It's a sad time

We had a good run but like everything in history all the great Civilizations must come to an end…

Damn it though who want China replacing us?

I rather have Mexico instead because at least their food doesn’t make you hungry an hour later!

Don't jump Froggy! It'll be alright. Have you heard of the great resignation? It's never been a better time in America to move up. If you want to do away with inflation, go get a job that pays better than what you make now. They are out there. People at McD are moving up to Walmart. Walmart workers are getting office jobs that pay healthcare. People at the top with all the money retired and now is your chance to go out and find something better.

I mean if you are as much trouble as you make it out to sound. It's a sad time? There isn't one guy out there? How about the Rock? I think his new show is setting us up for a real presidential run. I hope so.

Don't jump Froggy! It'll be alright. Have you heard of the great resignation? It's never been a better time in America to move up. If you want to do away with inflation, go get a job that pays better than what you make now. They are out there. People at McD are moving up to Walmart. Walmart workers are getting office jobs that pay healthcare. People at the top with all the money retired and now is your chance to go out and find something better.

I mean if you are as much trouble as you make it out to sound. It's a sad time? There isn't one guy out there? How about the Rock? I think his new show is setting us up for a real presidential run. I hope so.

If I got a job somewhere else I'd have to take a great cut in pay

There is no one in government who can save our country
Actually there is, and she's kind of hot.
5ff53d220fc5f.image.jpg

Trump was taking the country in the right direction....but the demonRats scum stole the election from him and from the Americans.

America has become now a proper Banana Republic.

Trump was taking the country in the right direction....but the demonRats scum stole the election from him and from the Americans.

America has become now a proper Banana Republic.
I agree skye, but those dems didn't want no one making them look bad and getting something good done for America

Forum List

Back