Its All About The Bullsh#t (2)

There are better people than Clinton, but not better qualified and not in this race. The OP had better ask Santa for a relocation to another county.
What makes her qualified? Positions she has had?
To even ask the question is just dumb.
No, lets go over it. Maybe you can explain this better than the other tards.
What makes her qualified?
40 years in politics. Don't be a child. She has far more experience than Bush, Obama, Ford, JFK, Johnson, Reagan, and her own damn husband when he was elected President.
40 years in politics? Ok, so I was right. It is her positions. What did she accomplish while in those positions??
It doesn't matter a damn. Didn't for Obama, Reagan, or even JFK. Knowing the game is what matters, not how often or what you won.

Based on prior experience, Bill was an intern.

What makes her qualified? Positions she has had?
40 years in politics. Don't be a child. She has far more experience than Bush, Obama, Ford, JFK, Johnson, Reagan, and her own damn husband when he was elected President.
40 years in politics? Ok, so I was right. It is her positions. What did she accomplish while in those positions??
It doesn't matter a damn. Didn't for Obama, Reagan, or even JFK. Knowing the game is what matters, not how often or what you won.
so you take back her being qualified? Fair enough :thup:

There is no qualification, unless you want to say that Bush, JFK, and Reagan were all unqualified? She beats them all, by miles.

Nope. There is no qualification, unless you want to say that Bush, JFK, and Reagan were all unqualified. She beats them all, by miles.
1. PResidenital qualifications are being a citizen, age and living here. To say one is more qualified is a fallacy.
2. Clinton was an abstract FAILURE. Actually look at everything that has happened after she touched it. Look at her complete fialures in Congress. Look at the failed policies she supported/supports.

The only "game" she knows how to play is corruption and fucking the system through loopholes.

Nope. There is no qualification, unless you want to say that Bush, JFK, and Reagan were all unqualified. She beats them all, by miles.
1. PResidenital qualifications are being a citizen, age and living here. To say one is more qualified is a fallacy.
2. Clinton was an abstract FAILURE. Actually look at everything that has happened after she touched it. Look at her complete fialures in Congress. Look at the failed policies she supported/supports.

The only "game" she knows how to play is corruption and fucking the system through loopholes.
Abstract failure? :lol: Moron. And what you think of her matters not a damn, she's your next President.

Abstract failure? :lol: Moron. And what you think of her matters not a damn, she's your next President.
So then tell me what she succeeded at. You call me a moron, but I can back my shit up :thup:

Here's a brief rundown of Secretary Hillary Clinton's resume:

* Graduated from Yale Law School
* Worked as staff of a U.S. Senate subcommittee
* Staff of the Presidential Impeachment Inquiry Commitee,
advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Faculty, University of Arkansas Law School
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* Member of the Rose Law Firm
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Family
* Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee
* First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years
* First Lady of the United States of America for 8 years
* Chaired President Clinton's National Task Force on Health Care Reform
* Elected United States Senator from New York; served for eight years
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency
* Last but certainly not least, a Mom and a grandma

It's hard to argue that Secretary Clinton is not qualified.

Serving as First Lady of the United States offers a unique perspective, but even without her experience inside the White House, she has a wealth of experience. Having said all of that, I still do not agree with the bulk of her opinions on issues and won't be supporting her for president. I do not question, however, her qualifications for the presidency.

What are Hillary Clinton qualifications to be President? - Quora

now let's see TNHooey cry again that i claimed her grandmother status as a qualification... derrp

So then tell me what she succeeded at. You call me a moron, but I can back my shit up :thup:
You can't back up anything. You want to give the highest political office in the land to someone with no experience in politics, never elected to so much as dog catcher, versus someone with with 40 years in politics who was once in line to be the President.

You sir, are a fruitcake.

Here's a brief rundown of Secretary Hillary Clinton's resume:

* Graduated from Yale Law School
* Worked as staff of a U.S. Senate subcommittee
* Staff of the Presidential Impeachment Inquiry Commitee,
advising the U.S. House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment proceedings.
* Faculty, University of Arkansas Law School
* Part-time chairman of the Legal Services Corporation, appointed by President Carter.
* Member of the Rose Law Firm
* National Law Journal named her twice one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America
* Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Family
* Chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee
* First Lady of Arkansas for 12 years
* First Lady of the United States of America for 8 years
* Chaired President Clinton's National Task Force on Health Care Reform
* Elected United States Senator from New York; served for eight years
* Served for five years as President Obama's Secretary of State, fourth in line of succession of the Presidency
* Last but certainly not least, a Mom and a grandma

It's hard to argue that Secretary Clinton is not qualified.

Serving as First Lady of the United States offers a unique perspective, but even without her experience inside the White House, she has a wealth of experience. Having said all of that, I still do not agree with the bulk of her opinions on issues and won't be supporting her for president. I do not question, however, her qualifications for the presidency.

What are Hillary Clinton qualifications to be President? - Quora
Run that against JFK, Bush II, or Reagan and it looks like they were qualified to drive her to the hairdressers.

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

1962 April 15 — Goes with church youth group to Chicago to hear Rev. Martin Luther King. Hillary’s minister, Don Jones, takes Hillary and others backstage where she meets Rev. King.

1964 — In the fall goes door-to-door for conservative presidential candidate Barry Goldwater.

1965 — Graduates from Maine South High School in Park Ridge, IL.

1965 — Attends Wellesley College, an all-female college outside of Boston, and majors in political science and psychology. Elected president of the campus Republican Club.

1968 — Hilary watches on television as the Democratic Convention in Chicago disintegrates into chaos when thousands of anti-war protesters are attacked with tear gas and billy clubs. Rev. Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy assassinated. Protests grow against Vietnam War.

1969 May — Graduates from Wellesley College and becomes the first student to address the graduating class at commencement. Her criticism of the “official” speaker, Republican Senator Edward Brooke of Massachusetts, landed an excerpt of her speech and her picture in Life magazine.

1969 — Attends Yale Law School In New Haven, Connecticut.

1970 Spring — Moves into small house with fellow Yale University Law student Bill Clinton.

1970 Summer — Works at Children’s Defense Fund.

1971 Summer — Works on migrant problems for Sen. Walter Mondale subcommittee.

1972 — Works on Sen. George McGovern’s presidential campaign.

1973 May — Receives Juris Doctor degree from Yale Law School, where she served on the editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action. During her second year, she worked at the Yale Child Study Center.

1974 — Appointed to Staff of House Judiciary Committee during Watergate. Teaches at Univ. of Ark. Law School.

1975 October 11 — Hillary and Bill Clinton are married by Methodist minister Vic Nixon in a house Bill Clinton bought in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

1976 — Joins the Rose Law Firm. Bill Clinton elected Attorney General of Arkansas.

1977 — President Jimmy Carter appoints Hillary to the board of the Legal Services Corporation.

1978 — Appointed to board of the Legal Services Corp. Bill Clinton elected Governor of Arkansas.

1979 — Made full partner of the Rose Law Firm.

1980 February 27 — Daughter Chelsea Victoria born by caesarean at Baptist Medical Center in Little Rock.

1980 — Bill Clinton defeated in re-election bid.

1982 — Bill Clinton again elected Governor.

1983 — Bill Clinton appoints Hillary head of the Arkansas Education Standards Committee.

1991 October 3 — Bill Clinton announces he is running for president.

1992 — While campaigning in Chicago she defends her work for Bill’s presidential campaign by saying, “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas.”

1992 — Bill Clinton elected president with 43% of the vote.

1993 January 20 — Bill Clinton sworn in and Hillary becomes First Lady.

1993 January 25 — Bill Clinton names Hillary chair of health care task force.

1993 January — The Hillary Clinton Quarterly publishes its first issue. Hillary is the first First Lady to have her own national publication.

1996 January 18 — It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Our Children Teach Us is published.

2000 — Elected to the U.S. Senate from New York def. Rep. Rick Lazio by 55% to 43%.

2001-2009 — As New York senator sponsored 363 bills between Jan 22, 2001. and Jan 14, 2009 of which 324 did not make it out of committee; 11 were successfully enacted. Hillary co-sponsored 1,530 bills during the same time period.

2002 October 11 — Votes “Yes” on U.S. Senate Iraq War Resolution

2003 June 9 — Living History is published.

2006 November 7 — Re-elected to US Senate from New York.

2009 January 29 — Nominated by Barack Obama to be the 67th U.S. Secretary of State.

Hillary Clinton biographical timeline. - Hillary Clinton Quarterly Hillary Clinton Quarterly

Forum List

Back