It's just a protest

Ask them which "vaccine" booster you're getting, and can you sue manufacturer if something goes wrong.
Wrong again, no you can't, unless there was some sort of production defect. FDA authorizations of these vaccines shield them from any lawsuit.

And it's moot anyway, something going wrong risk is on par with taking aspirin.

The story about Nazi flag at the protest by an eye witness.

I would like for the people in charge to answer this one question, if the jews would have fought back against Hitler, would that have made them Nazi's? Kind of some odd logic by the local Nazi regimes.

Wrong again, no you can't, unless there was some sort of production defect. FDA authorizations of these vaccines shield them from any lawsuit.

Newsflash bucko, no FDA fully approved product has immunity shield.

Only EUA approved products are free from liability. By law.

So, ask yourself, if those shots are so safe, and risk is in par with taking an aspirin, why they can't be sued?

Last edited:

you can't be that fking stupid. authorized medication suits happen all the time. you will literally do anything to lick a demofk but.

So, ask yourself, if those shots are so safe, and risk is in par with taking an aspiring, why they can't be sued?
He still hasn't answered the number one question, if the vaccines work, why be afraid of an unvaccinated person? He knows they are flawed, he simply chooses to bunker in with the nazis. Because all that means is compliance to an order. And I don't report to government, they report to me.

He still hasn't answered the number one question, if the vaccines work, why be afraid of an unvaccinated person? He knows they are flawed, he simply chooses to bunker in with the nazis. Because all that means is compliance to an order. And I don't report to government, they report to me.

I don't tell anyone to take or not to take a shot. It should be individual decision.

EUA products cannot be mandated by anyone, not federal government, not state government, not employers. By law.

Scotus rejected federal government mandates as illegal.

As more "vaccine" data becomes available, more provinces in Canada and countries in Europe are dropping mandates and restrictions. However, these hypochondriacs who are unhappy and want government to keep them more secure are doing everything they can to limit our freedoms. If they feel unsafe, they should stay at home and let the rest of society live a normal life.

I don't tell anyone to take or not to take a shot. It should be individual decision.

EUA products cannot be mandated by anyone, not federal government, not state government, not employers. By law.

Scotus rejected federal government mandates as illegal.

As more "vaccine" data becomes available, more provinces in Canada and countries in Europe are dropping mandates and restrictions. However, these hypochondriacs who are unhappy and want government to keep them more secure are doing everything they can to limit our freedoms. If they feel unsafe, they should stay at home and let the rest of society live a normal life.
or they can answer the question. If the vaccines work, why be afraid of an unvaccinated person? I give a shit if they want to take that stupid shot or not, none of my business what they inject in their bodies. However, to publicly declare that I must take without any explanation on why other than insulting me, well they can lick my shit off the sidewalk if and when I do that. They are literally acting like Nazi's.

or they can answer the question. If the vaccines work, why be afraid of an unvaccinated person? I give a shit if they want to take that stupid shot or not, none of my business what they inject in their bodies. However, to publicly declare that I must take without any explanation on why other than insulting me, well they can lick my shit off the sidewalk if and when I do that. They are literally acting like Nazi's.

1645054297534.jpg

I'd like for that little nazi prick to answer how the opposition can be nazi's, they aren't in power!!!! I mean, Nazi's were the party of power. He is saying then that if the jews fought back, they'd be the Nazi's. too fking funny. They are truly and literally insane.

BTW, calling him a prick is nice.

You can't make this shit up... Castro Jr yesterday called Jewish member of parliament a Nazi supporter. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh and you know they're truckers how?

First off they look like kids
I have no idea if these were truckers or not and it appears that the poster doesn't either. All they could say was assume and "I think". No direct evidence was presented that proved these morons were truckers. Just maybe it was a group trying to make the truckers look bad---it too is possible, I think, maybe.

So, ask yourself, if those shots are so safe, and risk is in par with taking an aspirin, why they can't be sued?
Where do you get this this bullshit from?

Full Authorization from FDA absolutely shields drug manufacturers from any liability except production defects.

It basically certifies that the manufacturer did it's due diligence to ensure their product is safe and risks are defined.

WTF?

They can't be sued just like aspirin producers can't be sued, unless there was production defect.

Who is pumping you full of all this crazy bullshit?

WTF?

They can't be sued just like aspirin producers can't be sued, unless there was production defect.

Who is pumping you full of all this crazy bullshit

Hold on...

"aspirin producers can't be sued"...
"unless"...

They can or they can't, which is it?

If product is FDA approved, it doesn't have liability protection. Even if aspirin.

The COVID "vaccines" administered in the US are all under EUA, and under 2005 PREP Act, EUA vaccines are accompanied by a far reaching liability shield that protects all parties involved with the product from lawsuits.

Aspirin has been around, and in widespread use, for more than a century and a half. It's applications, it's efficacy, its safety, and its risks are very well known, and very well documented.

The same cannot be said for this mRNA shit. It is already being proven to carry significant risks of serious, even fatal short-term adverse effects, and at this point, it is not possible at all to know what its long-term effects will be.

Companies that make this shit have been given the rare and not-legally-justified privilege of being able to profit from these drugs, without having had to put them through proper testing and without being liable for any problems that these drugs may turn out to cause.

If Aspirin was as new and untested as this mRNA shot is, if companies were being allowed to sell it, and if it turned out that aspirin had serious, harmful side effects, the companies manufacturing and selling it would be facing devastating lawsuits, as happened to the manufacturers of thalidomide.

Aspirin has been around, and in widespread use, for more than a century and a half. It's applications, it's efficacy, its safety, and its risks are very well known, and very well documented.

The same cannot be said for this mRNA shit. It is already being proven to carry significant risks of serious, even fatal short-term adverse effects, and at this point, it is not possible at all to know what its long-term effects will be.

Companies that make this shit have been given the rare and not-legally-justified privilege of being able to profit from these drugs, without having had to put them through proper testing and without being liable for any problems that these drugs may turn out to cause.

If Aspirin was as new and untested as this mRNA shot is, if companies were being allowed to sell it, and if it turned out that aspirin had serious, harmful side effects, the companies manufacturing and selling it would be facing devastating lawsuits, as happened to the manufacturers of thalidomide.

7 years since human trials began with mRNA vaccines and a BILLION doses later you are still posting this nonsense?

Hold on...

"aspirin producers can't be sued"...
"unless"...

They can or they can't, which is it?

If product is FDA approved, it doesn't have liability protection. Even if aspirin.
Are you retarded or something?

FDA approved drugs manufacturers can ONLY be sued if they screw up production.

If Moderna produces mRNA vaccine as it was tested they cannot be sued.

Same thing with aspirin manufacturer, if they properly produce aspirin they cannot be sued.

This is not a complex concept, yet you seem to have trouble grasping it.

Where do you get this this bullshit from?

Full Authorization from FDA absolutely shields drug manufacturers from any liability except production defects.

It basically certifies that the manufacturer did it's due diligence to ensure their product is safe and risks are defined.
nope!!!!! Post the link alfalfa.

Are you retarded or something?

FDA approved drugs manufacturers can ONLY be sued if they screw up production.

If Moderna produces mRNA vaccine as it was tested they cannot be sued.

Same thing with aspirin manufacturer, if they properly produce aspirin they cannot be sued.

This is not a complex concept, yet you seem to have trouble grasping it.
can't make it up. hahahahahahahahahahahaha dude you're killing me.

Forum List

Back