It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

Why not answer my question? Why do you see people's lives as a political agenda?
If I ran a company I would not see people’s lives as an agenda for me to influence past the impact the product I made had on their lives.

I wouldn’t really care what party they belonged to nor their viewpoints on different issues. My object would be to market my product to as many people as possible. Of course I would not discriminate in hiring and I would pay my workers more than similar companies in my area.

Workers are the most valuable resource a company has. However I would demand high performance. I might also implement a profit sharing program for my employees.

If my company made firearms or accessories for firearms I would obviously support the Second Amendment. If my company manufactured a drink like Pepsi I would have no comment on gun control or sex transitioning. Most controversial subjects have two sides. Supporting one side just pisses the other side off,. That can reduce profit.

We used Bud Light as targets at the shooting range Thursday morning.

One of the Militia guys had a few left over cases from a party and we used it.

We usually don't allow alcohol at the range but we made an exception for the queerbeer.

If I ran a company I would not see people’s lives as an agenda for me to influence past the impact the product I made had on their lives.

Of course you would. It's natural for a company to try and attract new markets or expand their market.

When I was young I drank Bud. As I got older I realized it was pretty nasty stuff. It became quality over quantity.

So if Bud understands it's future is not with the old but with the youth, you advertise to them.

I wouldn’t really care what party they belonged to nor their viewpoints on different issues. My object would be to market my product to as many people as possible. Of course I would not discriminate in hiring and I would pay my workers more than similar companies in my area.

They can market it to me all they want and I'm not going to drink it. Look at the 20 threads on this (thanks mods) and note how many have said the same.

Workers are the most valuable resource a company has. However I would demand high performance. I might also implement a profit sharing program for my employees.

If my company made firearms or accessories for firearms I would obviously support the Second Amendment. If my company manufactured a drink like Pepsi I would have no comment on gun control or sex transitioning. Most controversial subjects have two sides. Supporting one side just pisses the other side off,. That can reduce profit.

That a person walks a different path than you, pisses you off, only says something about you.

That has nothing to do with it. If these freaks and weirdos kept to themselves, it would be no problem. But when they shove their oddities down our throats, people will reject them even more.
Yup. Same thing that women did a century ago and same thing blacks did to get civil rights. To instigate change noise is made. That’s how it works

Cancel culture is prohibiting people from doing their thing such as colleges having to cancel Republican speakers or the FBI censoring conservative posts on social media. It's calling parents terrorists because they reject perversion being taught in their public school. It's the commies sending out their minions like that family that got raided by the FBI because a year earlier, the father and son attended an abortion clinic protest and the father pushed an older guy who was accosting his son. That's cancel culture.
Right. So same thing that y’all are doing here. Thanks

The objects to running a manufacturing company are the four Ps.

1) Provide a useful product that serves a good purpose.

3) Provide jobs and fair wages for workers.

4) Provide a profit for investors.

5) Provide a living wage for yourself.

Nowhere in that list does it say to push a political agenda, especially one from the batshit crazy Democratic Party.

Your idea is to get people to buy your product not to piss them off and reduce your sales just so your company can look “woke.”

Many politicians, like Mitch McConnell, learned years ago that the key to survival is to bend like a reed in the wind, not to stand straight and tall like an oak in a hurricane ... to NOT do anything / take any stand that will piss people off.

CEOs / companies like Budweiser evidently have not learned that yet. Some people have to learn the hard way.

Go 'woke', go broke.

Yup. Same thing that women did a century ago and same thing blacks did to get civil rights. To instigate change noise is made. That’s how it works

You realize women are women born. Blacks are blacks born.

For a good portion of the people like Dylan Mulvaney, it's a sexual kink. You do you. But it's not a "civil right".

Of course you would. It's natural for a company to try and attract new markets or expand their market.

When I was young I drank Bud. As I got older I realized it was pretty nasty stuff. It became quality over quantity.

So if Bud understands it's future is not with the old but with the youth, you advertise to them.

They can market it to me all they want and I'm not going to drink it. Look at the 20 threads on this (thanks mods) and note how many have said the same.

That a person walks a different path than you, pisses you off, only says something about you.

Well Twitter is full of pictures of beer cases empty of Miller and full of AB products, that people are not buying. So something went very, very wrong for AB.

As I just stated in another thread. It would be doing what your people do:

Hunting down the marketing guru that launched the campaign and, in large numbers, set about to destroy her entire life. Contacting not only AB about her but also, her husband's work, her children's schools, her college alma mater. Digging up tweets since she was in high school.

That is NOT the same as a boycott. It's abhorrent. And you know it.
Haha, ohh ok it would be against the marketing person. Gotchya. Nothing being done to the tranny here right?? I mean they probably don’t even qualify as real people, right??

You realize women are women born. Blacks are blacks born.

For a good portion of the people like Dylan Mulvaney, it's a sexual kink. You do you. But it's not a "civil right".
Yeah, it’s a civil right. You just don’t understand it so you label it as wrong

Well Twitter is full of pictures of beer cases empty of Miller and full of AB products, that people are not buying. So something went very, very wrong for AB.

Well that certainly settles it. LOL Do you understand Starbucks is still doing very well despite all the claims of boycotting them?

Haha, ohh ok it would be against the marketing person. Gotchya. Nothing being done to the tranny here right?? I mean they probably don’t even qualify as real people, right??

Dylan Mulvaney knows exactly what he is doing. He mocks my sex continually, prancing around like a four year old girl, taking on the PERSONA of a little girl. He seeks out the notoriety any way he can get it. Are you kidding?

As I said in another thread, if we did true cancel culture the way you do, we would find the marketing exec who hatched this plan and destroy her life, her husband's life, and the life of her children. Dig up tweets a decade old. Contact her college alma mater and sorority. Etc, etc, etc.

Well that certainly settles it. LOL Do you understand Starbucks is still doing very well despite all the claims of boycotting them?

To my knowledge Starbucks didn't utterly PO their very own customer base. Did they? Did I miss something? Did Starbucks, for example, say they were closing on Sundays now in solidarity with evangelical Christians?

So, if your bar or liquor store stops selling Bud Light and someone is a Bud Light drinker….They will go to a bar or store that sells their favorite beer

The consumer drives the market not the seller
How many go drinking on their own? If someone wants to do that, and all their mates are still gonna go to the bar that no longer sells Bud Light........

Me and my mates drink in any bar. I might drink Madri beer in one bar or an Estrella in another, or a Carlsberg, or a Birra Moretti, just a beer they sell that I like. Not all bars sell the same beers. But would someone just stick to one specific beer 🤔

To my knowledge Starbucks didn't utterly PO their very own customer base. Did they? Did I miss something? Did Starbucks, for example, say they were closing on Sundays now in solidarity with evangelical Christians?

The hair on fire reaction to Starbucks has been the same. It all gets forgotten and Bud has expanded it's customer base.

Forum List

Back