"It's a substance that reacts to magnets,"

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

1.6m Moderna doses withdrawn in Japan over contamination

Company confirms reports of particulate matter in vials, but finds 'no safety issues'

TOKYO/ NEW YORK -- About 1.6 million doses of Moderna's coronavirus vaccine have been taken out of use in Japan because of contamination reported in some vials, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare said early Thursday.

Several vaccination centers have reported that vaccine vials contained foreign matter, according to an announcement from the ministry, which added it will seek to minimize the impact of the withdrawal on the country's inoculation program.

Magnetism in trumps wonder vaxxcines fortifies democracy !..it was only 1.6 million doses ...that's all

Gee I wonder where the earlier "conspiracy theories " about magnetic vaxxxes came from ..
No wonder the japs a frantically switching to ivermectin

It happens with mechanized production. American food processors generally tend to run all their finished products through a giant super sensitive magnet for this reason. Since these vials came from Spain, I am guessing their manufacturing quality control is different.

My neighbor has a 1200 acre farm. He help him at times. He and the whole family, relatives and all got covid the other day.
He told me to stay away until it ran it's course.
There all out working in the fields like nothing had happened.
A little raspy in the voice

My neighbor has a 1200 acre farm. He help him at times. He and the whole family, relatives and all got covid the other day.
He told me to stay away until it ran it's course.
There all out working in the fields like nothing had happened.
A little raspy in the voice

And now they will have the superior natural immunity.

1.6m Moderna doses withdrawn in Japan over contamination

Two people have died now from the contamination.

To all those people who are calling unvaxxed people trouble makers and cowards, I just hope your next shot is clean and not a beaker of death.

Forum List

Back