress, so they can rake in the bucks! Haven't gun and ammo sales skyrocketed since Obama was first elected?:)

You are sick. But there may be some truth to that.

Forum List

Back